JOS is embracing new market opportunities in Singapore following completion of its acquisition by Hong Kong Broadband Network in December.
DDLS, a corporate IT training provider in Australia, has opened its first training campus in the Philippines as part of plans to expand into Asia ...
HP, Fuji Xerox and Ricoh have joined a security validation testing program for printers, committing to stronger industry standards for printer security.
By 2018, the ransomware boom seemed to have peaked. But over the past 24 months, shifts in hacker tactics have resulted in a resurgence of ...
- Xerox ploughs ahead with takeover bid despite HP's poison pill plan
- AWS Summit in Singapore set to go ahead, despite coronavirus concerns
- 5G security is a mess. Could digital certificates help?
- Cisco: IoT traffic is taking over; 5G, WiFi 6 are ascending
- Meet the leading MSSPs in Asia Pacific
- The 25 worst passwords of 2019, and 8 tips for improving password security
- As ASEAN embraces managed services, expect channel M&A to rise
- Coronavirus cancels Cisco Live in Melbourne
- Singtel and SPH Magazines hit as Singapore issues $66K in data breach fines
- Microsoft steps up, donates cash and tech to help fight coronavirus
- Cyber security in 2020: From secure code to defence in depth
- Why did Inflow walk away from Tech Data?
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?