Cisco has unveiled plans to consolidate more than a dozen separate partner programs into one single program during the next 12-18 months, forming part of ...
Exigo Tech has joined the ranks of Australian tech players choosing to expand their operations internationally amid the global pandemic, with the company setting up ...
Ingram Micro has signed a distribution agreement with Barco in Southeast Asia, targeting Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
Tech Mahindra is building up its A/NZ digital services presence with the double acquisition of Melbourne-based Momenton and New Zealand’s Tenzing.
- Top strategic tech trends for 2021
- Intel: Tiger Lake notebook PC demand has doubled since April
- Top tactical CIO predictions for 2021 and beyond
- Covid-era infrastructure trends businesses should know about
- Microsoft rolls out second update re-run, Windows 10 20H2
- Smart rolls out IoT enterprise services in the Philippines, backed by Nokia
- New Singapore leader of HKBN JOS commits to digital growth
- How the Gap embraced the edge
- IT spending to grow 4% in 2021, Gartner forecasts
- Singaporean electronics e-commerce site Reebelo lands in Australia
- Cisco targets WAN edge with new router family
- Intel sells faltering SSD business to SK Hynix for $9B
Why MSPs should focus on these three key priorities in the months ahead to best support their customers and put themselves in a strong strategic position moving forward.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?