Allen Lew as been appointed as country chief officer of Thailand at Singtel, with the Optus CEO set to be replaced by Kelly Bayer Rosmarin.
Dell Technologies is rolling its commercial and partner sales functions into a combined sales organisation.
Warren Buffett was close to becoming an integral part of the technology channel with the business magnate tabling an offer to buy Tech Data.
Although the name would indicate an April 2020 release, the company's past Windows upgrade tempo has rarely hit the mark.
- Tech Data buyout bumped up to US$6B after rival bid
- Windows 7 end of support boosts device sales but market runway shortens
- Google adds AI smarts to G Suite with Google Assistant and Docs updates
- How much does it cost to launch a cyber attack?
- Can vendors deliver a great partner experience without great on-boarding?
- Global threat groups pose new political and economic dangers
- HP throws shade over Xerox ‘health’ amid hostile bid
- Microsoft honours leading Singapore partners
- Microsoft goes very small for Windows 10 1909's 'On' switch
- Xerox threatens hostile bid unless HP opens its books
- Salesforce to expand Einstein Voice Skills so users can create custom voice apps
- Sorry Apple but in education, Chromebook is the clear winner
The Cloud is nothing new. As a concept, it has been around for almost as long as computing. In fact, the current interpretation of cloud computing was introduced back in 2006, which for technology is an aeon. What is constantly evolving is how organisations are looking to use Cloud to deliver the competitive advantage it promises.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?