NTT Data sees huge potential in the Philippines market as the country shows an increased appetite for digital transformation, however challenges still remain.
Cisco Talos says state-sponsored attackers are battering DNS to gain access to sensitive networks and systems
Small and medium businesses (SMBs) in Singapore are the most digitally mature across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, according to the Cisco’s APAC SMB Digital ...
DXC Technology has launched a security operations centre (SOC) in Malaysia catering to both regional and international clients.
- Jamie Romanin returns to the IT sector with Cisco
- EY leverages Microsoft Azure to assess trustworthiness of AI systems
- Belgian cyber security agency finds no threat from Huawei
- IBM to close S$90 million manufacturing facility in Singapore: report
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- New CEO Thomas Kurian lays out his vision for Google Cloud
- AWS honours leading ASEAN channel partners
- Airtrunk invests $450M on first hyper-scale data centre in Singapore
- HPE teams up with Nutanix to target Dell EMC and VMware in hybrid cloud
- 96% of Singapore-based businesses breached in 2018
- AsiaPac Distribution set to launch VMware Cloud on AWS in Singapore
- Cloud demand drives data centre hardware and software spending
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?