VMware is a virtualisation powerhouse with a new cloud agenda, placing new demands on a channel ecosystem evolving at pace across Asia.
FPT Group has unveiled plans to reach US$1 billion in revenue from tech services by 2021, with digital solutions cited as the "main growth motivation".
SET has partnered with Microsoft to create the country’s first Virtual Pitching Platform, targeting SMEs, start-ups and social enterprises.
Video Communications vendor Zoom is to launch a new funding pot to help channel partners generate more customer leads.
- Thailand outlines outstanding projects expected to drive digital economy
- Tokita’s dream: Incoming president’s plan to transform Fujitsu’s fortunes
- Stansted CTO plans 'utopian vision' of a totally connected airport
- Top Singapore Microsoft partner targets Australia
- How the channel saved Avaya
- Channel Asia launches Innovation Awards
- Philippines recruits for 5800 digital and cloud roles
- Russian cyber titan Group-IB makes Singapore home
- Meet the leading Microsoft partners in ASEAN
- NTT prepares to retire Dimension Data brand
- How customers are managing vendors and channel partners
- Channel Asia launches 30 Under 30 Tech Awards
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?