JOS is embracing new market opportunities in Singapore following completion of its acquisition by Hong Kong Broadband Network in December.
VMware has further integrated its security software in an effort to bring unified protection to resources in data centres, and private clouds and public clouds.
The new Edge browser can use Chrome extensions, but users risk being scared away by security warnings from both Google and Microsoft.
Juniper is filling out its enterprise security portfolio by integrating support for its Mist wireless customers.
- DDLS opens IT training facility in the Philippines
- Lenovo announces major ThinkPad refresh, including AMD's mobile Ryzen 4000 chips
- Recent ransomware attacks define the malware's new age
- Xerox ploughs ahead with takeover bid despite HP's poison pill plan
- AWS Summit in Singapore set to go ahead, despite coronavirus concerns
- Spatial and Nreal partner to make AR meetings a reality
- 5G security is a mess. Could digital certificates help?
- Microsoft tasks Defender anti-malware with securing corporate Android and iOS phones
- VMware targets emerging Southeast Asia markets through new channel leader
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 screens are cracking, some users say
- Cisco: IoT traffic is taking over; 5G, WiFi 6 are ascending
- Edge roadmap reveals user requests – and work undone
To help facilitate channel partners, AWS, in collaboration with Westcon-Comstor, offers a comprehensive channel partner program, the Amazon Partner Network (APN).. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?