NTT has appointed Andy Cocks as chief go-to-market officer at a global level, tasked with leading sales operations and partner relationships worldwide.
Mailing and ecommerce services company Pitney Bowes has confirmed some of its systems have been affected by a ransomware outbreak but says that there is ...
US equity firm Thoma Bravo has made a US$3.9 billion acquisition bid for Sophos, with the cyber security solutions vendor’s board unanimously recommending the offer.
Newly renamed 'Windows 10 November 2019 Update' is nearing release. But given past naming conventions, it might not show up until November.
- Rubrik slams Gartner magic quadrant as “seriously flawed”
- Microsoft prods customers with Windows 10 retirement dates
- VMware builds security unit around Carbon Black tech
- HPE and Nutanix roll out hybrid cloud offering through channel
- Forcepoint steers channel towards global enterprise with program shake-up
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the finalists are…
- Microsoft and Pivotal unveil Azure Spring Cloud managed service
- StarHub to deliver data centre services through AirTrunk in Singapore
- New Amazon.sg store could create channel conflict
- Channel Asia launches ASEAN tech channel research
- Microsoft's plan to ignore Windows 10 1809 worked
- True IDC first to deploy VMware Cloud on AWS in Thailand
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?