The inaugural Women in ICT Awards in Southeast Asia will be headlined by executive coach and leadership expert Zoë Routh.
TCS has partnered with the Philippines Department of Education in the Cordillera Administrative Region to help students enhance technology skills.
At the height of Covid-19, Innovix Distribution moved to maintain high levels of customer service by leveraging the expertise of Axiom IT Solutions.
Enterprises are struggling to make the most out of their IoT deployments despite it being “transformational technology”, a new report has claimed.
- Why partner experience should be paramount for vendors
- Nominations extended for Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2020
- APT-style mercenary groups challenge business threat models
- Tech Data acquires Innovix in blockbuster distribution deal
- IoT power: battery, wired or wireless?
- After a decade, Qbot Trojan malware gains new, dangerous tricks
- Platinum Equity in talks to acquire Ingram Micro for US$7B
- Amid rising security concerns, customers embrace managed services
- What is workforce management? A process for ensuring employee productivity
- FPT of Vietnam ramps up Western Australia focus, targets manufacturing and mining
- Sizing up the state of application security, according to the statistics
- Advance: All roads lead to cloud as partners kick-start ASEAN recovery efforts
Digital transformation returns meaningful value back to the organisation - particularly those that are bold about their strategic vision.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?