NTT Data sees huge potential in the Philippines market as the country shows an increased appetite for digital transformation, however challenges still remain.
Small and medium businesses (SMBs) in Singapore are the most digitally mature across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, according to the Cisco’s APAC SMB Digital ...
DXC Technology has launched a security operations centre (SOC) in Malaysia catering to both regional and international clients.
Ernst & Young has leveraged the Microsoft Azure platform in the development of a solution designed to help enterprises quantify the impact and trustworthiness of ...
- IBM to close S$90 million manufacturing facility in Singapore: report
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- Inside the tool bag of a marketer, with JCurve Solutions
- New CEO Thomas Kurian lays out his vision for Google Cloud
- AWS honours leading ASEAN channel partners
- SAP CEO aims to double market value by 2023
- Here’s why Microsoft raised the white flag on Edge
- Airtrunk invests $450M on first hyper-scale data centre in Singapore
- Slack adds email, calendar and file integrations for Office 365
- SAP CEO addresses all staff after another high-profile executive exit
- Google Cloud leverages partners to launch hybrid platform Anthos
- Microsoft throws in the towel on Windows 10 1809
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?