Research presented at Black Hat conference highlights a new threat via protocol translation attacks and reveals nine flaws found in protocol gateways.
By connecting identity data from multiple sources through APIs, the open banking concept can help verify identity more reliably.
Channel Asia is proud to announce the finalists of the inaugural Women in ICT Awards, designed to recognise and celebrate female excellence.
The scramble to support a predominantly remote care model is now giving way to a more measured evaluation of telehealth technologies.
- ‘Be prepared, be innovative, be agile’ - Galaxy goes all-in on remote working
- Introducing Channel Asia Advance
- ASPL Info Services prioritises services and digital amid growth aspirations
- Budget cuts ahead as enterprise swings tech axe in Malaysia
- Mathematical Mesh alpha release promises better end-to-end encryption
- Data breaches cost ASEAN businesses $2.71M
- DXC reports ‘minimal impact’ following subsidiary ransomware attack
- Linux GRUB2 bootloader flaw breaks Secure Boot on most computers and servers
- Managed services growth forecast amid Filipino pandemic fightback
- Refurbished vs used tech: Which is better and why?
- Are newer medical IoT devices less secure than old ones?
- Is Covid-19 vendor financing for enterprise gear a good deal?
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?