Yogesh Gupta - Executive Editor of IDG India - outlines how leading system integrators and tech providers responded during the pandemic in India.
Gartner projects worldwide IT spending will total $3.9 trillion in 2021, representing an increase of 6.2 per cent compared to 2020.
Celcom has rolled out a new enterprise-grade cloud service designed to accelerate digital adoption in Malaysia, supported by Microsoft.
IBM has appointed Martin Chee as general manager of ASEAN, extending responsibilities beyond Singapore to the wider region effective immediately.
- 15 SLA mistakes IT leaders still make
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the winners are…
- Tokopedia enhances end-to-end IT visibility with New Relic
- Here are the top ASEAN enterprise IT priorities for 2021
- The global tech M&A trends and hotspots thriving under COVID-19
- NCS launches Shenzhen Innovation Centre to fuel China expansion
- SuperNap sizes up SD-WAN potential in Thailand, rolls out Cisco
- Microsoft honours top regional partners with inaugural APAC awards
- Microsoft acknowledges ‘powerful ecosystem’, honours leading Singapore partners
- Prepare for the work-from-anywhere revolution
- Cisco adds to Nexus data centre management software
- Pat Gelsinger exits as VMware CEO to run Intel
HP Amplify is a global channel initiative by the company to consolidate its partner products, tools and trainings into the one platform to provide to partners. It simplifies down the number of “tracks” available to partners to provide them with better flexibility to invest in value-added services and capabilities.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?