A secure access service edge model can quickly grow remote-worker capacity without requiring enterprises to deploy their own new VPN gear.
Microsoft has rolled out a fresh round of program adjustments to help partners mitigate ongoing challenges related to Covid-19.
The Zoom video conferencing client for macOS does not take full advantage of the application hardening features the operating system offers.
Design sprints are a quick, step-by-step way to evaluate and test products and services prior to launch, while also mitigating risks.
- How FPT is leading the Covid-19 charge in Vietnam
- Hackers can steal Windows credentials via links in Zoom chat
- Protecting partners during Covid-19
- Zoom, Netflix, Equinix and Dropbox address capacity, supply chain challenges brought on by Covid-19
- 7 ways CIOs cope with a limited IT budget
- Social distancing triggers 775 per cent spike in Teams
- Slack to integrate Microsoft Teams calling feature
- CIOs must double down on digital transformation during Covid-19
- Pandemic will push Microsoft to repeat 2019's major-minor Windows 10 upgrade cadence
- Chinese hacker group APT41 compromises Cisco, Citrix and Zoho apps
- Resilient Westcon-Comstor open for business in Asia
- Covid-19 vs. Raspberry Pi: Researchers bring IoT tech to disease detection
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?