Spending on security related hardware, software, and services will reach US$16 billion in 2019 across Asia Pacific, representing growth of 20 per cent.
A total of 96 per cent of Singapore-based organisations experienced a cyber security breach in the last 12 months, damning new research has claimed.
For a discipline operating at the cutting-edge of transformation, in an age of the connected customer, marketing has never been more misunderstood.
Microsoft president Brad Smith has called on the public not to “lose that sense of frustration” at technology companies in the wake of the Christchurch ...
- Autonomy founder was scapegoat for HP's incompetence, court told
- Hackers attacked one million-plus Asus users through malicious update
- Autonomy founder set for $5B HP court showdown
- Customers turn to MSSPs as channel rules security roost
- Personal data of 800,000 blood donors exposed in Singapore
- HP highlights role of tech in improving Indonesia’s human capital
- Kent Lee exits as CEO of Dimension Data in Singapore
- Why at 30, the World Wide Web must emerge from 'adolescence'
- AI is not Hocus Pocus… it’s just Pocus
- Symantec blames espionage group for SingHealth breach
- Xerox restructures business to create holding company
- The channel: unsung heroes of the IoT market
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?