The ability for partners to not just innovate but also collaborate in an increasingly competitive environment will be key to their success in 2019 and ...
Micro Focus has acquired security analytics software vendor Interset as it expands its cyber security capabilities.
Cisco has launched a cyber security centre of excellence in Singapore together with a new co-innovation centre, the first in Southeast Asia.
In light of increased digital threats, cyber security will be added to Singapore's total defence framework.
- Rhipe posts $3M in net profit
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- In memory of Rod Lappin
- Seizing on Huawei's troubles, Samsung bets big on network gear
- Mega Microsoft migration: 161,000 employees prepare for Office 365 and Windows 10
- Computers could write full, and wrong, news stories
- Service provider spend increases as customers sign up for subscriptions
- T-Systems aligns with SAP to unveil healthcare centre in Singapore
- Ginni Rometty on the future of hybrid cloud, AI and IBM
- Talend chases channel partners with new Asia Pacific hire
- How is Malaysia boosting public-private partnerships?
- Software pirates use Apple tech to put hacked apps on iPhones
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.