NTT has appointed Andy Cocks as chief go-to-market officer at a global level, tasked with leading sales operations and partner relationships worldwide.
Newly renamed 'Windows 10 November 2019 Update' is nearing release. But given past naming conventions, it might not show up until November.
Rubrik has questioned the credibility of a recent magic quadrant report from Gartner, insisting that the analyst firm’s methodology was “seriously flawed”.
Microsoft is reminding customers that one version of Windows 10 received its final security update and another will fall off the support list.
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 feature update gets a name
- PC market grows again in Q3, as Windows 7 nears end of life
- With Windows Virtual Desktop, the bad old days are coming back
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the finalists are…
- StarHub to deliver data centre services through AirTrunk in Singapore
- New Amazon.sg store could create channel conflict
- Channel Asia launches ASEAN tech channel research
- Microsoft's plan to ignore Windows 10 1809 worked
- What is Project Athena? Intel looks to revitalise laptop world once more
- Do businesses need high performance computing?
- Google launches leaked-password checker, will bake it into Chrome in December
- Top 10 government tech trends revealed
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?