Security vendor Sophos has accidentally exposed customers’ private data after a software misconfiguration within its information storage.
BlackBerry Asia Pacific channel sales director Joe McPhillips has left his role, just over two years after joining cyber security vendor Cylance.
Exclusive Networks has acquired UK-based cloud distributor Nuaware for an undisclosed amount.
AWS has honoured its leading partners across ASEAN in 2020, recognising excellence in helping customers drive innovation via the vendor's cloud platform.
- Facts about back-up security that should scare businesses to death
- What to expect from AWS re:Invent 2020
- Race to recovery underway as digital investments accelerate in Asia
- Exclusive Networks on-boards HPE and Nutanix in Malaysia, targets legacy data centres
- Malaysian blockchain specialist Hash Code Book maximises multi-cloud through NTT
- InfoFabrica sharpens AWS storage sword in Southeast Asia
- Microsoft ISV AvePoint goes public in $2B mega merger
- Should product design be ethical?
- Anti-adversarial machine learning defences start to take root
- Edge computing: When to outsource, when to DIY
- North American provider Presidio acquires Arkphire, targets Asian expansion
- NTT combines three Indian business entities, appoints new leader
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?