JOS is embracing new market opportunities in Singapore following completion of its acquisition by Hong Kong Broadband Network in December.
The 3-2-1 rule remains a tried-and-true method for insuring the integrity of copied data that is essential to disaster recovery, but it has to be ...
VMware has further integrated its security software in an effort to bring unified protection to resources in data centres, and private clouds and public clouds.
Google Cloud has revamped products within its cloud management Strackdriver suite and has placed them under the rebranded Operations suite.
- Juniper bolsters wireless security; fights against encrypted malicious threats
- DDLS opens IT training facility in the Philippines
- Cisco goes to the cloud with broad enterprise security service
- AWS beefs up its Security Hub with more partner integrations
- Recent ransomware attacks define the malware's new age
- AWS Summit in Singapore set to go ahead, despite coronavirus concerns
- 5G security is a mess. Could digital certificates help?
- Google Cloud moves to aid mainframe migration
- VMware targets emerging Southeast Asia markets through new channel leader
- Cisco: IoT traffic is taking over; 5G, WiFi 6 are ascending
- IBM puts Power Systems in SAP’s cloud
- Riverbed appoints new APAC and A/NZ leaders
To help facilitate channel partners, AWS, in collaboration with Westcon-Comstor, offers a comprehensive channel partner program, the Amazon Partner Network (APN).. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?