AWS Summit is expected to go ahead as planned in Singapore despite ongoing coronavirus concerns in Southeast Asia.
5G inherited security vulnerabilities from earlier mobile technology, but digital certificates might solve the issue of unauthenticated messages.
The security division of Viettel Group has launched a managed SOC, fuelling efforts to transition from telecommunications to digital services.
VMware has appointed Venkatesh Murali as new channel leader of Nascent and Vietnam, amid plans to drive partner growth through Southeast Asia.
- Cisco: IoT traffic is taking over; 5G, WiFi 6 are ascending
- Meet the leading MSSPs in Asia Pacific
- Multi-cloud, security integration drive massive SD-WAN adoption
- Dell sells off RSA in $2B deal
- VMware recruits F5 talent to drive regional partner sales
- Is Cisco eyeing up FireEye?
- The 25 worst passwords of 2019, and 8 tips for improving password security
- Arista snatches-up SDN-pioneer Big Switch Networks
- As coronavirus worsens, is now the time to pitch collaboration vendors?
- As ASEAN embraces managed services, expect channel M&A to rise
- Coronavirus cancels Cisco Live in Melbourne
- Singtel and SPH Magazines hit as Singapore issues $66K in data breach fines
To help facilitate channel partners, AWS, in collaboration with Westcon-Comstor, offers a comprehensive channel partner program, the Amazon Partner Network (APN).. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?