Microsoft claims Bing-powered search platform can boost productivity and save money by making access to internal documents and data easier.
AMD’s share in the notebook PC market is now the highest ever, just under 20 per cent, according to new research findings.
By connecting identity data from multiple sources through APIs, the open banking concept can help verify identity more reliably.
Channel Asia is proud to announce the finalists of the inaugural Women in ICT Awards, designed to recognise and celebrate female excellence.
- Inside the digital overhaul of AMTI, guided by Dell
- Defining the post-Covid-19 digital transformation of healthcare
- Phil Schiller steps up to Apple Fellow, Greg Jozwiak takes over worldwide marketing
- Microsoft points to October end-of-support for older Office apps accessing 365 services
- ‘Be prepared, be innovative, be agile’ - Galaxy goes all-in on remote working
- Introducing Channel Asia Advance
- ASPL Info Services prioritises services and digital amid growth aspirations
- Budget cuts ahead as enterprise swings tech axe in Malaysia
- Mathematical Mesh alpha release promises better end-to-end encryption
- Data breaches cost ASEAN businesses $2.71M
- Apple shrugs off Covid-19 with record quarter boosted by sales of basically everything
- DXC reports ‘minimal impact’ following subsidiary ransomware attack
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?