TES has expanded operations in Hong Kong and Thailand through the acquisition of new facilities to meet increased market demand.
More than eight months after assuming the general manager role at True IDC, Theerapun Charoensak observes a different set of market circumstances.
Weakening customer relationships was one of the factors that contributed to a loss of roughly $1 billion in revenue for DXC during FY20.
Thierry Delaporte has been appointed as CEO and managing director of Wipro, joining the GSI following more than 25 years at Capgemini.
- Westcon International returns to profitability
- HP rolls out free remote help desk support in Singapore
- Sharp IT budget cuts expected in wake of Covid-19
- IoT down on the farm: Drones and sensors for better yields
- What is project scope? Defining and outlining project success
- Covid-19 ratchets up threats to medical IoT
- Customers set to ‘abandon’ IT projects to cut costs
- HP supports Covid-19 fight in Malaysia through Mercy donation
- How IoT changes threat modelling: 4 key CSO considerations
- Business process mapping: A framework for visualising internal processes
- IT spending will drop 8% as Covid-19 hits enterprise wallets
- IoT in 2020: More vital than ever
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?