While open networking may sound like it’s made up of interoperating parts that make for greater flexibility, it’s more difficult to achieve.
Moving analytics to the cloud requires new approaches, skills, and architectures compared with analysis done in-house the traditional way.
Few of the Supreme Court Justices seemed to understand what an API is or does, but their decision was a victory shout for software developers.
ULAP has partnered up with digital transformation services provider Crayon to deliver intelligent cloud solutions to the Philippine market.
- Microsoft urges businesses to apply latest Exchange patches
- Dell ploughs ahead with VMware spin-off
- SAS taps NTT’s Maria Aileen Rodriguez as new Philippines lead
- SAP targets financial services sector with new business unit
- Inside Microsoft's acquisition of Nuance: A new push for voice tech?
- MSPs primed as customers move away from managing Kubernetes
- Transcend Solutions brings UK endpoint security vendor SentryBay to Singapore
- FPT makes bold digital bet, aims to boost revenue by 50% in 2021
- Cisco DevNet certifications: One year in, 10K have been awarded
- Microsoft confirms $19.7B Nuance Communications acquisition deal
- Packing safety intelligence into robots’ AI brains
- Major League Baseball makes a run at network visibility
Load balancing, though by no means a “new” technology, has found renewed focus and relevance among IT leaders, as it has become a crucial component in achieving business resiliency at a time where work environments are so completely distributed. As businesses start to rebound from the disruption of 2020, load balancing will continue to be a critical cog and priority for CIOs, as the technology will underpin the successful digital transformation initiatives.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.