A set of seven vulnerabilities, called DNSpooq, allows attackers to redirect users or execute malicious code. Patch dnsmasq now.
Security vendors can now leverage new telemetry and machine learning processing capabilities built into Intel's 11th Gen mobile processors.
The global technology sector has seen M&A activity accelerate during the COVID-19 pandemic in the second half of 2020, putting a spotlight on tech companies ...
NCS has launched NEXT Shenzhen Innovation Centre in China amid plans to help enterprise customers accelerate digital transformation agendas.
- Pandemic rebound? PC shipments post biggest upswing in a decade
- Microsoft honours top regional partners with inaugural APAC awards
- Gelsinger's return to Intel 'is like Steve Jobs' second tour of duty at Apple'
- Microsoft acknowledges ‘powerful ecosystem’, honours leading Singapore partners
- Prepare for the work-from-anywhere revolution
- Qualcomm buys CPU start-up Nuvia to beef up PC, smartphone performance
- Pat Gelsinger exits as VMware CEO to run Intel
- Global PC demand surges to highest level in a decade
- Microsoft reveals new Surface Pro 7+, business-only 2-in-1
- DXC acquisition expected to bring Atos gain — but not without pain
- State of Innovation: Power line-up of CIOs outline strategic priorities in Southeast Asia
- Spotlight on home office connectivity intensifies
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?