ST Telemedia Global Data Centres is once again expanding its footprint in Singapore, kicking off construction of STT Defu 3, its newest data centre facility ...
Gartner forecasts the biggest growth in IT spending this year will be on laptops, mobile phones and enterprise software.
IBM has honoured leading partners across ASEAN in recognition of channel excellence in helping customers accelerate digital transformation projects.
Searce has achieved MSP status with Google Cloud in recognition of expertise in cloud modernisation consulting and implementation support.
- The SolarWinds hack timeline: Who knew what, and when?
- NCS integrates DataSpark amid big data and mobility drive
- Intel reveals Rocket Lake's secrets in Reddit 'ask me anything'
- Cisco streamlines and upgrades SASE bundle
- Cisco brings network intelligence skills to Catalyst switches, app performance management
- Cisco takes first steps towards network-as-a-service
- Keppel, Facebook and Telin team up on 15,000km Bifrost Cable System
- Cyber security spend hits US$53B
- 5G network slicing could leave flaws for bad actors to exploit
- Network-as-a-service is the future, but it’s got challenges
- Women IT leaders reset CIO-CISO relationship
- New ASEAN and Hong Kong leader as Francis Choo transitions into regional role at Ingram Micro
Load balancing, though by no means a “new” technology, has found renewed focus and relevance among IT leaders, as it has become a crucial component in achieving business resiliency at a time where work environments are so completely distributed. As businesses start to rebound from the disruption of 2020, load balancing will continue to be a critical cog and priority for CIOs, as the technology will underpin the successful digital transformation initiatives.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?