HPE has unveiled a wave of new offerings to channel partners, including a unified global reward program for partners' sales teams.
CrowdStrike has appointed Inflow Technologies as a distributor in South Asia and India, rolling out endpoint protection solutions through the channel.
Huawei Technologies has taken a harder-than-expected hit from a U.S. ban, the company's founder and CEO Ren Zhengfei has revealed.
VMware is a virtualisation powerhouse with a new cloud agenda, placing new demands on a channel ecosystem evolving at pace across Asia.
- Iron Mountain snaps up Thai storage specialist InfoZafe
- ePLDT transforms Filipino data centre through Schneider Electric
- VMware fortifies data centre software with Avi Networks buy
- Vietnam’s FPT sets billion-dollar tech services target by 2021
- Thai stock exchange rolls out Virtual Pitching Platform on Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft is better at documenting patch problems, but issues abound
- 83% of Singaporean businesses hit by ransomware in 2018
- Singapore Airlines deepens AWS play through Sourced Group
- Thailand outlines outstanding projects expected to drive digital economy
- Epsilon strikes colocation deal with NewCloud Networks
- Tokita’s dream: Incoming president’s plan to transform Fujitsu’s fortunes
- Juniper: Security could help drive interest in SDN
Major growth is predicted in the managed services space throughout Asia-Pacific over the next few years, as business leaders across the region look to managed service providers (MSPs) to address the growing range of technology and business challenges that they’re coming up against.. Read more
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?