HP is supporting frontline workers across Asia Pacific through the deployment of key technologies and resources in partnership with the channel.
The pandemic has given the latest version of Microsoft’s desktop-as-a-service offering unstoppable momentum.
Networking vendor Cradlepoint has created a ‘technology alliance’ as part of a refresh to its partner program.
Network pros can be learning new skills during the pandemic to support shifting IT priorities.
- VMware introduces automated cloud service to Singapore
- Cisco Live virtual event postponed amid US unrest
- SK Telecom sends cyber experts to Myanmar amid national SOC development
- RingCentral devolves power to partners – but only for SMB customers
- Cisco warns of Nexus switch security weakness
- C and Rust programming languages continue to rise
- Cloud infrastructure operators should quickly patch VMware Cloud Director flaw
- UiPath releases new business partner program updates
- 13 ways Microsoft Azure beats AWS
- Global colocation market growth eases while COVID-19 presents opportunity
- Even Microsoft Surface devices are waiting for the Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- IT lifecycle specialist TES expands in Hong Kong and Thailand
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?