NTT Data sees huge potential in the Philippines market as the country shows an increased appetite for digital transformation, however challenges still remain.
Small and medium businesses (SMBs) in Singapore are the most digitally mature across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, according to the Cisco’s APAC SMB Digital ...
DXC Technology has launched a security operations centre (SOC) in Malaysia catering to both regional and international clients.
Equinix has expanded its service to allow Australian businesses to establish private connections across the world via its Cloud Exchange (ECX) Fabric.
- EY leverages Microsoft Azure to assess trustworthiness of AI systems
- IBM to close S$90 million manufacturing facility in Singapore: report
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- New CEO Thomas Kurian lays out his vision for Google Cloud
- AWS honours leading ASEAN channel partners
- Airtrunk invests $450M on first hyper-scale data centre in Singapore
- Google expands cloud security capabilities, including simpler configuration
- Google Cloud leverages partners to launch hybrid platform Anthos
- HPE teams up with Nutanix to target Dell EMC and VMware in hybrid cloud
- 96% of Singapore-based businesses breached in 2018
- Leaseweb appoints new Asian leader, targets growth
- AsiaPac Distribution set to launch VMware Cloud on AWS in Singapore
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?