Yogesh Gupta - Executive Editor of IDG India - outlines how leading system integrators and tech providers responded during the pandemic in India.
As organisations shifted to home-based work, certifying bodies saw the biggest increase in entry-level networking certifications.
Gartner projects worldwide IT spending will total $3.9 trillion in 2021, representing an increase of 6.2 per cent compared to 2020.
Celcom has rolled out a new enterprise-grade cloud service designed to accelerate digital adoption in Malaysia, supported by Microsoft.
- Cloud HM targets digital growth in Thailand, enhances VMware skills
- IBM hands ASEAN reins to Singapore leader
- Intel's next CEO Pat Gelsinger promises a return to greatness
- IoT adds smarts to IT asset monitoring
- 15 SLA mistakes IT leaders still make
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the winners are…
- Cisco tags critical security holes in SD-WAN software
- Native SD-WAN monitoring tools are not enough
- Tokopedia enhances end-to-end IT visibility with New Relic
- Here are the top ASEAN enterprise IT priorities for 2021
- The global tech M&A trends and hotspots thriving under COVID-19
- NCS launches Shenzhen Innovation Centre to fuel China expansion
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?