HP will offer short-term, market and country-specific incentives for partners in a bid to help businesses navigate rocky market conditions.
Design sprints are a quick, step-by-step way to evaluate and test products and services prior to launch, while also mitigating risks.
FPT is ramping up efforts to help customers in Vietnam mitigate increasing Covid-19 challenges, as the country declares a nationwide epidemic.
Xerox has withdrawn its tender offer to acquire HP and drop efforts to influence the company’s board, citing the “turmoil” caused by Covid-19.
- Protecting partners during Covid-19
- Zoom, Netflix, Equinix and Dropbox address capacity, supply chain challenges brought on by Covid-19
- 7 ways CIOs cope with a limited IT budget
- HP warns of ‘disastrous’ M&A outcome in current climate
- CIOs must double down on digital transformation during Covid-19
- Resilient Westcon-Comstor open for business in Asia
- Covid-19 vs. Raspberry Pi: Researchers bring IoT tech to disease detection
- Microsoft cancels Inspire, world’s largest channel conference
- Covid-19 offers unique opportunity to pilot zero trust, rapidly and at scale
- FPT helps Vietnam fight Covid-19 outbreak
- 6 ways attackers are exploiting the Covid-19 crisis
- How Covid-19 is impacting channel engagement
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?