NTT has appointed Andy Cocks as chief go-to-market officer at a global level, tasked with leading sales operations and partner relationships worldwide.
Newly renamed 'Windows 10 November 2019 Update' is nearing release. But given past naming conventions, it might not show up until November.
As CEO Bill McDermott steps down, SAP appears well-placed to ramp up its investment in partner enablement for cloud solutions sales.
Microsoft is reminding customers that one version of Windows 10 received its final security update and another will fall off the support list.
- IBM launches blockchain-based supply chain service with AI, IoT integration
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 feature update gets a name
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott exits
- How SaaS vendors are designing software for the 'best of breed' world
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the finalists are…
- SAP gets set to build out its cloud services offering with enhanced stack
- Microsoft and Pivotal unveil Azure Spring Cloud managed service
- StarHub to deliver data centre services through AirTrunk in Singapore
- New Amazon.sg store could create channel conflict
- Microsoft crowdsourced QA, and look what we got
- Channel Asia launches ASEAN tech channel research
- Rhipe readies for 'some conflict' through launch of professional services business
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?