Microsoft claims Bing-powered search platform can boost productivity and save money by making access to internal documents and data easier.
By connecting identity data from multiple sources through APIs, the open banking concept can help verify identity more reliably.
Channel Asia is proud to announce the finalists of the inaugural Women in ICT Awards, designed to recognise and celebrate female excellence.
With the Zoom call underway, Allyxon Cua clarified; “this has been a total overhaul of our business, we’ve turned our company 360 degrees”.
- Oway of Myanmar migrates to Google Cloud in six weeks, leverages Virtusa to reduce costs
- Defining the post-Covid-19 digital transformation of healthcare
- Stax appoints Mike Middaugh as first MD
- Microsoft points to October end-of-support for older Office apps accessing 365 services
- ‘Be prepared, be innovative, be agile’ - Galaxy goes all-in on remote working
- Introducing Channel Asia Advance
- ASPL Info Services prioritises services and digital amid growth aspirations
- When hybrid multi-cloud has technical advantages
- Budget cuts ahead as enterprise swings tech axe in Malaysia
- Riverbed A/NZ channel chief promoted to APJ lead
- Mathematical Mesh alpha release promises better end-to-end encryption
- Cloud4C bolsters banking practice, recruits ex-CIO as strategic advisor
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?