From Visual Studio integration to powerful machine learning APIs, businesses have more than a dozen reasons to choose Azure over AWS.
Some of Microsoft's premium Surface devices can't get the latest Windows 10 May 2020 Update, which was released last week.
TES has expanded operations in Hong Kong and Thailand through the acquisition of new facilities to meet increased market demand.
More than eight months after assuming the general manager role at True IDC, Theerapun Charoensak observes a different set of market circumstances.
- Filipinos virtually graduate as Department of Education maximises Microsoft 365
- Behind DXC Technology’s mass job cut drive
- Decision support systems: Sifting data for better business decisions
- Wipro recruits 25-year Capgemini veteran as new CEO
- Microsoft's Windows 10 2004 arrives (but not for everyone right away)
- Workstation demand sees Dell beat revenue estimates
- Westcon International returns to profitability
- Workday Adaptive Planning now runs on Azure as Microsoft returns the favour
- Zoho looks to mimic the office for remote workers with user check-in, live video feeds
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- HP rolls out free remote help desk support in Singapore
- Sharp IT budget cuts expected in wake of Covid-19
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?