NTT Data sees huge potential in the Philippines market as the country shows an increased appetite for digital transformation, however challenges still remain.
Small and medium businesses (SMBs) in Singapore are the most digitally mature across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, according to the Cisco’s APAC SMB Digital ...
DXC Technology has launched a security operations centre (SOC) in Malaysia catering to both regional and international clients.
Ernst & Young has leveraged the Microsoft Azure platform in the development of a solution designed to help enterprises quantify the impact and trustworthiness of ...
- IBM to close S$90 million manufacturing facility in Singapore: report
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- Inside the tool bag of a marketer, with JCurve Solutions
- AWS honours leading ASEAN channel partners
- Airtrunk invests $450M on first hyper-scale data centre in Singapore
- Google Cloud leverages partners to launch hybrid platform Anthos
- Microsoft throws in the towel on Windows 10 1809
- HPE teams up with Nutanix to target Dell EMC and VMware in hybrid cloud
- 96% of Singapore-based businesses breached in 2018
- Microsoft to release Windows 10 1903 in May, marks third straight delayed upgrade
- AsiaPac Distribution set to launch VMware Cloud on AWS in Singapore
- VMware honours leading APJ partners
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?