Microsoft has launched its Azure Modular Datacentre for customers requiring cloud in hybrid or challenging environments, including remote areas.
Worldwide IT spending is forecast to reach $3.8 trillion in 2021, an increase of four per cent from 2020, according to research firm Gartner.
Sourced Group has launched a new cloud security company in the form of Kivera, fresh from securing an additional $2.5 million in funding.
MongoDB Atlas database-as-a-service now allows distributed MongoDB databases to span the AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft clouds.
- Windows 10 October 2020 Update now available to all
- Unexpected Office web apps in Windows 10's Start menu said to be a bug
- Zoom looks to super-charge videoconferencing
- How businesses can maximise the AWS free tier
- Tech’s big trade-off: complexity vs. conformity
- 4 common C programming mistakes - and 5 tips to avoid them
- Google warns of ‘exponential’ rise in DDoS attack volumes
- Customers embrace cloud collaboration, video conferencing equipment rebounds
- DBS signs seven-year mainframe deal with IBM
- SAS sharpens AI sword in Vietnam through TMA Solutions sync up
- Westcon deepens DevOps play, on-boards Sumo Logic in Asia Pacific
- What’s next for VMware’s channel community?
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?