While open networking may sound like it’s made up of interoperating parts that make for greater flexibility, it’s more difficult to achieve.
Moving analytics to the cloud requires new approaches, skills, and architectures compared with analysis done in-house the traditional way.
Few of the Supreme Court Justices seemed to understand what an API is or does, but their decision was a victory shout for software developers.
BeyondTrust has consolidated its legacy partner programs across its four merged businesses into one global offering.
- ULAP bolsters intelligent cloud play with Crayon partnership
- Dell ploughs ahead with VMware spin-off
- Globe Telecom leverages HPE for low latency cloud at the edge
- SAS taps NTT’s Maria Aileen Rodriguez as new Philippines lead
- Rackspace promotes Angela Logan-Bell to APJ alliances remit
- SAP targets financial services sector with new business unit
- Inside Microsoft's acquisition of Nuance: A new push for voice tech?
- MSPs primed as customers move away from managing Kubernetes
- Transcend Solutions brings UK endpoint security vendor SentryBay to Singapore
- FPT makes bold digital bet, aims to boost revenue by 50% in 2021
- Cisco DevNet certifications: One year in, 10K have been awarded
- IBM names services business spin-off Kyndryl
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?