Cisco, Aruba and Juniper are supporting Amazon's Outposts hybrid-cloud service supported by hardware in customers' private data centres.
Allen Lew as been appointed as country chief officer of Thailand at Singtel, with the Optus CEO set to be replaced by Kelly Bayer Rosmarin.
Juniper has taken the wraps off new software and switches to broaden user options in deploying software-defined branch offices and enterprise networks.
Currently in trial with general availability for HPE’s first quarter of 2020.
- Sourced Group gets nod for AWS Outposts global launch
- Dell wraps partner remit into new combined sales entity
- AWS launches Windows Server migration program
- Warren Buffett tried to buy Tech Data
- Cisco shines spotlight on innovative regional partners
- Driven by the enterprise, Asian security spending will reach $54B by 2023
- AsiaPac on-board as Azure VMware Solutions launch partner
- How to make the most of AWS re:invent 2019
- Kacific bolsters cyber defences through Tata connectivity deal
- H3C enters Thailand, targets channel
- Tech Data buyout bumped up to US$6B after rival bid
- 8 ways IT leaders can prepare the data centre for AI’s power draw
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?