Cisco has unleashed an extensive new round of security warnings, mostly for users of its iOS XE software and industrial router family.
Apple CEO Tim Cook has released an open letter to address the current unrest due to the killing of George Floyd.
NetApp has entered into a deal to acquire Spot, a specialist provider of compute management and cost optimisation solutions for public clouds.
World’s largest airline manufacturer Airbus is well on its way to utilising and helping influence the development of the future of quantum computing.
- Cradlepoint creates ‘technology alliance’ in partner program update
- Top network skills to succeed in a post-coronavirus world
- Cisco Live virtual event postponed amid US unrest
- SK Telecom sends cyber experts to Myanmar amid national SOC development
- Cisco warns of Nexus switch security weakness
- Cloud infrastructure operators should quickly patch VMware Cloud Director flaw
- 13 ways Microsoft Azure beats AWS
- Global colocation market growth eases while COVID-19 presents opportunity
- IT lifecycle specialist TES expands in Hong Kong and Thailand
- Wireless upgrades from Cisco, Aruba, Juniper aim at helping businesses reopen safely
- True IDC examines Covid-19 impact in Thailand
- Behind DXC Technology’s mass job cut drive
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?