The pandemic has given the latest version of Microsoft’s desktop-as-a-service offering unstoppable momentum.
Network pros can be learning new skills during the pandemic to support shifting IT priorities.
VMware has rolled out a new vRealise Automation Cloud Service in Singapore in a move designed to drive customer innovation across the enterprise.
Cisco has decided to postpone its first virtual Cisco Live event, which was set to kick-off this week, with the company’s CEO citing “this tragic ...
- SK Telecom sends cyber experts to Myanmar amid national SOC development
- RingCentral devolves power to partners – but only for SMB customers
- C and Rust programming languages continue to rise
- Cloud infrastructure operators should quickly patch VMware Cloud Director flaw
- UiPath releases new business partner program updates
- 13 ways Microsoft Azure beats AWS
- Even Microsoft Surface devices are waiting for the Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- How GraphQL turned web development on its head
- True IDC examines Covid-19 impact in Thailand
- Filipinos virtually graduate as Department of Education maximises Microsoft 365
- Behind DXC Technology’s mass job cut drive
- Decision support systems: Sifting data for better business decisions
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?