PwC has joined the partner network of SAP-owned Qualtrics with the aim of standardising customer and employee experience programs.
HKBN has rolled out a new business continuity service designed to help enterprise customers reduce business downtime in Hong Kong.
AWS Outposts has launched in Singapore with the fully managed service available through select channel partners.
If you think the cloud will drive data centres to extinction and that AI projects are doomed to fail, think again.
- Microsoft misconfiguration exposed 250M users’ data
- NTT rolls out SAP in Thai manufacturing transformation project
- VMware targets SD-WAN management with Nyansa buy
- FireEye boosts cloud capability with Cloudvisory acquisition
- HCL goes all in on Microsoft, launches dedicated business unit
- Pointnext and service providers key as HPE channel shines in Asia Pacific
- Check Point backpedals on activity-led partner program plan
- What is a false flag? How state-based hackers cover their tracks
- Security attacks cost Singaporean businesses $1.7M per breach
- Accenture unveils 'public safety' innovation centre in Singapore, leveraging SAS analytics
- Citrix fast-tracks NetScaler vulnerability patches
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?