IBM looks set to shut its S$90 million Tampines manufacturing facility in Singapore, laying off all of its staff in the process, according to local ...
Spending on security related hardware, software, and services will reach US$16 billion in 2019 across Asia Pacific, representing growth of 20 per cent.
A total of 96 per cent of Singapore-based organisations experienced a cyber security breach in the last 12 months, damning new research has claimed.
Two years after it first appeared, Microsoft’s mobile messaging app Kaizala is now available to all Office 365 users globally.
- Why partners must think differently about marketing
- Multi-cloud will redefine Asian channel in 2019, according to Dell EMC
- Stay ‘frustrated’ at tech companies post-Christchurch attack, says Microsoft president
- Microsoft transitions 180,000 internal employees to Teams
- Hackers attacked one million-plus Asus users through malicious update
- Customers turn to MSSPs as channel rules security roost
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Cisco spreads AI across WebEx meetings
- Personal data of 800,000 blood donors exposed in Singapore
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Aurecon
- HP highlights role of tech in improving Indonesia’s human capital
- Microsoft appoints new leader to head Philippines expansion
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?