The IT and business services industry is set for a shake-up after a tumultuous year, with research firm IDC flagging five key trends to keep ...
Cisco has noted and fixed two critical and a number of high-degree vulnerabilities in its SD-WAN software portfolio.
The initial pandemic-prompted rush to new tech may be behind us, but a longer-term pipeline of accelerated digital transformation activity is emerging.
In one of his final executive orders before ending his term as US President, Donald Trump has issued an executive order requiring US-based IaaS providers ...
- Software developer hiring outlook for 2021
- Perpetual software licences in Microsoft’s CSP program enter general availability
- Cognizant boosts global software dev capability with Magenic acquisition
- SAP gears up for APJ leadership shift
- Native SD-WAN monitoring tools are not enough
- .NET nanoFramework taps C# for embedded systems
- Blazeclan builds on public cloud potential with enhanced SaaS security platform
- Tokopedia enhances end-to-end IT visibility with New Relic
- Flaws in widely used dnsmasq software leave millions of Linux-based devices exposed
- Google to cut off other Chromium-based browsers from access to services such as Sync
- The global tech M&A trends and hotspots thriving under COVID-19
- Analytics tech in the APAC contact centre market set to surge
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?