An AWS senior figure has defended the provider’s new policy of preventing its partners from discussing other public clouds in their marketing messaging.
More than 50 positions of power have changed hands across the Asian channel within the space of 12 months, as the pendulum of power swings ...
Avanade has launched a new Digital Innovation Studio in Singapore as the specialist Microsoft partner expands capabilities across ASEAN.
BeyondTrust has signed a distribution agreement with Cyberworld Asia to expand reach into the markets of Hong Kong and Macau.
- Westcon outlines new role in changing channel
- Planned upgrades keep tech investments rising despite market headwinds
- Ingram Micro strikes CloudBlue deal with HGC in Hong Kong
- Windows 10 1803-to-1903 forced upgrades gather speed
- Kaspersky brings transparency initiative to Malaysia in Asia first
- What happens when cyber attackers reach quantum-advantage?
- NCS is bringing the power of AI to IoT
- McAfee acquires security start-up NanoSec
- Cisco warns of 24 flaws and two critical bugs in SMB switches
- Singapore suffers 81% spike in business ransomware
- Nominations open for Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?