NTT has appointed Ireen Catane as CEO of the Philippines amid plans to drive digital transformation adoption across the market.
Partner profitability remains Cisco’s highest priority as it helps partners navigate through the ‘new normal’ business climate.
DXC Technology has unveiled plans to merge operations in Asia with Australia and New Zealand, forming a combined business entity across Asia Pacific.
Now that its US$5.4 billion acquisition by Apollo Global Management has reached completion, Tech Data has unveiled plans to invest around US$750 million in digital ...
- Nimble tech start-ups find ways to navigate the pandemic
- Vulnerable drivers can enable crippling attacks against ATMs and POS systems
- AI is now a C-suite imperative
- Business model changes required as enterprise enters recovery phase in Malaysia
- Ingram Micro boosts Asian investment through advanced solutions strategy
- Data security risks threaten approval of Chinese undersea cable plan between US and Hong Kong
- Zoom single-handedly drives conferencing SaaS market growth
- Ripple20 flaws can be patched but still threaten IoT devices
- Dell mulls spinning off VMware stake: report
- Google Cloud goes live in Indonesia, launches landmark Jakarta region
- Pandemic-prompted vendor layoffs, pay cuts set to continue
- German automative supplier Schaeffler turns to FPT amid digitalisation plans in Vietnam
The SolarWinds APJ business is largely driven by the channel, and the company relies on its Partner network to deliver value-added services to its customers.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?