More than 50 positions of power have changed hands across the Asian channel within the space of 12 months, as the pendulum of power swings ...
Avanade has launched a new Digital Innovation Studio in Singapore as the specialist Microsoft partner expands capabilities across ASEAN.
Atul Damani is tasked with searching the industry for trends, before translating them back through the supply chain to form a go-to-market strategy.
Technology spending is expected to maintain “steady growth” over the next five years with planned upgrades set to drive commercial investments.
- Ingram Micro strikes CloudBlue deal with HGC in Hong Kong
- Kaspersky brings transparency initiative to Malaysia in Asia first
- NCS is bringing the power of AI to IoT
- Nominations open for Channel Asia Innovation Awards
- DDLS brings IT training to Philippines with Microsoft
- Small IoT players likely to disappear or ‘get eaten by bigger fish’
- The biggest data breach fines, penalties and settlements so far
- SoftBank makes $2B Indonesian tech investment through Grab
- What’s the average cost of a data breach in Southeast Asia?
- Top 5 in-demand tech skills in Singapore, and how the channel can capitalise
- Assessing the worst types of DNS attacks
- Symantec warns of rise in targeted ransomware attacks
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?