NTT Data sees huge potential in the Philippines market as the country shows an increased appetite for digital transformation, however challenges still remain.
Johnathan Nightingale – a one-time Firefox V.P. – weighed in on working with Google in a series of tweets, prompted by a controversial "smart city" ...
Small and medium businesses (SMBs) in Singapore are the most digitally mature across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, according to the Cisco’s APAC SMB Digital ...
DXC Technology has launched a security operations centre (SOC) in Malaysia catering to both regional and international clients.
- Equinix offers global connections through ECX Fabric
- Microsoft turned down facial-recognition sales on human rights concerns
- IBM quarterly revenue, full-year forecast disappoints
- EY leverages Microsoft Azure to assess trustworthiness of AI systems
- IBM to close S$90 million manufacturing facility in Singapore: report
- Hackers reportedly abused Microsoft's customer support to read Hotmail, Outlook.com email
- Google Cloud reveals new incentives in partner push
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
- Inside the tool bag of a marketer, with JCurve Solutions
- New CEO Thomas Kurian lays out his vision for Google Cloud
- AWS honours leading ASEAN channel partners
- SAP CEO aims to double market value by 2023
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
Partners and customers come together for Aruba Atmosphere 2018 in Bangkok
Ingram Micro closes inaugural regional channel conference with executive line-up
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?