JOS is embracing new market opportunities in Singapore following completion of its acquisition by Hong Kong Broadband Network in December.
DDLS, a corporate IT training provider in Australia, has opened its first training campus in the Philippines as part of plans to expand into Asia ...
By 2018, the ransomware boom seemed to have peaked. But over the past 24 months, shifts in hacker tactics have resulted in a resurgence of ...
AWS Summit is expected to go ahead as planned in Singapore despite ongoing coronavirus concerns in Southeast Asia.
- Spatial and Nreal partner to make AR meetings a reality
- 5G security is a mess. Could digital certificates help?
- Cisco: IoT traffic is taking over; 5G, WiFi 6 are ascending
- Meet the leading MSSPs in Asia Pacific
- Dell sells off RSA in $2B deal
- Is Cisco eyeing up FireEye?
- The 25 worst passwords of 2019, and 8 tips for improving password security
- As coronavirus worsens, is now the time to pitch collaboration vendors?
- As ASEAN embraces managed services, expect channel M&A to rise
- Coronavirus cancels Cisco Live in Melbourne
- Singtel and SPH Magazines hit as Singapore issues $66K in data breach fines
- Microsoft steps up, donates cash and tech to help fight coronavirus
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?