With employees feeling bombarded by email, and important messages getting lost in the mix, TD Ameritrade execs decided to embrace Slack.
Allen Lew as been appointed as country chief officer of Thailand at Singtel, with the Optus CEO set to be replaced by Kelly Bayer Rosmarin.
Dell Technologies is rolling its commercial and partner sales functions into a combined sales organisation.
Warren Buffett was close to becoming an integral part of the technology channel with the business magnate tabling an offer to buy Tech Data.
- Cisco shines spotlight on innovative regional partners
- Kacific bolsters cyber defences through Tata connectivity deal
- H3C enters Thailand, targets channel
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Tech Data buyout bumped up to US$6B after rival bid
- WatchGuard on-boards Eternal Asia as Singapore distributor
- New customer additions could earn Cohesity partners up to $50K a logo
- Windows 7 end of support boosts device sales but market runway shortens
- Google adds AI smarts to G Suite with Google Assistant and Docs updates
- How much does it cost to launch a cyber attack?
- Slack and Microsoft trade barbs, sling stats in collaboration app battle
- Can vendors deliver a great partner experience without great on-boarding?
Leading channel partners in Singapore outline key priorities for 2020; how customer demands are changing and the role of Microsoft in driving transformation. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?