JOS is embracing new market opportunities in Singapore following completion of its acquisition by Hong Kong Broadband Network in December.
Deloitte has achieved Diamond level partner status with UiPath in Asia Pacific, following a string of customer deployments across the region.
VMware has further integrated its security software in an effort to bring unified protection to resources in data centres, and private clouds and public clouds.
The new Edge browser can use Chrome extensions, but users risk being scared away by security warnings from both Google and Microsoft.
- 5 reasons to choose PyTorch for deep learning
- Juniper bolsters wireless security; fights against encrypted malicious threats
- DDLS opens IT training facility in the Philippines
- Cisco goes to the cloud with broad enterprise security service
- Assessing the AI credentials of Wipro
- Recent ransomware attacks define the malware's new age
- AWS Summit in Singapore set to go ahead, despite coronavirus concerns
- Open source should learn from Linux, not MySQL
- 5G security is a mess. Could digital certificates help?
- Google Cloud moves to aid mainframe migration
- VMware targets emerging Southeast Asia markets through new channel leader
- Cisco: IoT traffic is taking over; 5G, WiFi 6 are ascending
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?