Yogesh Gupta - Executive Editor of IDG India - outlines how leading system integrators and tech providers responded during the pandemic in India.
As organisations shifted to home-based work, certifying bodies saw the biggest increase in entry-level networking certifications.
Gartner projects worldwide IT spending will total $3.9 trillion in 2021, representing an increase of 6.2 per cent compared to 2020.
IBM has appointed Martin Chee as general manager of ASEAN, extending responsibilities beyond Singapore to the wider region effective immediately.
- Intel's next CEO Pat Gelsinger promises a return to greatness
- 15 SLA mistakes IT leaders still make
- PC market soars, driving Intel's revenue and profits unexpectedly higher
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the winners are…
- Cisco tags critical security holes in SD-WAN software
- Native SD-WAN monitoring tools are not enough
- Tokopedia enhances end-to-end IT visibility with New Relic
- New Intel CPU-level threat detection capabilities target ransomware
- The global tech M&A trends and hotspots thriving under COVID-19
- NCS launches Shenzhen Innovation Centre to fuel China expansion
- Businesses grow in-house networking expertise to meet new challenges
- Wait, did Nvidia just say it could make graphics cards for crypto-currency miners?
All the tools you need to become the go-to technology partner for Cloud and HCI. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?