NTT Data sees huge potential in the Philippines market as the country shows an increased appetite for digital transformation, however challenges still remain.
After outsourcing giant Wipro suffered a phishing incident, attackers used its email system to target the company’s customers. The breach demonstrates the dangers of supply ...
Cisco Talos says state-sponsored attackers are battering DNS to gain access to sensitive networks and systems
Small and medium businesses (SMBs) in Singapore are the most digitally mature across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, according to the Cisco’s APAC SMB Digital ...
- DXC opens Malaysian security operations centre
- Language barriers, Lunar New Year and NDA impasse: How ASUS and Kaspersky fell out over Live Update hack
- EY leverages Microsoft Azure to assess trustworthiness of AI systems
- Belgian cyber security agency finds no threat from Huawei
- IBM to close S$90 million manufacturing facility in Singapore: report
- Hackers reportedly abused Microsoft's customer support to read Hotmail, Outlook.com email
- Eugene Kaspersky: Mistrust makes us stronger
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- New CEO Thomas Kurian lays out his vision for Google Cloud
- AWS honours leading ASEAN channel partners
- Here’s why Microsoft raised the white flag on Edge
- Two out of three hotels accidentally leak guests' personal data
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?