HPE has unveiled a wave of new offerings to channel partners, including a unified global reward program for partners' sales teams.
The CEO-in-waiting of SAS, Oliver Schabenberger, has unveiled a strategy to help clients bring more automation to data science and AI efforts.
Huawei Technologies has taken a harder-than-expected hit from a U.S. ban, the company's founder and CEO Ren Zhengfei has revealed.
VMware is a virtualisation powerhouse with a new cloud agenda, placing new demands on a channel ecosystem evolving at pace across Asia.
- Telkomsel Indonesia prepares to deploy Ericsson as 5G looms
- ePLDT transforms Filipino data centre through Schneider Electric
- Crayon breaks new ground with Microsoft in the Philippines
- Vietnam’s FPT sets billion-dollar tech services target by 2021
- Thai stock exchange rolls out Virtual Pitching Platform on Microsoft Azure
- How Salesforce’s Tableau acquisition will impact IT
- Microsoft is better at documenting patch problems, but issues abound
- Zoom launches new marketing fund for channel partners
- Singapore Airlines deepens AWS play through Sourced Group
- Hitachi Solutions Philippines receives global Microsoft Dynamics 365 recognition
- The self-service analytics market convergence is upon us
- Dropbox focuses on collaboration with major app redesign
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?