Veeam Software has delivered record growth across Asia Pacific and Japan, driven by an expanding channel base across the region.
Palo Alto Networks has unveiled plans to buy U.S.-Israeli information security firm Demisto for US$560 million in cash and stock.
Singapore-based Nimbus Services has outlined new market potential in providing security remediation expertise through managed services.
Around 7,700 people have had inaccurate healthcare and intermediate and long-term care subsidies issued to them due to a computer system error.
- UK does not support total Huawei network ban: sources
- Success in collaboration: why Syner-G Technologies is partnering up
- Micro Focus acquires cyber specialists, Interset
- Innovation key as Cisco unveils centre of excellence in Singapore
- Cyber security added to Singapore’s total defence framework
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- In memory of Rod Lappin
- Service provider spend increases as customers sign up for subscriptions
- T-Systems aligns with SAP to unveil healthcare centre in Singapore
- Crypto-currency traders protest Indonesia's new futures rules
- Ginni Rometty on the future of hybrid cloud, AI and IBM
- Talend chases channel partners with new Asia Pacific hire
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?