IBM has made its cloud satellite generally available to global partners in order to scale its open architecture across customers’ environments.
The Mesh platform supports holographic experiences and mixed reality apps for users of HoloLens and VR headsets, plus devices and PCs.
Veeam has appointed Dino Soepono as new senior director of strategic alliances across Asia Pacific and Japan, replacing Dean Cunningham.
Wipro will launch a dedicated Cisco division as the GSI leverages gold-certified partner expertise to develop end-to-end digital solutions.
- Globe rolls out network virtualisation platform, strengthens SD-WAN play
- Cisco closes $4.5B deal on optical powerhouse Acacia
- 15 ways to leave a cloud provider
- Snowflake appoints Jon Robertson as APJ president
- Following UOB pilot, HPE teams up with Singapore-based Tookitaki in financial services
- Datto turns to distribution in Southeast Asia, targets MSPs
- Microsoft ignites cloud wars in Indonesia, unveils first data centre region
- Cisco issues 3 critical warnings around ACI, NS-OX security holes
- Juniper extends AI platform to acquired SD-WAN technology, unveils secure access switch
- Extreme Networks CEO Meyercord sketches 2021 enterprise networking trends
- Assessing the real value of open source in the cloud
- What is business process analysis? A methodology for improving process
Edge computing is experiencing breakout growth, as enterprises look to capitalise on their changing work environment. Research suggests that edge technology spending will grow by a massive 34.1 per cent CAGR over the next five years, positioning it as one of the fastest-growing segments in the industry.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?