As controversy rages over Google's Istio service mesh, Microsoft has seen an opportunity to offer a simple and truly open alternative.
Research presented at Black Hat conference highlights a new threat via protocol translation attacks and reveals nine flaws found in protocol gateways.
Advanced Info Service has been appointed as the first VMware cloud partner to take Cloudian storage capabilities to market in Thailand.
Oracle’s Cloud VMware Solution is available worldwide, allowing for users to move VMware workloads to Oracle Cloud infrastructure.
- Microsoft doubles Ignite with extra event
- Diamanti drives Kubernetes agenda, on-boards VST ECS in Malaysia
- Microsoft pegs savings from Edge, Office 365 search as high as $43M
- What the use of open banking means for identity networks
- Is the carbon footprint of AI too big?
- Channel Asia Women in ICT Awards 2020: and the finalists are…
- 7 superb Python books for every skill level
- JDK 16 begins to take shape
- CommsChoice expands Microsoft Teams reach to the Philippines
- Oway of Myanmar migrates to Google Cloud in six weeks, leverages Virtusa to reduce costs
- Defining the post-Covid-19 digital transformation of healthcare
- Firefox gets next-gen anti-tracking defence, stymies 'bounce' trackers
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.