Ingram Micro has entered into a strategic partnership with Veeam in Singapore, in a move designed to drive cloud adoption through the channel.
Services-focused partners are set to capitalise in an IoT market expected to reach $1.1 trillion by 2023, as customer momentum gathers pace.
The CEO-in-waiting of SAS, Oliver Schabenberger, has unveiled a strategy to help clients bring more automation to data science and AI efforts.
Huawei Technologies has taken a harder-than-expected hit from a U.S. ban, the company's founder and CEO Ren Zhengfei has revealed.
- Inside VMware's channel transformation plan
- Crayon breaks new ground with Microsoft in the Philippines
- Vietnam’s FPT sets billion-dollar tech services target by 2021
- Thai stock exchange rolls out Virtual Pitching Platform on Microsoft Azure
- Wipro shines as leading regional Citrix cloud partner
- How Salesforce’s Tableau acquisition will impact IT
- Microsoft is better at documenting patch problems, but issues abound
- Zoom launches new marketing fund for channel partners
- Singapore Airlines deepens AWS play through Sourced Group
- Hitachi Solutions Philippines receives global Microsoft Dynamics 365 recognition
- The self-service analytics market convergence is upon us
- Dropbox focuses on collaboration with major app redesign
Major growth is predicted in the managed services space throughout Asia-Pacific over the next few years, as business leaders across the region look to managed service providers (MSPs) to address the growing range of technology and business challenges that they’re coming up against.. Read more
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
Oracle OpenWorld Asia lands in Singapore with future focus
Dismantling the data centre to drive customer value
MSP Mania is upon the channel, but can partners in Asia prevail?
Meet the top performing Microsoft channel partners in Singapore
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?