NTT has appointed Ireen Catane as CEO of the Philippines amid plans to drive digital transformation adoption across the market.
Partner profitability remains Cisco’s highest priority as it helps partners navigate through the ‘new normal’ business climate.
Windows 10's new hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling feature is "a significant and fundamental change to the driver model," Microsoft says.
Microsoft expects the update to be sent out to affected devices within a few weeks.
- Cisco bumps up ISR/ASR router performance and capacity
- DXC merges Asia and A/NZ operations, unifies regional leadership
- Closing Microsoft Stores means more support and buying headaches for Windows users
- Freshly acquired Tech Data gets set to pump $750M into digital transformation
- Nimble tech start-ups find ways to navigate the pandemic
- Vulnerable drivers can enable crippling attacks against ATMs and POS systems
- In shutting down retail chains, Microsoft takes $450M charge
- AI is now a C-suite imperative
- Business model changes required as enterprise enters recovery phase in Malaysia
- Microsoft strips manual deferrals of future feature upgrades from Windows 10, cites 'confusion'
- Microsoft permanently closes all retail stores, excluding four flagship locations
- Traditional infrastructure sunk by cloud in Q1
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?