Major changes to Cisco's certification program shows that software skills are set to play a more prominent role in the network engineering curriculum.
Oracle co-CEO Mark Hurd has died at the age of 62. His death leaves the company in the hands of co-CEO Safra Catz and founder ...
Cisco's certifications are changing to emphasise areas such as network programmability, multi-cloud, IoT, SD-WAN and software.
5G connectivity is set to be in high demand by enterprises and consumers in the coming months, as the major carriers race to fulfil demand.
- VMware tightens AWS cloud integration
- Cisco pushes 5G to hasten advent of industrial IoT
- Partners primed as managed services dominates security spending
- Is Tech Data poised for a $5B buyout?
- NetFoundry aligns with Radius Telecoms in Philippines cloud push
- NTT strengthens go-to-market play with new global leader
- Rubrik slams Gartner magic quadrant as “seriously flawed”
- Early adopter finds SD-WAN yields better management, costs and uptime
- VMware builds security unit around Carbon Black tech
- HPE and Nutanix roll out hybrid cloud offering through channel
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the finalists are…
- Microsoft and Pivotal unveil Azure Spring Cloud managed service
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?