Two Python libraries containing malicious code have been removed from the Python Package Index. Python’s official repository for third-party packages.
Amazon SageMaker adds a data science studio, experiment tracking, production monitoring, and automated machine learning capabilities.
Soon to be open source, Project Verona takes a different approach to object ownership and concurrency to ensure safe memory management.
Cisco, Aruba and Juniper are supporting Amazon's Outposts hybrid-cloud service supported by hardware in customers' private data centres.
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- New additions for global AWS Partner Network
- Singtel shake-up sees Optus CEO switch roles
- First for Philippines as Tata transforms real estate giant through SAP
- Sourced Group gets nod for AWS Outposts global launch
- 10 bad programming habits we secretly love
- AWS launches Windows Server migration program
- Warren Buffett tried to buy Tech Data
- 5 ways cloud migrations may fail, and 5 ways to succeed
- Cisco shines spotlight on innovative regional partners
- Driven by the enterprise, Asian security spending will reach $54B by 2023
- AsiaPac on-board as Azure VMware Solutions launch partner
Leading channel partners in Singapore outline key priorities for 2020; how customer demands are changing and the role of Microsoft in driving transformation. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?