Globe Telecom has become the first telco in the Philippines to support the government's proposed common tower initiative.
Ingram Micro has entered into a strategic partnership with Veeam in Singapore, in a move designed to drive cloud adoption through the channel.
Services-focused partners are set to capitalise in an IoT market expected to reach $1.1 trillion by 2023, as customer momentum gathers pace.
HPE has unveiled a wave of new offerings to channel partners, including a unified global reward program for partners' sales teams.
- US ban to wipe $30B off Huawei revenue
- Inside VMware's channel transformation plan
- ePLDT transforms Filipino data centre through Schneider Electric
- Vietnam’s FPT sets billion-dollar tech services target by 2021
- Hitachi Solutions Philippines receives global Microsoft Dynamics 365 recognition
- Thailand outlines outstanding projects expected to drive digital economy
- Tokita’s dream: Incoming president’s plan to transform Fujitsu’s fortunes
- Top Singapore Microsoft partner targets Australia
- Channel Asia launches Innovation Awards
- Hyatt saves $400K by deploying Cohesity for back-up and recovery
- Former HP boss Whitman says 'not protecting herself' in Autonomy fraud allegation
- Philippines recruits for 5800 digital and cloud roles
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?