FPT has signed a strategic partnership with Equinix to allow Vietnamese companies to expand into overseas markets.
Automation is the number one trend to impact IT infrastructure and operations in 2020 and beyond, according to Gartner.
By manipulating the voltage of Intel CPUs that use SGX, researchers can extract sensitive data, including full RSA encryption keys.
The new Mac Pro is finally ready to and it’s one of the fastest PCs ever made. But all that speed is going to cost ...
- The business model behind WWT’s Asian empire
- What’s hot for Cisco in 2020?
- Meet the leading Microsoft partners in Malaysia
- Dell and HPE lock horns in server market
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Top 10 technical skills that will get you hired in 2020
- Data centres in 2020: Automation, cheaper memory
- How DXC will redefine the future of work in 2020
- IoT in Asia: how partners can profit through services
- Cisco goes deep into AWS Outposts with SD-WAN, data centre, security support
- Mac Pro and Pro Display XDR orders to begin on 10 December
- SD-WAN in 2020: 6 trends to look for
The Cloud is nothing new. As a concept, it has been around for almost as long as computing. In fact, the current interpretation of cloud computing was introduced back in 2006, which for technology is an aeon. What is constantly evolving is how organisations are looking to use Cloud to deliver the competitive advantage it promises.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
This marks the second time Microsoft has taken the upgrade reins since changing its servicing model and means some users may be upgraded after running ...
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?