JOS is embracing new market opportunities in Singapore following completion of its acquisition by Hong Kong Broadband Network in December.
Servers & Storage
NTT has unveiled an expanded alliance with Palo Alto Networks centred around offering intelligence-driven security products.
The 3-2-1 rule remains a tried-and-true method for insuring the integrity of copied data that is essential to disaster recovery, but it has to be ...
VMware has further integrated its security software in an effort to bring unified protection to resources in data centres, and private clouds and public clouds.
- Juniper bolsters wireless security; fights against encrypted malicious threats
- DDLS opens IT training facility in the Philippines
- Cisco goes to the cloud with broad enterprise security service
- Recent ransomware attacks define the malware's new age
- AWS Summit in Singapore set to go ahead, despite coronavirus concerns
- 5G security is a mess. Could digital certificates help?
- Google Cloud moves to aid mainframe migration
- VMware targets emerging Southeast Asia markets through new channel leader
- Cisco: IoT traffic is taking over; 5G, WiFi 6 are ascending
- Riverbed appoints new APAC and A/NZ leaders
- Google Cloud targets mainframe migrations with Cornerstone acquisition
- Meet the leading MSSPs in Asia Pacific
To help facilitate channel partners, AWS, in collaboration with Westcon-Comstor, offers a comprehensive channel partner program, the Amazon Partner Network (APN).. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?