Cisco has launched a cyber security centre of excellence in Singapore together with a new co-innovation centre, the first in Southeast Asia.
The technology industry has united in grief following the sudden passing of Roderick Lappin, with warm words of remembrance flooding in from across the world.
Service provider spending on technology is forecast to reach US$426 billion by 2022, as momentum for subscription payments gathers pace.
The national budget announced in November was an important step towards Malaysia’s ambition of becoming a fully connected digital economy.
- Lenovo rolls out subscription offering through partners
- Growth in software and security boosts Cisco financials
- ISVs join forces in channel automation play
- Channel Asia launches ASEAN tech channel research
- IBM revamps channel strategy to boost partner skills and enablement
- Philippine-based provider PLDT strikes SD-WAN alliance deal
- David Batrouney transitions out of director role at Datacom in Asia
- Examining the top 10 tech trends in Indonesia
- Microsoft signs up 7500 new partners per month
- Top 10 tech trends set to drive Malaysia’s IT sector
- Alibaba Cloud set to up-skill more than 1000 Singapore workers
- Top 10 tech trends set to impact the Philippines
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?