HKBN has signed a 10-year agreement to become the major technology services provider of McDonald’s in Hong Kong.
Allen Lew as been appointed as country chief officer of Thailand at Singtel, with the Optus CEO set to be replaced by Kelly Bayer Rosmarin.
Juniper has taken the wraps off new software and switches to broaden user options in deploying software-defined branch offices and enterprise networks.
Dell Technologies is rolling its commercial and partner sales functions into a combined sales organisation.
- Warren Buffett tried to buy Tech Data
- Cisco shines spotlight on innovative regional partners
- How to make the most of AWS re:invent 2019
- Kacific bolsters cyber defences through Tata connectivity deal
- Tech Data buyout bumped up to US$6B after rival bid
- 8 ways IT leaders can prepare the data centre for AI’s power draw
- How much does it cost to launch a cyber attack?
- Can vendors deliver a great partner experience without great on-boarding?
- Global threat groups pose new political and economic dangers
- Microsoft honours leading Singapore partners
- Epsilon eyes enterprise growth through SD-WAN
- Tpcoms first to become cloud verified by VMware in Vietnam
Leading channel partners in Singapore outline key priorities for 2020; how customer demands are changing and the role of Microsoft in driving transformation. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?