'Zoom-bombing' has become an unwelcome phenomenon as the vendor gains users now that work-from-home has become commonplace.
Webex registered a record 324 million attendees in March as coronavirus-led lockdowns forced businesses to have employees work from home.
Software giant SAP has extended a hand to partners struggling to stay afloat during the coronavirus pandemic.
Microsoft has made new Azure disk sizes generally available, including four, eight, and 16 GiB on both Premium and Standard SSDs.
- Google Cloud serves up Service Directory beta
- 7 tools and services for real-time collaborative coding
- With no Covid-19 end in sight, Microsoft adjusts partner programs
- Weakness in Zoom for macOS allows local attackers to hijack camera and microphone
- What is a design sprint? A 5-day plan for improving products and services
- How FPT is leading the Covid-19 charge in Vietnam
- Hackers can steal Windows credentials via links in Zoom chat
- The ins and outs of high-performance computing as a service
- How AI helped Domino’s improve pizza delivery
- 5 tips for finding and keeping top developer talent
- Deloitte acquires Malaysian analytics specialist AccelTeam
- Protecting partners during Covid-19
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?