Grand Hyatt Singapore has partnered with Canon to improve work processes and daily operations, through the roll-out of print-centric solutions.
Globe Telecom has become the first telco in the Philippines to support the government's proposed common tower initiative.
Services-focused partners are set to capitalise in an IoT market expected to reach $1.1 trillion by 2023, as customer momentum gathers pace.
Huawei Technologies has taken a harder-than-expected hit from a U.S. ban, the company's founder and CEO Ren Zhengfei has revealed.
- Vietnam’s FPT sets billion-dollar tech services target by 2021
- Thai stock exchange rolls out Virtual Pitching Platform on Microsoft Azure
- Thailand outlines outstanding projects expected to drive digital economy
- Tokita’s dream: Incoming president’s plan to transform Fujitsu’s fortunes
- Microsoft adds AI capabilities to PowerApps and Flow to automate business tasks
- Channel Asia launches Innovation Awards
- Former HP boss Whitman says 'not protecting herself' in Autonomy fraud allegation
- Philippines recruits for 5800 digital and cloud roles
- Russian cyber titan Group-IB makes Singapore home
- Meet the leading Microsoft partners in ASEAN
- NTT prepares to retire Dimension Data brand
- NSA, Microsoft implore enterprises to patch Windows' 'BlueKeep' flaw before it's too late
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?