VMware has partnered with Macrologic to kick-start modernisation efforts through the provision of cloud-first data centre solutions for SMBs.
Microsoft and AMD have continued to develop Surface Edition processors based on the AMD Ryzen 4000 Mobile processor generation.
Philippine telco Globe Telecom is drawing upon Hewlett Packard Enterprise technology to offer low latency cloud services at the edge of its mobile network.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop 4 promises performance and battery life improvements over a range of Intel Core and AMD Ryzen Surface Edition chips.
- Nvidia expects crippling GPU shortages to continue throughout 2021
- The next Apple event is actually happening on April 20 for real
- FPT makes bold digital bet, aims to boost revenue by 50% in 2021
- Cisco DevNet certifications: One year in, 10K have been awarded
- How macOS will still steer Apple for the next 20 years
- Tencent Cloud unveils new data centre in Jakarta
- Mitigating the hidden risks of digital transformation
- Why new Apple products are arriving later than ever this year
- HP Malaysia donates PCs to aid vaccination efforts in Johor
- From the data centre to enterprise software, worldwide IT outlay to hit $4T in 2021
- The iPad Pro may finally launch next week with no event, nothing else
- Meet the leading IBM channel partners in ASEAN
The strategy to partnering is three-fold: Engage with channel partners, Enable them through training and certification, and Excite them .. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?