JOS is embracing new market opportunities in Singapore following completion of its acquisition by Hong Kong Broadband Network in December.
The 3-2-1 rule remains a tried-and-true method for insuring the integrity of copied data that is essential to disaster recovery, but it has to be ...
VMware has further integrated its security software in an effort to bring unified protection to resources in data centres, and private clouds and public clouds.
The new Edge browser can use Chrome extensions, but users risk being scared away by security warnings from both Google and Microsoft.
- Juniper bolsters wireless security; fights against encrypted malicious threats
- DDLS opens IT training facility in the Philippines
- Lenovo announces major ThinkPad refresh, including AMD's mobile Ryzen 4000 chips
- HP, Fuji Xerox and Ricoh back initiative for printer security standards
- Recent ransomware attacks define the malware's new age
- Xerox ploughs ahead with takeover bid despite HP's poison pill plan
- AWS Summit in Singapore set to go ahead, despite coronavirus concerns
- Spatial and Nreal partner to make AR meetings a reality
- 5G security is a mess. Could digital certificates help?
- Google Cloud moves to aid mainframe migration
- Microsoft tasks Defender anti-malware with securing corporate Android and iOS phones
- VMware targets emerging Southeast Asia markets through new channel leader
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?