Globe Telecom has become the first telco in the Philippines to support the government's proposed common tower initiative.
Services-focused partners are set to capitalise in an IoT market expected to reach $1.1 trillion by 2023, as customer momentum gathers pace.
The University of Cambridge has begun adopting wireless connectivity across departments as it hopes to create seamless digital experiences.
Huawei Technologies has taken a harder-than-expected hit from a U.S. ban, the company's founder and CEO Ren Zhengfei has revealed.
- Inside VMware's channel transformation plan
- Telkomsel Indonesia prepares to deploy Ericsson as 5G looms
- ePLDT transforms Filipino data centre through Schneider Electric
- Vietnam’s FPT sets billion-dollar tech services target by 2021
- 83% of Singaporean businesses hit by ransomware in 2018
- Zoom launches new marketing fund for channel partners
- Thailand outlines outstanding projects expected to drive digital economy
- Epsilon strikes colocation deal with NewCloud Networks
- Tokita’s dream: Incoming president’s plan to transform Fujitsu’s fortunes
- Juniper: Security could help drive interest in SDN
- Stansted CTO plans 'utopian vision' of a totally connected airport
- Channel Asia launches Innovation Awards
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?