Yogesh Gupta - Executive Editor of IDG India - outlines how leading system integrators and tech providers responded during the pandemic in India.
Gartner projects worldwide IT spending will total $3.9 trillion in 2021, representing an increase of 6.2 per cent compared to 2020.
IT leaders should avoid these pitfalls when partnering with IT service and cloud partners to drive business value.
Channel Asia is proud to announce winners of the Innovation Awards in 2020, featuring a leading and diverse line-up of partners, vendors, distributors and individuals ...
- The global tech M&A trends and hotspots thriving under COVID-19
- NCS launches Shenzhen Innovation Centre to fuel China expansion
- Microsoft acknowledges ‘powerful ecosystem’, honours leading Singapore partners
- Prepare for the work-from-anywhere revolution
- DXC acquisition expected to bring Atos gain — but not without pain
- State of Innovation: Power line-up of CIOs outline strategic priorities in Southeast Asia
- IBM appoints CEO to run $19B managed services spin-off
- Atos makes “unsolicited” $10B bid to buy DXC
- How agile development teams use value streams
- FPT Software builds Global Delivery Centre in Hyderabad, targets 1000 services jobs
- Introducing Channel Asia State of Innovation
- Digital transformation projects ‘vital’ in 2021
A good NetSecOps solution should be based on machine learning-driven behaviour analysis and anomaly detection to enable early detection of even nuanced, subtle exploits. By integrating that with front-end proxy, load balancing and application firewalling, a business can deliver a tightly integrated closed feedback and remediation loop.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?