Warren Buffett was close to becoming an integral part of the technology channel with the business magnate tabling an offer to buy Tech Data.
Tech Data has struck an amended acquisition deal worth US$6 billion with its private equity buyer, after receiving a rival bid from another interested party.
Just like in regular business, cyber criminals have a cost of operation and a return on investment to worry about.
Moving new channel partner types quickly and efficiently from recruitment to productivity relies on automated and scalable on-boarding technology.
- Global threat groups pose new political and economic dangers
- HP throws shade over Xerox ‘health’ amid hostile bid
- Microsoft honours leading Singapore partners
- Xerox threatens hostile bid unless HP opens its books
- Ingram Micro names Diego Utge as APAC group president
- IoT in 2020: The awkward teenage years
- HP rejects Xerox bid, this time
- FPT Software unveils mega Vietnam campus, targets 30,000 in headcount
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: and the winners are…
- Private equity firm buys Tech Data for US$5.4B
- HP and Xerox clash over merger terms
- How EDR stops hackers in their tracks
Leading channel partners in Singapore outline key priorities for 2020; how customer demands are changing and the role of Microsoft in driving transformation. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?