Major changes to Cisco's certification program shows that software skills are set to play a more prominent role in the network engineering curriculum.
Oracle co-CEO Mark Hurd has died at the age of 62. His death leaves the company in the hands of co-CEO Safra Catz and founder ...
As the January end-of-support deadline for the aged OS approaches, Microsoft is ramping up efforts to get users to move to Windows 10.
Slack has added new integrations with Salesforce as part of its ongoing push to bolster connections with other “best of breed” cloud apps.
- 15 famous ERP disasters, dust-ups and disappointments
- 10 things to know about Cisco's certification overhaul
- VMware tightens AWS cloud integration
- SAP launches Singapore data centre in cloud commerce play
- Microsoft unveils Kubernetes, microservices projects
- Partners primed as managed services dominates security spending
- Ex-Dell EMC boss David Webster to lead Workday in APJ
- Is Tech Data poised for a $5B buyout?
- NetFoundry aligns with Radius Telecoms in Philippines cloud push
- Microsoft has invested $1 billion in research lab OpenAI – here’s why
- Windows 7 pop-up warnings to update to Windows 10 will soon reappear
- Red Hat introduces new 'value' partner model
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?