Young storage companies are innovating products that range from storage arrays to mainframe storage management to cloud storage and more.
SOAR platforms coordinate information produced by a wide range of security tools and automate much of their analysis and protective responses.
Communications software developer Amdocs has acquired Australia-founded enterprise cloud consulting firm Sourced Group for US$75 million in cash to expand its portfolio into the cloud.
VMware has promoted its COO of products and cloud services, Raghu Raghuram, as new CEO, effective 1 June, following the departure of Pat Gelsinger.
- IT vendors push on-prem, pay-per-use hardware
- Running microservices on Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure Blob leak a lesson to CISOs about cloud security responsibility
- Colonial Pipeline shutdown highlights need for better OT cyber security practices
- 8 cyber security start-ups to watch
- IBM moves towards consumption-based mainframe pricing
- The Microsoft Exchange Server hack: A timeline
- Juniper takes SASE security control to the cloud
- Dell delivers line-up of on-prem, pay-per-use hardware
- HPE kicks off software-defined storage-as-a-service
- Cisco adds to Catalyst software stack for back-to-work safety
- IDG launches new research, State of Gender Diversity in the Tech Channel
The strategy to partnering is three-fold: Engage with channel partners, Enable them through training and certification, and Excite them .. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?