Microsoft has rolled out a fresh round of program adjustments to help partners mitigate ongoing challenges related to Covid-19.
The Zoom video conferencing client for macOS does not take full advantage of the application hardening features the operating system offers.
HP will offer short-term, market and country-specific incentives for partners in a bid to help businesses navigate rocky market conditions.
Design sprints are a quick, step-by-step way to evaluate and test products and services prior to launch, while also mitigating risks.
- How FPT is leading the Covid-19 charge in Vietnam
- Attack campaign hits thousands of Microsoft SQL servers for two years
- Covid-19 bites as Zerto terminates all Asia Pacific employees
- Hackers can steal Windows credentials via links in Zoom chat
- The ins and outs of high-performance computing as a service
- Xerox scraps HP takeover efforts amid Covid-19 ‘turmoil’
- Protecting partners during Covid-19
- Palo Alto grows SD-WAN platform, snaps up CloudGenix for $420M
- Zoom, Netflix, Equinix and Dropbox address capacity, supply chain challenges brought on by Covid-19
- 7 ways CIOs cope with a limited IT budget
- HKBN builds out AWS arsenal with over 140 certifications
- Microsoft to shift SMB Office subscriptions to 'Microsoft 365' brand
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?