Microsoft and AMD have continued to develop Surface Edition processors based on the AMD Ryzen 4000 Mobile processor generation.
Close to a year after confirming it was considering spinning off its 81 per cent stake in VMware, Dell Technologies has flagged its decision to ...
Philippine telco Globe Telecom is drawing upon Hewlett Packard Enterprise technology to offer low latency cloud services at the edge of its mobile network.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop 4 promises performance and battery life improvements over a range of Intel Core and AMD Ryzen Surface Edition chips.
- Nvidia expects crippling GPU shortages to continue throughout 2021
- The next Apple event is actually happening on April 20 for real
- FPT makes bold digital bet, aims to boost revenue by 50% in 2021
- Cisco DevNet certifications: One year in, 10K have been awarded
- Worldwide PC shipments surge, but constraints remain
- Major League Baseball makes a run at network visibility
- How macOS will still steer Apple for the next 20 years
- Tencent Cloud unveils new data centre in Jakarta
- Mitigating the hidden risks of digital transformation
- Why new Apple products are arriving later than ever this year
- HP Malaysia donates PCs to aid vaccination efforts in Johor
- From the data centre to enterprise software, worldwide IT outlay to hit $4T in 2021
Load balancing, though by no means a “new” technology, has found renewed focus and relevance among IT leaders, as it has become a crucial component in achieving business resiliency at a time where work environments are so completely distributed. As businesses start to rebound from the disruption of 2020, load balancing will continue to be a critical cog and priority for CIOs, as the technology will underpin the successful digital transformation initiatives.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?