HKBN has rolled out a new business continuity service designed to help enterprise customers reduce business downtime in Hong Kong.
AWS Outposts has launched in Singapore with the fully managed service available through select channel partners.
Microsoft has admitted accidentally exposing customers' and agents’ data making after making a configuration error during a security rule change.
The warning about Cisco Firepower management software is rated critical among 26 other less urgent security advisories it issued.
- VMware targets SD-WAN management with Nyansa buy
- HCL goes all in on Microsoft, launches dedicated business unit
- Pointnext and service providers key as HPE channel shines in Asia Pacific
- Check Point backpedals on activity-led partner program plan
- Cisco adds proactive problem solving to data centre software
- What is a false flag? How state-based hackers cover their tracks
- Security attacks cost Singaporean businesses $1.7M per breach
- Not dead yet: Windows Server 2008 users have options
- Google offers IBM AS/400 apps new home in its cloud
- Veeam rolls out partner incentives in Singapore and Malaysia
- Commvault picks Dino Soepono as regional channel chief
- Software spending set to skyrocket in 2020
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?