NTT Data sees huge potential in the Philippines market as the country shows an increased appetite for digital transformation, however challenges still remain.
Servers & Storage
Small and medium businesses (SMBs) in Singapore are the most digitally mature across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, according to the Cisco’s APAC SMB Digital ...
IBM looks set to shut its S$90 million Tampines manufacturing facility in Singapore, laying off all of its staff in the process, according to local ...
Spending on security related hardware, software, and services will reach US$16 billion in 2019 across Asia Pacific, representing growth of 20 per cent.
- New CEO Thomas Kurian lays out his vision for Google Cloud
- AWS honours leading ASEAN channel partners
- Airtrunk invests $450M on first hyper-scale data centre in Singapore
- Google Cloud leverages partners to launch hybrid platform Anthos
- HPE teams up with Nutanix to target Dell EMC and VMware in hybrid cloud
- 96% of Singapore-based businesses breached in 2018
- Leaseweb appoints new Asian leader, targets growth
- AsiaPac Distribution set to launch VMware Cloud on AWS in Singapore
- Cloud demand drives data centre hardware and software spending
- Huawei allegations driven by politics not evidence: U.N. telecoms chief
- Belinda Jurisic takes charge of regional Veeam channel
- AWS set to open new infrastructure region in Indonesia by 2022
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?