Worldwide IT spending is forecast to reach $3.8 trillion in 2021, an increase of four per cent from 2020, according to research firm Gartner.
Singaporean electronics marketplace Reebelo has opened shop in Australia following US$1.5million seed funding.
Microsoft's Windows 10 October 2020 Update is available to all now, either to download manually or wait until it's pushed to your PC.
A source close to Microsoft said that Office apps that unexpectedly appeared in the Windows Start menu were due to a bug that's being fixed.
- Tech’s big trade-off: complexity vs. conformity
- Google warns of ‘exponential’ rise in DDoS attack volumes
- Customers embrace cloud collaboration, video conferencing equipment rebounds
- What’s next for VMware’s channel community?
- How to sustain IT workplace culture — without the workplace
- Microsoft ends support for Office 2010, bangs Office 365 gong
- BizOps Manifesto urges business-tech alignment
- Half of all virtual appliances have outdated software and serious vulnerabilities
- Chromebooks shine in PC market success
- PC sales soar, Apple has a big quarter
- Channel Asia Women in ICT Awards 2020: and the winners are…
- What 5G brings to IoT today and tomorrow
Find out why channel partners play a direct and critical role in the success of any load balancing implementation project.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?