'Zoom-bombing' has become an unwelcome phenomenon as the vendor gains users now that work-from-home has become commonplace.
Microsoft has rolled out a fresh round of program adjustments to help partners mitigate ongoing challenges related to Covid-19.
The Zoom video conferencing client for macOS does not take full advantage of the application hardening features the operating system offers.
HP will offer short-term, market and country-specific incentives for partners in a bid to help businesses navigate rocky market conditions.
- What is a design sprint? A 5-day plan for improving products and services
- How FPT is leading the Covid-19 charge in Vietnam
- Hackers can steal Windows credentials via links in Zoom chat
- Xerox scraps HP takeover efforts amid Covid-19 ‘turmoil’
- Protecting partners during Covid-19
- Microsoft promotes upcoming Edge enhancements
- Zoom, Netflix, Equinix and Dropbox address capacity, supply chain challenges brought on by Covid-19
- 7 ways CIOs cope with a limited IT budget
- Microsoft to shift SMB Office subscriptions to 'Microsoft 365' brand
- Microsoft Edge plans to add password monitoring, vertical tabs
- Social distancing triggers 775 per cent spike in Teams
- Slack to integrate Microsoft Teams calling feature
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?