FPT has committed to increasing digital transformation revenue from overseas markets by 50 per cent in 2021, reaching a target of $209 million.
New, cross-discipline risk management techniques are necessary to securely reap the benefits of transformative technologies.
Gartner forecasts the biggest growth in IT spending this year will be on laptops, mobile phones and enterprise software.
Impact, detection, response, and ongoing fallout from the attack on SolarWinds' Orion remote IT management software.
- Women IT leaders reset CIO-CISO relationship
- New ASEAN and Hong Kong leader as Francis Choo transitions into regional role at Ingram Micro
- Tech Data combines with Synnex Corp in $7.2B mega-merger
- CSO's guide to the worst and most notable ransomware attacks
- Knowledge management for agile and devops teams
- HP teams up with Intel and Lazada to launch virtual showroom in Singapore
- Work-from-home security lessons from the pandemic
- 7 challenges women face in getting ahead in IT
- Windows 10's latest update appears to cause BSODs when printing
- Cyber security in 2021: Stopping the madness
- Microsoft ignites cloud wars in Indonesia, unveils first data centre region
- What is business process analysis? A methodology for improving process
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?