VMware has partnered with Macrologic to kick-start modernisation efforts through the provision of cloud-first data centre solutions for SMBs.
AWS has released its Network Firewall service in Singapore, allowing users to deploy network protections for Amazon Virtual Private Clouds.
BeyondTrust has consolidated its legacy partner programs across its four merged businesses into one global offering.
Microsoft is urging businesses to patch their Exchange software with the latest April updates from the vendor to protect against new vulnerabilities.
- 7 new social engineering tactics threat actors are using now
- Transcend Solutions brings UK endpoint security vendor SentryBay to Singapore
- FPT makes bold digital bet, aims to boost revenue by 50% in 2021
- AttackIQ promotes Ross Brewer to lead APJ expansion
- Cisco DevNet certifications: One year in, 10K have been awarded
- Channel security veteran Joe McPhillips heads to SentinelOne
- How data poisoning attacks corrupt machine learning models
- Orchestra Group conducts first APAC distie deal with emt Distribution
- Tencent Cloud unveils new data centre in Jakarta
- Mitigating the hidden risks of digital transformation
- Cloudflare taps AWS’ Jonathon Dixon to lead APAC
- Acknowledging the pesky reality of multi-cloud
The strategy to partnering is three-fold: Engage with channel partners, Enable them through training and certification, and Excite them .. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?