NTT has appointed Ireen Catane as CEO of the Philippines amid plans to drive digital transformation adoption across the market.
Servers & Storage
Partner profitability remains Cisco’s highest priority as it helps partners navigate through the ‘new normal’ business climate.
VMware has moved to expand its disaster recovery-as-a-service offering with the proposed acquisition of California-based cloud-native disaster recovery provider Datrium.
With an eye towards easing capacity constraints, Cisco has bumped up performance and configuration options for its workhorse router families.
- DXC merges Asia and A/NZ operations, unifies regional leadership
- Veeam recruits Indonesian leader, targets cloud gains
- Freshly acquired Tech Data gets set to pump $750M into digital transformation
- Nimble tech start-ups find ways to navigate the pandemic
- Vulnerable drivers can enable crippling attacks against ATMs and POS systems
- AI is now a C-suite imperative
- Business model changes required as enterprise enters recovery phase in Malaysia
- Traditional infrastructure sunk by cloud in Q1
- AWS Outposts arrives in Malaysia and Thailand, backed by partner expertise
- OneSecure Asia sharpens security sword, takes enterprise aim across ASEAN
- Ingram Micro boosts Asian investment through advanced solutions strategy
- VMware offers up SASE service with SD-WAN built in
The SolarWinds APJ business is largely driven by the channel, and the company relies on its Partner network to deliver value-added services to its customers.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?