For customers wanting to move assets out of the data centre but for whatever reason can’t shift to the cloud, a colocation is increasingly a ...
Philippine telco Globe Telecom is drawing upon Hewlett Packard Enterprise technology to offer low latency cloud services at the edge of its mobile network.
FPT has committed to increasing digital transformation revenue from overseas markets by 50 per cent in 2021, reaching a target of $209 million.
Singtel has unveiled a portable 5G platform to help customers deploy trial use cases on-premises to help drive widespread market adoption.
- Cisco DevNet certifications: One year in, 10K have been awarded
- Tencent Cloud unveils new data centre in Jakarta
- Mitigating the hidden risks of digital transformation
- Axiata and Telenor talk Malaysian telco merger
- International arm of PLDT aligns with Qualtrics in customer experience push
- From the data centre to enterprise software, worldwide IT outlay to hit $4T in 2021
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise partners up with GLC in the Philippines
- Former Telstra exec Marjet Andriesse ascends to Red Hat APAC leadership
- Meet the leading IBM channel partners in ASEAN
- The SolarWinds hack timeline: Who knew what, and when?
- NCS integrates DataSpark amid big data and mobility drive
- Digital Edge expands into South Korea with double DC acquisition
Load balancing, though by no means a “new” technology, has found renewed focus and relevance among IT leaders, as it has become a crucial component in achieving business resiliency at a time where work environments are so completely distributed. As businesses start to rebound from the disruption of 2020, load balancing will continue to be a critical cog and priority for CIOs, as the technology will underpin the successful digital transformation initiatives.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?