Ivanti has acquired MobileIron and Pulse Secure to bolster presence in unified endpoint management, zero trust security and enterprise service management.
Microsoft has revealed a recent change it introduced likely caused a major outage, affecting users' access to multiple Microsoft 365 services.
Channel Choice voting for the upcoming Channel Asia Innovation Awards in 2020 is now open, running until close of play on Friday 23 October.
Microsoft has suffered an outage of many of its cloud services, including Outlook and Teams. The workaround? Don't log out.
- SPTel sizes up software-defined network potential, targets enterprise in Singapore
- CIOs well placed for business change post-pandemic
- Assessing the pros and cons of virtual machines
- Identity theft: why businesses make tempting targets
- Cisco turns out 25 high-threat security patches for IOS, IOS XE
- Cyber attack surge set to see APAC managed security spend hit $17B
- SAP ASE leaves sensitive credentials in installation logs
- 5 ways agile devops teams can support IT service desks
- Singapore Muslim Women's Association secures endpoints with BlackBerry and ACE Pacific
- Cisco extends SD-WAN options with AWS, Azure hybrid cloud integration
- Next perpetual version of Office to debut in 2021
- Still not dead: The mainframe hangs on, sustained by Linux and hybrid cloud
Building security solutions in a way that addresses the way people are using IT, without adding siloes, is important. But it’s just as important for security specialists to refresh and retrain staff on the safe use of technology, educate them on how to access the business network, and develop strong new policies around the technology used to access that network.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?