On February 11, Microsoft will begin its ramp-up to Windows 10X and dual-screen devices by shipping a Windows 10X emulator to app developers.
Microsoft has admitted accidentally exposing customers' and agents’ data making after making a configuration error during a security rule change.
Nyansa technology will be targeted at boosting monitoring and troubleshooting for LAN/WAN deployments within VMware's SD-WAN package.
HCL Technologies has launched a business unit dedicated to the delivery of Microsoft technologies, housing more than 5500 employees.
- Pointnext and service providers key as HPE channel shines in Asia Pacific
- Check Point backpedals on activity-led partner program plan
- PC sales expected to fall after Windows 10 sales bump ends
- What is a false flag? How state-based hackers cover their tracks
- Security attacks cost Singaporean businesses $1.7M per breach
- Not dead yet: Windows Server 2008 users have options
- Google offers IBM AS/400 apps new home in its cloud
- Veeam rolls out partner incentives in Singapore and Malaysia
- FAQ: Microsoft's new Edge explained
- Commvault picks Dino Soepono as regional channel chief
- Windows 10 S vs. Chrome OS
- Software spending set to skyrocket in 2020
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?