VMware has punched up its data centre network virtualisation capabilities by unveiling plans to buy Avi Networks for an undisclosed amount.
Servers & Storage
FPT Group has unveiled plans to reach US$1 billion in revenue from tech services by 2021, with digital solutions cited as the "main growth motivation".
Nestled down a narrow street in Jakarta Selatan - Pejaten Barat to be precise - resides a blossoming cloud business housing bold ambitions.
SET has partnered with Microsoft to create the country’s first Virtual Pitching Platform, targeting SMEs, start-ups and social enterprises.
- Polymer to develop two Jakarta-based data centres
- Cloud Ace: Going Google Cloud across Asia
- HPE unveils enhanced support for SMBs
- Singapore Airlines deepens AWS play through Sourced Group
- Dropbox focuses on collaboration with major app redesign
- Thailand outlines outstanding projects expected to drive digital economy
- Epsilon strikes colocation deal with NewCloud Networks
- Tokita’s dream: Incoming president’s plan to transform Fujitsu’s fortunes
- Juniper: Security could help drive interest in SDN
- Enterprise storage market suffers slight revenue decline
- Channel Asia launches Innovation Awards
- Hyatt saves $400K by deploying Cohesity for back-up and recovery
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?