JOS is embracing new market opportunities in Singapore following completion of its acquisition by Hong Kong Broadband Network in December.
Deloitte has achieved Diamond level partner status with UiPath in Asia Pacific, following a string of customer deployments across the region.
Liquefy has joined the AWS Partner Network after building its proprietary tokenisation solution on top of the vendor’s cloud platform.
Clojure, a functional programming language for the JVM, is enjoying increased usage in the workplace, according to a user survey.
- VMware amps up cloud and data centre security
- Google and Microsoft are scaring consumers over Edge extensions, and for what?
- 5 reasons to choose PyTorch for deep learning
- Juniper bolsters wireless security; fights against encrypted malicious threats
- DDLS opens IT training facility in the Philippines
- Cisco goes to the cloud with broad enterprise security service
- Assessing the AI credentials of Wipro
- AWS beefs up its Security Hub with more partner integrations
- Recent ransomware attacks define the malware's new age
- AWS Summit in Singapore set to go ahead, despite coronavirus concerns
- Open source should learn from Linux, not MySQL
- 5G security is a mess. Could digital certificates help?
To help facilitate channel partners, AWS, in collaboration with Westcon-Comstor, offers a comprehensive channel partner program, the Amazon Partner Network (APN).. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?