Allen Lew as been appointed as country chief officer of Thailand at Singtel, with the Optus CEO set to be replaced by Kelly Bayer Rosmarin.
Warren Buffett was close to becoming an integral part of the technology channel with the business magnate tabling an offer to buy Tech Data.
Cisco has recognised the most innovative partners across Asia Pacific following a standout year of customer growth through the channel.
This week thousands of technologists will descend on Las Vegas for one of the biggest technology conferences of the year, AWS re:invent.
- Tech Data buyout bumped up to US$6B after rival bid
- How much does it cost to launch a cyber attack?
- Slack and Microsoft trade barbs, sling stats in collaboration app battle
- Can vendors deliver a great partner experience without great on-boarding?
- Global threat groups pose new political and economic dangers
- Microsoft honours leading Singapore partners
- Ingram Micro names Diego Utge as APAC group president
- IoT in 2020: The awkward teenage years
- FPT Software unveils mega Vietnam campus, targets 30,000 in headcount
- Microsoft shows off hybrid cloud management and cloud analytics tools at Ignite
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: and the winners are…
- Private equity firm buys Tech Data for US$5.4B
The Cloud is nothing new. As a concept, it has been around for almost as long as computing. In fact, the current interpretation of cloud computing was introduced back in 2006, which for technology is an aeon. What is constantly evolving is how organisations are looking to use Cloud to deliver the competitive advantage it promises.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?