An AWS senior figure has defended the provider’s new policy of preventing its partners from discussing other public clouds in their marketing messaging.
More than 50 positions of power have changed hands across the Asian channel within the space of 12 months, as the pendulum of power swings ...
Avanade has launched a new Digital Innovation Studio in Singapore as the specialist Microsoft partner expands capabilities across ASEAN.
Technology spending is expected to maintain “steady growth” over the next five years with planned upgrades set to drive commercial investments.
- Westcon outlines new role in changing channel
- Data centre M&A deal volumes set for all-time high in 2019
- Ingram Micro strikes CloudBlue deal with HGC in Hong Kong
- Kaspersky brings transparency initiative to Malaysia in Asia first
- NCS is bringing the power of AI to IoT
- VMware embraces cloud migration for non-vSphere environments
- Nominations open for Channel Asia Innovation Awards
- Fusionex builds on Google Cloud in SME play
- Blazeclan deepens AWS offering with enhanced status
- HPE plus MapR: Too much Hadoop, not enough cloud
- What's behind the Google Cloud and VMware partnership?
- Broadcom snaps up enterprise security business from Symantec in $10.7B deal
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?