Yogesh Gupta - Executive Editor of IDG India - outlines how leading system integrators and tech providers responded during the pandemic in India.
Servers & Storage
As organisations shifted to home-based work, certifying bodies saw the biggest increase in entry-level networking certifications.
Gartner projects worldwide IT spending will total $3.9 trillion in 2021, representing an increase of 6.2 per cent compared to 2020.
Celcom has rolled out a new enterprise-grade cloud service designed to accelerate digital adoption in Malaysia, supported by Microsoft.
- Cloud HM targets digital growth in Thailand, enhances VMware skills
- IBM hands ASEAN reins to Singapore leader
- Intel's next CEO Pat Gelsinger promises a return to greatness
- 15 SLA mistakes IT leaders still make
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the winners are…
- Cisco tags critical security holes in SD-WAN software
- Outgoing Trump calls for US IaaS providers to keep records on foreign users
- Native SD-WAN monitoring tools are not enough
- Tokopedia enhances end-to-end IT visibility with New Relic
- New Intel CPU-level threat detection capabilities target ransomware
- The global tech M&A trends and hotspots thriving under COVID-19
- NCS launches Shenzhen Innovation Centre to fuel China expansion
HP Amplify is a global channel initiative by the company to consolidate its partner products, tools and trainings into the one platform to provide to partners. It simplifies down the number of “tracks” available to partners to provide them with better flexibility to invest in value-added services and capabilities.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?