Grand Hyatt Singapore has partnered with Canon to improve work processes and daily operations, through the roll-out of print-centric solutions.
Services-focused partners are set to capitalise in an IoT market expected to reach $1.1 trillion by 2023, as customer momentum gathers pace.
FPT Group has unveiled plans to reach US$1 billion in revenue from tech services by 2021, with digital solutions cited as the "main growth motivation".
‘Turning Dreams into Reality’ read the big screen behind Takahito Tokita, Fujitsu’s soon-to-be president, at the company’s annual forum in Tokyo.
- Channel Asia launches Innovation Awards
- Former HP boss Whitman says 'not protecting herself' in Autonomy fraud allegation
- Philippines recruits for 5800 digital and cloud roles
- Russian cyber titan Group-IB makes Singapore home
- Meet the leading Microsoft partners in ASEAN
- NTT prepares to retire Dimension Data brand
- How customers are managing vendors and channel partners
- Channel Asia launches 30 Under 30 Tech Awards
- Marketing masterplan: how can partners engage customers?
- HP launches SMB tech makeover in Singapore
- Vietnam opens tech cooperation centre with South Korea in Ho Chi Minh City
- Security slows down digital strategies in Asia
Major growth is predicted in the managed services space throughout Asia-Pacific over the next few years, as business leaders across the region look to managed service providers (MSPs) to address the growing range of technology and business challenges that they’re coming up against.. Read more
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?