While open networking may sound like it’s made up of interoperating parts that make for greater flexibility, it’s more difficult to achieve.
Moving analytics to the cloud requires new approaches, skills, and architectures compared with analysis done in-house the traditional way.
Few of the Supreme Court Justices seemed to understand what an API is or does, but their decision was a victory shout for software developers.
US-headquartered storage vendor SoftIron has launched its first-ever global partner program targeting value-added resellers.
- ULAP bolsters intelligent cloud play with Crayon partnership
- Dell ploughs ahead with VMware spin-off
- Globe Telecom leverages HPE for low latency cloud at the edge
- Rackspace promotes Angela Logan-Bell to APJ alliances remit
- SAP targets financial services sector with new business unit
- Inside Microsoft's acquisition of Nuance: A new push for voice tech?
- MSPs primed as customers move away from managing Kubernetes
- FPT makes bold digital bet, aims to boost revenue by 50% in 2021
- Cisco DevNet certifications: One year in, 10K have been awarded
- Microsoft confirms $19.7B Nuance Communications acquisition deal
- Packing safety intelligence into robots’ AI brains
- AWS brings new Transit Gateway features to local regions
The strategy to partnering is three-fold: Engage with channel partners, Enable them through training and certification, and Excite them .. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?