Cisco and IBM have partnered to offer managed private cloud-as-a-service for VMware and IBM/RedHat OpenShift environments.
Metrodata Electronics has reported estimated sales in excess of $1 billion in USD following a strong year of market growth in Indonesia.
AWS Outposts has launched in Singapore with the fully managed service available through select channel partners.
Microsoft has admitted accidentally exposing customers' and agents’ data making after making a configuration error during a security rule change.
- VMware targets SD-WAN management with Nyansa buy
- HCL goes all in on Microsoft, launches dedicated business unit
- Pointnext and service providers key as HPE channel shines in Asia Pacific
- Check Point backpedals on activity-led partner program plan
- Cisco adds proactive problem solving to data centre software
- What is a false flag? How state-based hackers cover their tracks
- Security attacks cost Singaporean businesses $1.7M per breach
- Not dead yet: Windows Server 2008 users have options
- Google offers IBM AS/400 apps new home in its cloud
- 5G is poised to transform manufacturing
- Vocus Group builds out presence in the Philippines
- IoT specialist Chargifi expands into Asia Pacific with Ingram Micro
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?