Microsoft's decision to buy Nuance highlights how important voice-activated tech is already in healthcare and how ubiquitous it might become elsewhere.
FPT has committed to increasing digital transformation revenue from overseas markets by 50 per cent in 2021, reaching a target of $209 million.
Tech giant's revamped DevNet certification portfolio focuses on network programming, automation and application development.
New, cross-discipline risk management techniques are necessary to securely reap the benefits of transformative technologies.
- From the data centre to enterprise software, worldwide IT outlay to hit $4T in 2021
- Cisco Webex Contact Centre availability extended across ASEAN
- Meet the leading IBM channel partners in ASEAN
- The SolarWinds hack timeline: Who knew what, and when?
- Cisco adds 'People Insights' analytics to Webex
- With Viva, Microsoft aims to augment the employee experience
- Women IT leaders reset CIO-CISO relationship
- Slack blocks public DM ‘invite messages’ after backlash
- Spending on social and collaboration software booms as remote work takes hold
- New ASEAN and Hong Kong leader as Francis Choo transitions into regional role at Ingram Micro
- Rhipe ramps up ASEAN video comms play with Zoom
- Microsoft urges enterprise to test Windows 10 21H1 as May launch looms
As workplaces transition beyond the “stop-gap” solution of remote work as a direct response to the pandemic, and start to look at remote work as a strategic opportunity, CIOs will be challenged to ensure that the IT environment allows for a truly seamless and productive remote working environment.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?