Moving analytics to the cloud requires new approaches, skills, and architectures compared with analysis done in-house the traditional way.
Few of the Supreme Court Justices seemed to understand what an API is or does, but their decision was a victory shout for software developers.
Microsoft's decision to buy Nuance highlights how important voice-activated tech is already in healthcare and how ubiquitous it might become elsewhere.
The availability of solid and varied managed Kubernetes options has seen more and more companies shy away from managing their own clusters.
- FPT makes bold digital bet, aims to boost revenue by 50% in 2021
- Cisco DevNet certifications: One year in, 10K have been awarded
- Packing safety intelligence into robots’ AI brains
- Major League Baseball makes a run at network visibility
- Tencent Cloud unveils new data centre in Jakarta
- Inside the decline of Heroku
- Mitigating the hidden risks of digital transformation
- Google Android team embraces Rust for Android OS development
- Blazeclan creates cloud cost optimisation framework with Apptio
- Acknowledging the pesky reality of multi-cloud
- Microsoft open sources C# standards work
- From the data centre to enterprise software, worldwide IT outlay to hit $4T in 2021
Load balancing, though by no means a “new” technology, has found renewed focus and relevance among IT leaders, as it has become a crucial component in achieving business resiliency at a time where work environments are so completely distributed. As businesses start to rebound from the disruption of 2020, load balancing will continue to be a critical cog and priority for CIOs, as the technology will underpin the successful digital transformation initiatives.. Read more
Channel Asia hosts industry leaders at inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?