HP is supporting frontline workers across Asia Pacific through the deployment of key technologies and resources in partnership with the channel.
The pandemic has given the latest version of Microsoft’s desktop-as-a-service offering unstoppable momentum.
Some of Microsoft's premium Surface devices can't get the latest Windows 10 May 2020 Update, which was released last week.
TES has expanded operations in Hong Kong and Thailand through the acquisition of new facilities to meet increased market demand.
- True IDC examines Covid-19 impact in Thailand
- Filipinos virtually graduate as Department of Education maximises Microsoft 365
- Behind DXC Technology’s mass job cut drive
- Wipro recruits 25-year Capgemini veteran as new CEO
- Microsoft's Windows 10 2004 arrives (but not for everyone right away)
- Workstation demand sees Dell beat revenue estimates
- Westcon International returns to profitability
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- HP rolls out free remote help desk support in Singapore
- Sharp IT budget cuts expected in wake of Covid-19
- Use of cloud collaboration tools surges and so do attacks
- Wipro turns to channel, builds out partner program
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?