The technology industry has united in grief following the sudden passing of Roderick Lappin, with warm words of remembrance flooding in from across the world.
Service provider spending on technology is forecast to reach US$426 billion by 2022, as momentum for subscription payments gathers pace.
The national budget announced in November was an important step towards Malaysia’s ambition of becoming a fully connected digital economy.
Three ISVs have joined forces to create Channel Collective, targeting value-added resellers, service providers, vendors and distributors.
- Channel Asia launches ASEAN tech channel research
- As customers in Asia change, so must the HP channel
- David Batrouney transitions out of director role at Datacom in Asia
- Examining the top 10 tech trends in Indonesia
- Top 10 tech trends set to impact the Philippines
- Tech Data appoints new regional leader as William Chu exits
- MSP mania is upon the channel, but can Asian partners prevail?
- DXC leader assumes enterprise role at Microsoft Malaysia
- IBM signs monster $260M services deal with Philippine bank
- Marketing to must have requirements
- Probe launched into Cebuana Lhuillier security breach
- Microsoft side-steps channel in direct Azure play
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?