The ability for partners to not just innovate but also collaborate in an increasingly competitive environment will be key to their success in 2019 and ...
Cisco has launched a cyber security centre of excellence in Singapore together with a new co-innovation centre, the first in Southeast Asia.
The technology industry has united in grief following the sudden passing of Roderick Lappin, with warm words of remembrance flooding in from across the world.
Samsung Electronics is pouring resources into its telecom network equipment business, aiming to capitalise on the security fears hobbling Huawei.
- Service provider spend increases as customers sign up for subscriptions
- T-Systems aligns with SAP to unveil healthcare centre in Singapore
- Singapore telco Circles.Life to invest over $250M in overseas push
- Ginni Rometty on the future of hybrid cloud, AI and IBM
- How is Malaysia boosting public-private partnerships?
- 5G is "not the atom bomb" says Huawei rotating CEO Eric Xu
- Lenovo rolls out subscription offering through partners
- Growth in software and security boosts Cisco financials
- Huawei: we welcome security scrutiny
- ISVs join forces in channel automation play
- Intel and Ericsson partner for 5G platform
- Mbixions gains SD-WAN accreditation through VMware in Malaysia
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?