NTT has appointed Andy Cocks as chief go-to-market officer at a global level, tasked with leading sales operations and partner relationships worldwide.
Channel Asia is proud to announce the finalists of the inaugural Innovation Awards in 2019, designed to recognise channel excellence across ASEAN.
Amazon has launched Amazon.sg in Singapore in a move which places the technology giant in direct conflict with the channel ecosystem.
Channel Asia is proud to announce the launch of State of the Tech Channel, a research report uncovering the inner workings of the ASEAN channel.
- Top 10 government tech trends revealed
- Cisco clamps down on reseller pirates
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: Channel Choice voting open
- 10 most powerful companies in IoT
- What is employee experience? The key to talent retention and recruitment
- Innovix strikes Microsoft-inspired Dropsuite security deal
- Indonesian smart city project open to Microsoft channel
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: Nominations closing soon
- NTT rolls out SD-WAN in Indonesian banking overhaul
- World Wide Technology opens second Asia Integration Centre
- Microsoft rolls out new Surface Hub through select Singapore partners
- NTT scores tech home run with Major League Baseball
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?