Following its blockbuster $33 billion acquisition of Red Hat last year, IBM has clearly set out its strategy for the future, and it is all ...
IT services company Wipro has launched a new platform aimed at simplifying customer migrations to Oracle Cloud.
Veeam Software has delivered record growth across Asia Pacific and Japan, driven by an expanding channel base across the region.
Microsoft has revised its schedule to dump support for an outdated cryptographic hash standard by postponing the deadline for Windows 7.
- Google acquires data migration specialists in cloud push
- Splunk stops selling to Russian organisations
- Nimbus looks to security remediation for managed services growth
- NCS IT glitch issues 7,700 inaccurate healthcare notices
- UK does not support total Huawei network ban: sources
- Success in collaboration: why Syner-G Technologies is partnering up
- Cognizant pays $25M to settle bribery case
- Innovation key as Cisco unveils centre of excellence in Singapore
- Cyber security added to Singapore’s total defence framework
- Rhipe posts $3M in net profit
- In memory of Rod Lappin
- Seizing on Huawei's troubles, Samsung bets big on network gear
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?