VMware has punched up its data centre network virtualisation capabilities by unveiling plans to buy Avi Networks for an undisclosed amount.
Crayon has rounded off a stellar year of growth with Microsoft in the Philippines following recognition among a global field of providers.
FPT Group has unveiled plans to reach US$1 billion in revenue from tech services by 2021, with digital solutions cited as the "main growth motivation".
Nestled down a narrow street in Jakarta Selatan - Pejaten Barat to be precise - resides a blossoming cloud business housing bold ambitions.
- Thai stock exchange rolls out Virtual Pitching Platform on Microsoft Azure
- Wipro shines as leading regional Citrix cloud partner
- How Salesforce’s Tableau acquisition will impact IT
- Microsoft is better at documenting patch problems, but issues abound
- Cloud Ace: Going Google Cloud across Asia
- HPE unveils enhanced support for SMBs
- Zoom launches new marketing fund for channel partners
- Singapore Airlines deepens AWS play through Sourced Group
- Hitachi Solutions Philippines receives global Microsoft Dynamics 365 recognition
- The self-service analytics market convergence is upon us
- Dropbox focuses on collaboration with major app redesign
- Thailand outlines outstanding projects expected to drive digital economy
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?