GSPARX, a wholly owned subsidiary of TNB, has unveiled plans to build solar installations at NTT premises in Malaysia to switch to renewable energy.
Attackers are either targeting admins for hosted services with phishing campaigns or exploiting mistakes made when setting them up.
SuperNap has deployed new SD-WAN services built on Cisco technologies in Thailand, leveraging an expanded partnership with Ngena.
Rhipe, NTT Data and Adobe Systems have been named as winners in the inaugural Microsoft APAC Partner Awards, for 2020.
- Google Cloud named best performing cloud on performance and cost
- Gelsinger's return to Intel 'is like Steve Jobs' second tour of duty at Apple'
- Cisco and Acacia make up with $4.5B acquisition pact
- SASE check-list: 7 key evaluation criteria
- Microsoft acknowledges ‘powerful ecosystem’, honours leading Singapore partners
- Prepare for the work-from-anywhere revolution
- Cisco adds to Nexus data centre management software
- Pat Gelsinger exits as VMware CEO to run Intel
- Global hardware infrastructure market reaches ‘tipping point’ towards cloud
- Pandemic ushers in the next era of enterprise cloud adoption
- Telstra recruits DXC talent to drive South Asian agenda
- Ubiquiti warns customers after data breach
A good NetSecOps solution should be based on machine learning-driven behaviour analysis and anomaly detection to enable early detection of even nuanced, subtle exploits. By integrating that with front-end proxy, load balancing and application firewalling, a business can deliver a tightly integrated closed feedback and remediation loop.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?