NTT has appointed Andy Cocks as chief go-to-market officer at a global level, tasked with leading sales operations and partner relationships worldwide.
Ingram Micro has signed a distribution agreement with AWS in Hong Kong and Macau, as part of plans to roll out cloud solutions through the ...
Rubrik has questioned the credibility of a recent magic quadrant report from Gartner, insisting that the analyst firm’s methodology was “seriously flawed”.
Industrial supplier Redmond Inc. gets tighter control over bandwidth allocations, makes configuration changes with a software-defined WAN.
- What are microservices? Your next software architecture
- VMware builds security unit around Carbon Black tech
- HPE and Nutanix roll out hybrid cloud offering through channel
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the finalists are…
- Microsoft and Pivotal unveil Azure Spring Cloud managed service
- StarHub to deliver data centre services through AirTrunk in Singapore
- Cohesity taps Veritas for new ASEAN leader
- New Amazon.sg store could create channel conflict
- Oracle to boost worker ranks by 2,000 in global cloud services effort
- Channel Asia launches ASEAN tech channel research
- True IDC first to deploy VMware Cloud on AWS in Thailand
- Do businesses need high performance computing?
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?