Worldwide IT spending is forecast to reach $3.8 trillion in 2021, an increase of four per cent from 2020, according to research firm Gartner.
As the Covid-19 pandemic continues to lurch on, Zoom announced a slew of new features to help improve its offering for remote workers.
The multiplicity of clouds, databases, microservices and containers are spiralling in their complexity - this is the tech challenge of the decade.
Google has revealed it fought off a 2.5 Tbps DDoS attack in 2017, with the company flagging exponential growth in DDoS attack volumes.
- Customers embrace cloud collaboration, video conferencing equipment rebounds
- What’s next for VMware’s channel community?
- How to sustain IT workplace culture — without the workplace
- Microsoft ends support for Office 2010, bangs Office 365 gong
- BizOps Manifesto urges business-tech alignment
- Half of all virtual appliances have outdated software and serious vulnerabilities
- Channel Asia Women in ICT Awards 2020: and the winners are…
- What 5G brings to IoT today and tomorrow
- No, you don’t have to run like Google
- Why B2B sales pros need to brush up on digital channels
- Women in ICT Awards: Honouring female tech leaders in ASEAN
- VMware drives emerging tech agenda in Singapore, unveils skills program
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?