AWS has made its Migration Acceleration Program for Windows generally available, giving users the ability to step up the migration of Windows workloads to AWS.
When IBM’s long-serving CEO Ginni Rometty stepped down last year, she left a somewhat shaky legacy in her wake.
Cisco is looking to reinforce its wireless Internet of Things portfolio by acquiring Fluidmesh Networks for an undisclosed amount.
Connect with these Internet APIs to add some crucial data, a helpful feature, or a user-pleasing frill to an application.
- Covid-19: 7 ways CIOs can survive the crisis
- Channel Asia launches Women in ICT Awards
- Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- Zoom pauses new feature development to focus on privacy, security
- Cisco's Webex drew a record 324M users in March
- SAP offers partner tier lifeline in wake of coronavirus pandemic
- Microsoft bursts out with new Azure disk sizes
- Google Cloud serves up Service Directory beta
- 7 tools and services for real-time collaborative coding
- With no Covid-19 end in sight, Microsoft adjusts partner programs
- Weakness in Zoom for macOS allows local attackers to hijack camera and microphone
- HP tackles pandemic conditions with new partner and customer relief initiatives
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?