NTT has appointed Andy Cocks as chief go-to-market officer at a global level, tasked with leading sales operations and partner relationships worldwide.
Servers & Storage
Rubrik has questioned the credibility of a recent magic quadrant report from Gartner, insisting that the analyst firm’s methodology was “seriously flawed”.
Industrial supplier Redmond Inc. gets tighter control over bandwidth allocations, makes configuration changes with a software-defined WAN.
HPE and Nutanix have officially rolled out a new hybrid cloud offering through the channel, in direct competition against Dell Technologies and VMware.
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the finalists are…
- Microsoft and Pivotal unveil Azure Spring Cloud managed service
- StarHub to deliver data centre services through AirTrunk in Singapore
- Cohesity taps Veritas for new ASEAN leader
- New Amazon.sg store could create channel conflict
- Channel Asia launches ASEAN tech channel research
- True IDC first to deploy VMware Cloud on AWS in Thailand
- Do businesses need high performance computing?
- Top 10 government tech trends revealed
- VMware places global distribution on notice
- Huawei seals 5G deal with Maxis in Malaysia
- CMC Telecom strikes Google Cloud first in Vietnam
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?