Worldwide IT spending is forecast to reach $3.8 trillion in 2021, an increase of four per cent from 2020, according to research firm Gartner.
Sektor has inked a distribution deal with cryptocurrency intelligence provider CipherTrace in a move aimed at helping the vendor expand access to its solutions throughout ...
Sourced Group has launched a new cloud security company in the form of Kivera, fresh from securing an additional $2.5 million in funding.
Cisco has unpacked Catalyst 8000, a new family of edge networking gear that support SD-WAN, branch office, zero-trust security, SASE.
- MongoDB Atlas unveils multi-cloud cluster support
- Windows 10 October 2020 Update now available to all
- Unexpected Office web apps in Windows 10's Start menu said to be a bug
- Zoom looks to super-charge videoconferencing
- What's in the latest Edge update? Rollbacks and new browser telemetry policies
- How businesses can maximise the AWS free tier
- Tech’s big trade-off: complexity vs. conformity
- 4 common C programming mistakes - and 5 tips to avoid them
- Google warns of ‘exponential’ rise in DDoS attack volumes
- Customers embrace cloud collaboration, video conferencing equipment rebounds
- PLDT-Smart prioritises customer support in the Philippines amid connectivity surge
- DBS signs seven-year mainframe deal with IBM
Digital transformation returns meaningful value back to the organisation - particularly those that are bold about their strategic vision.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?