Gartner projects worldwide IT spending will total $3.9 trillion in 2021, representing an increase of 6.2 per cent compared to 2020.
IBM has appointed Martin Chee as general manager of ASEAN, extending responsibilities beyond Singapore to the wider region effective immediately.
IT leaders should avoid these pitfalls when partnering with IT service and cloud partners to drive business value.
Channel Asia is proud to announce winners of the Innovation Awards in 2020, featuring a leading and diverse line-up of partners, vendors, distributors and individuals ...
- Tokopedia enhances end-to-end IT visibility with New Relic
- Here are the top ASEAN enterprise IT priorities for 2021
- The global tech M&A trends and hotspots thriving under COVID-19
- Analytics tech in the APAC contact centre market set to surge
- NCS launches Shenzhen Innovation Centre to fuel China expansion
- Microsoft honours top regional partners with inaugural APAC awards
- Workplace exec on employee productivity, app plans for 2021
- Microsoft acknowledges ‘powerful ecosystem’, honours leading Singapore partners
- Prepare for the work-from-anywhere revolution
- Microsoft adds Teams ‘task publishing’ for front-line workers
- Pat Gelsinger exits as VMware CEO to run Intel
- In 2020, videoconferencing gained an enterprise foothold. Now what?
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?