Red Hat is shaking up its partner model as it places a deeper emphasis on ‘value’.
NTT has appointed Andy Cocks as chief go-to-market officer at a global level, tasked with leading sales operations and partner relationships worldwide.
Ingram Micro has signed a distribution agreement with AWS in Hong Kong and Macau, as part of plans to roll out cloud solutions through the ...
Mailing and ecommerce services company Pitney Bowes has confirmed some of its systems have been affected by a ransomware outbreak but says that there is ...
- Microsoft preps service pack-esque Windows 10 1909 for release
- Here’s why SAP needs to boost investment in partner enablement now
- Rubrik slams Gartner magic quadrant as “seriously flawed”
- Early adopter finds SD-WAN yields better management, costs and uptime
- What are microservices? Your next software architecture
- Microsoft prods customers with Windows 10 retirement dates
- IBM launches blockchain-based supply chain service with AI, IoT integration
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 feature update gets a name
- VMware builds security unit around Carbon Black tech
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott exits
- HPE and Nutanix roll out hybrid cloud offering through channel
- How SaaS vendors are designing software for the 'best of breed' world
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?