Cyber security start-up companies use the RSA Conference to make their public debut. These are some of the more interesting start-ups coming out of stealth.
Zscaler has launched a new partner program based on its cloud security platform.
JOS is embracing new market opportunities in Singapore following completion of its acquisition by Hong Kong Broadband Network in December.
NTT has unveiled an expanded alliance with Palo Alto Networks centred around offering intelligence-driven security products.
- For secure data back-up, here’s how to do the 3-2-1 rule right
- VMware amps up cloud and data centre security
- Unisys launches new global security channel partner program
- Juniper bolsters wireless security; fights against encrypted malicious threats
- DDLS opens IT training facility in the Philippines
- Cisco goes to the cloud with broad enterprise security service
- HP, Fuji Xerox and Ricoh back initiative for printer security standards
- AWS beefs up its Security Hub with more partner integrations
- Recent ransomware attacks define the malware's new age
- Xerox ploughs ahead with takeover bid despite HP's poison pill plan
- AWS Summit in Singapore set to go ahead, despite coronavirus concerns
- Apple joins industry effort to eliminate passwords
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?