HPE has unveiled a wave of new offerings to channel partners, including a unified global reward program for partners' sales teams.
Huawei Technologies has taken a harder-than-expected hit from a U.S. ban, the company's founder and CEO Ren Zhengfei has revealed.
VMware is a virtualisation powerhouse with a new cloud agenda, placing new demands on a channel ecosystem evolving at pace across Asia.
Iron Mountain has unveiled plans to acquire Bangkok-based InfoZafe, providing the US-based storage vendor with additional reach across Thailand.
- ePLDT transforms Filipino data centre through Schneider Electric
- Vietnam’s FPT sets billion-dollar tech services target by 2021
- Polymer to develop two Jakarta-based data centres
- HPE unveils enhanced support for SMBs
- Thailand outlines outstanding projects expected to drive digital economy
- Epsilon strikes colocation deal with NewCloud Networks
- Services key as channel prepares for digital tsunami
- Tokita’s dream: Incoming president’s plan to transform Fujitsu’s fortunes
- Enterprise storage market suffers slight revenue decline
- Channel Asia launches Innovation Awards
- Hyatt saves $400K by deploying Cohesity for back-up and recovery
- Former HP boss Whitman says 'not protecting herself' in Autonomy fraud allegation
Major growth is predicted in the managed services space throughout Asia-Pacific over the next few years, as business leaders across the region look to managed service providers (MSPs) to address the growing range of technology and business challenges that they’re coming up against.. Read more
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?