Cisco has unveiled plans to consolidate more than a dozen separate partner programs into one single program during the next 12-18 months, forming part of ...
Servers & Storage
Exigo Tech has joined the ranks of Australian tech players choosing to expand their operations internationally amid the global pandemic, with the company setting up ...
Tech Mahindra is building up its A/NZ digital services presence with the double acquisition of Melbourne-based Momenton and New Zealand’s Tenzing.
Cyber security mesh, AI engineering, and distributed cloud services are among the top trends that Gartner says will shape future enterprise IT operations.
- Top tactical CIO predictions for 2021 and beyond
- Covid-era infrastructure trends businesses should know about
- Smart rolls out IoT enterprise services in the Philippines, backed by Nokia
- New Singapore leader of HKBN JOS commits to digital growth
- How the Gap embraced the edge
- IT spending to grow 4% in 2021, Gartner forecasts
- Cisco targets WAN edge with new router family
- How businesses can maximise the AWS free tier
- Tech’s big trade-off: complexity vs. conformity
- Google warns of ‘exponential’ rise in DDoS attack volumes
- PLDT-Smart prioritises customer support in the Philippines amid connectivity surge
- DBS signs seven-year mainframe deal with IBM
Why MSPs should focus on these three key priorities in the months ahead to best support their customers and put themselves in a strong strategic position moving forward.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?