For most entrepreneurs - whether established or aspiring - the words of Mark Twain carry significant weight in the world of start-ups.
Servers & Storage
Turns out there are advantages to putting people first and thinking about ethics, like superior products, happier employees, and devoted customers.
Enterprises can choose on-premises edge computing options or hire public edge services, but the right choice depends on multiple factors.
US-based solutions provider Presidio has unveiled plans to acquire Arkphire in a $142 million deal centred on expansion across Asia Pacific and Europe.
- NTT combines three Indian business entities, appoints new leader
- Double hire as Nutanix targets ASEAN channel growth
- Cisco gains container security with Banzai Cloud buy
- VMware preps network software to support distributed work, faster application delivery
- State of Innovation: Are partners aligned to customers?
- Developing smart cities for low-income communities
- Google Cloud launches Database Migration Service preview
- Mercenary 'hacker-for-hire' group CostaRicto hits businesses all over the world
- Barracuda expands zero trust play with Fyde acquisition
- IBM grows automation, data features for hybrid cloud control
- High-flying Nvidia widens reach into enterprise data centres
- Cisco A/NZ boss Ken Boal takes on new regional role
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?