US-headquartered storage vendor SoftIron has launched its first-ever global partner program targeting value-added resellers.
Servers & Storage
Close to a year after confirming it was considering spinning off its 81 per cent stake in VMware, Dell Technologies has flagged its decision to ...
Philippine telco Globe Telecom is drawing upon Hewlett Packard Enterprise technology to offer low latency cloud services at the edge of its mobile network.
If you’re waiting for the crippling graphics card shortage to loosen up before buying new hardware, well, you might be waiting for a while.
- FPT makes bold digital bet, aims to boost revenue by 50% in 2021
- Cisco DevNet certifications: One year in, 10K have been awarded
- Major League Baseball makes a run at network visibility
- Tencent Cloud unveils new data centre in Jakarta
- Mitigating the hidden risks of digital transformation
- Acknowledging the pesky reality of multi-cloud
- ST Telemedia Global Data Centres expands Singapore footprint
- From the data centre to enterprise software, worldwide IT outlay to hit $4T in 2021
- AWS launches serverless application course
- Meet the leading IBM channel partners in ASEAN
- The SolarWinds hack timeline: Who knew what, and when?
- NCS integrates DataSpark amid big data and mobility drive
Load balancing, though by no means a “new” technology, has found renewed focus and relevance among IT leaders, as it has become a crucial component in achieving business resiliency at a time where work environments are so completely distributed. As businesses start to rebound from the disruption of 2020, load balancing will continue to be a critical cog and priority for CIOs, as the technology will underpin the successful digital transformation initiatives.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?