The initial pandemic-prompted rush to new tech may be behind us, but a longer-term pipeline of accelerated digital transformation activity is emerging.
With technology salaries projected to be broadly flat as the world grapples with the economic fallout of the COVID-19 pandemic, here is what software developers ...
Sets in Python organize collections of unique objects. Learn how to take advantage of this powerful feature in your own code.
Partners in Microsoft’s Cloud Solution Provider program now have access to perpetual software licences with their entry into general availability.
- Cognizant boosts global software dev capability with Magenic acquisition
- .NET nanoFramework taps C# for embedded systems
- Tokopedia enhances end-to-end IT visibility with New Relic
- Google to cut off other Chromium-based browsers from access to services such as Sync
- The global tech M&A trends and hotspots thriving under COVID-19
- Infosys granted Google Cloud partner data and analytics specialisation
- How to measure developer productivity (and how not to)
- NCS launches Shenzhen Innovation Centre to fuel China expansion
- Businesses grow in-house networking expertise to meet new challenges
- SuperNap sizes up SD-WAN potential in Thailand, rolls out Cisco
- Microsoft honours top regional partners with inaugural APAC awards
- Google Cloud named best performing cloud on performance and cost
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?