Dan Riccio, SVP of hardware engineering, will be leaving his position to focus on a “new project” and report directly to CEO Tim Cook.
Yogesh Gupta - Executive Editor of IDG India - outlines how leading system integrators and tech providers responded during the pandemic in India.
As organisations shifted to home-based work, certifying bodies saw the biggest increase in entry-level networking certifications.
Gartner projects worldwide IT spending will total $3.9 trillion in 2021, representing an increase of 6.2 per cent compared to 2020.
- IBM hands ASEAN reins to Singapore leader
- Intel's next CEO Pat Gelsinger promises a return to greatness
- 15 SLA mistakes IT leaders still make
- PC market soars, driving Intel's revenue and profits unexpectedly higher
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the winners are…
- Tokopedia enhances end-to-end IT visibility with New Relic
- New Intel CPU-level threat detection capabilities target ransomware
- The global tech M&A trends and hotspots thriving under COVID-19
- NCS launches Shenzhen Innovation Centre to fuel China expansion
- Businesses grow in-house networking expertise to meet new challenges
- Pandemic rebound? PC shipments post biggest upswing in a decade
- SuperNap sizes up SD-WAN potential in Thailand, rolls out Cisco
A good NetSecOps solution should be based on machine learning-driven behaviour analysis and anomaly detection to enable early detection of even nuanced, subtle exploits. By integrating that with front-end proxy, load balancing and application firewalling, a business can deliver a tightly integrated closed feedback and remediation loop.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?