Once machine learning models make it to production, they still need updates and monitoring for drift. A team to manage ML operations makes good business ...
The coronavirus-prompted shift to remote work sees Lenovo smash expectations with a 31 per cent leap in first-quarter net profit.
Companies are moving toward a DevSecOps approach to application development, but problems remain with security testing ownership.
The new 'Bing enterprise homepage' marries the company's online search tool with internal document discovery for companies.
- Industry groups prep ethernet for operational, wireless networks
- Cisco flags layoffs in major restructuring effort
- New Relic strengthens ASEAN play, appoints regional leader
- Google delays Chrome web apps drop-dead date until mid-2022
- $5.73 return for every $1 spent on Google Cloud: Asian partners gear up for revenue growth
- Slack talks up security with new encryption options
- How to package Python apps with BeeWare Briefcase
- How to choose a cloud machine learning platform
- SurveyMonkey STEPs up battle for experience measurement market
- Item-level vs. image-level back-up: Why it’s best to use a combo
- For data scientists, drudgery is still job #1
- Nominations open for Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2020
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?