The ability for partners to not just innovate but also collaborate in an increasingly competitive environment will be key to their success in 2019 and ...
Cisco has launched a cyber security centre of excellence in Singapore together with a new co-innovation centre, the first in Southeast Asia.
In light of increased digital threats, cyber security will be added to Singapore's total defence framework.
The technology industry has united in grief following the sudden passing of Roderick Lappin, with warm words of remembrance flooding in from across the world.
- Seizing on Huawei's troubles, Samsung bets big on network gear
- Service provider spend increases as customers sign up for subscriptions
- T-Systems aligns with SAP to unveil healthcare centre in Singapore
- Ginni Rometty on the future of hybrid cloud, AI and IBM
- Talend chases channel partners with new Asia Pacific hire
- How is Malaysia boosting public-private partnerships?
- Lenovo rolls out subscription offering through partners
- Growth in software and security boosts Cisco financials
- Huawei: we welcome security scrutiny
- ISVs join forces in channel automation play
- Mbixions gains SD-WAN accreditation through VMware in Malaysia
- Veritas attains AWS storage competency for flagship solutions
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
Security, cloud and IoT on show at Ingram Micro One
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?