Microsoft has admitted accidentally exposing customers' and agents’ data making after making a configuration error during a security rule change.
HCL Technologies has launched a business unit dedicated to the delivery of Microsoft technologies, housing more than 5500 employees.
False flags are a favourite technique of cyber attackers connected to Russian intelligence, but they don't have a monopoly on the practice.
The average cost of a cyber security attack for organisations in Singapore stands at approximately S$1.7 million per breach.
- Windows 10 S vs. Chrome OS
- Vocus Group builds out presence in the Philippines
- Software spending set to skyrocket in 2020
- LogMeIn reveals latest partner integrations and marketplace
- Top 3 enterprise tech trends to watch in 2020
- The role of collaboration apps in digital transformation
- What’s in store for the channel in 2020?
- Microsoft ranked decade’s top enterprise ‘mega-vendor’
- 7 security incidents that cost CISOs their jobs
- Google will “fully support” Chrome on Windows 7 for at least 18 more months
- Exclusive Networks unites Asia Pacific under one leader
- IoT specialist Computime acquires Malaysian manufacturing facilities in $39M deal
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?