IT leaders should avoid these pitfalls when partnering with IT service and cloud partners to drive business value.
Channel Asia is proud to announce winners of the Innovation Awards in 2020, featuring a leading and diverse line-up of partners, vendors, distributors and individuals ...
Cisco has noted and fixed two critical and a number of high-degree vulnerabilities in its SD-WAN software portfolio.
With technology salaries projected to be broadly flat as the world grapples with the economic fallout of the COVID-19 pandemic, here is what software developers ...
- How to unleash the power of Python sets
- RIP old-school Internet: Chrome 88 lays Flash and FTP to rest
- Perpetual software licences in Microsoft’s CSP program enter general availability
- Cognizant boosts global software dev capability with Magenic acquisition
- SAP gears up for APJ leadership shift
- .NET nanoFramework taps C# for embedded systems
- Tokopedia enhances end-to-end IT visibility with New Relic
- Flaws in widely used dnsmasq software leave millions of Linux-based devices exposed
- Google to cut off other Chromium-based browsers from access to services such as Sync
- ActiveJ Java platform takes aim at Spring, Quarkus
- The global tech M&A trends and hotspots thriving under COVID-19
- Infosys granted Google Cloud partner data and analytics specialisation
A good NetSecOps solution should be based on machine learning-driven behaviour analysis and anomaly detection to enable early detection of even nuanced, subtle exploits. By integrating that with front-end proxy, load balancing and application firewalling, a business can deliver a tightly integrated closed feedback and remediation loop.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.