Cisco, Aruba and Juniper are supporting Amazon's Outposts hybrid-cloud service supported by hardware in customers' private data centres.
With employees feeling bombarded by email, and important messages getting lost in the mix, TD Ameritrade execs decided to embrace Slack.
All the major products, services and offerings for global partners revealed by AWS during the re:Invent event.
Allen Lew as been appointed as country chief officer of Thailand at Singtel, with the Optus CEO set to be replaced by Kelly Bayer Rosmarin.
- First for Philippines as Tata transforms real estate giant through SAP
- Juniper broadens SD-Branch management, switch options
- Here’s what’s new at AWS: a massive re:Invent wrap-up
- Sourced Group gets nod for AWS Outposts global launch
- Dell wraps partner remit into new combined sales entity
- AWS launches Windows Server migration program
- Warren Buffett tried to buy Tech Data
- 5 ways cloud migrations may fail, and 5 ways to succeed
- Cisco shines spotlight on innovative regional partners
- Driven by the enterprise, Asian security spending will reach $54B by 2023
- AsiaPac on-board as Azure VMware Solutions launch partner
- How to make the most of AWS re:invent 2019
The Cloud is nothing new. As a concept, it has been around for almost as long as computing. In fact, the current interpretation of cloud computing was introduced back in 2006, which for technology is an aeon. What is constantly evolving is how organisations are looking to use Cloud to deliver the competitive advantage it promises.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?