Microsoft has rolled out a fresh round of program adjustments to help partners mitigate ongoing challenges related to Covid-19.
HP will offer short-term, market and country-specific incentives for partners in a bid to help businesses navigate rocky market conditions.
Design sprints are a quick, step-by-step way to evaluate and test products and services prior to launch, while also mitigating risks.
In the late afternoon on 26 March, Google warned users that several of its cloud services were experiencing disruptions due to issues with Google Cloud ...
- How FPT is leading the Covid-19 charge in Vietnam
- Attack campaign hits thousands of Microsoft SQL servers for two years
- Covid-19 bites as Zerto terminates all Asia Pacific employees
- The ins and outs of high-performance computing as a service
- Xerox scraps HP takeover efforts amid Covid-19 ‘turmoil’
- Protecting partners during Covid-19
- Palo Alto grows SD-WAN platform, snaps up CloudGenix for $420M
- Zoom, Netflix, Equinix and Dropbox address capacity, supply chain challenges brought on by Covid-19
- 7 ways CIOs cope with a limited IT budget
- Microsoft to shift SMB Office subscriptions to 'Microsoft 365' brand
- 5 metrics to assess enterprise back-up and recovery systems
- Social distancing triggers 775 per cent spike in Teams
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?