Amazon SageMaker adds a data science studio, experiment tracking, production monitoring, and automated machine learning capabilities.
Soon to be open source, Project Verona takes a different approach to object ownership and concurrency to ensure safe memory management.
With employees feeling bombarded by email, and important messages getting lost in the mix, TD Ameritrade execs decided to embrace Slack.
Allen Lew as been appointed as country chief officer of Thailand at Singtel, with the Optus CEO set to be replaced by Kelly Bayer Rosmarin.
- First for Philippines as Tata transforms real estate giant through SAP
- Dell wraps partner remit into new combined sales entity
- Warren Buffett tried to buy Tech Data
- Cisco shines spotlight on innovative regional partners
- Driven by the enterprise, Asian security spending will reach $54B by 2023
- AsiaPac on-board as Azure VMware Solutions launch partner
- How to make the most of AWS re:invent 2019
- Microsoft touts Edge's new tab page connection to Office 365
- Kacific bolsters cyber defences through Tata connectivity deal
- H3C enters Thailand, targets channel
- SAP strengthens Hong Kong business with new leader
- Tech Data buyout bumped up to US$6B after rival bid
The Cloud is nothing new. As a concept, it has been around for almost as long as computing. In fact, the current interpretation of cloud computing was introduced back in 2006, which for technology is an aeon. What is constantly evolving is how organisations are looking to use Cloud to deliver the competitive advantage it promises.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?