As controversy rages over Google's Istio service mesh, Microsoft has seen an opportunity to offer a simple and truly open alternative.
Research presented at Black Hat conference highlights a new threat via protocol translation attacks and reveals nine flaws found in protocol gateways.
Advanced Info Service has been appointed as the first VMware cloud partner to take Cloudian storage capabilities to market in Thailand.
Microsoft has changed its week-long in person Ignite event to two 48-hour virtual sessions for free.
- Microsoft pegs savings from Edge, Office 365 search as high as $43M
- AMD's notebook PC share climbs to an all-time high of nearly 20%
- What the use of open banking means for identity networks
- Channel Asia Women in ICT Awards 2020: and the finalists are…
- Oway of Myanmar migrates to Google Cloud in six weeks, leverages Virtusa to reduce costs
- Defining the post-Covid-19 digital transformation of healthcare
- Phil Schiller steps up to Apple Fellow, Greg Jozwiak takes over worldwide marketing
- Microsoft points to October end-of-support for older Office apps accessing 365 services
- ‘Be prepared, be innovative, be agile’ - Galaxy goes all-in on remote working
- Introducing Channel Asia Advance
- ASPL Info Services prioritises services and digital amid growth aspirations
- When hybrid multi-cloud has technical advantages
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?