IT admins can now force a feature upgrade onto a Windows 10 machine even in the face of a Microsoft attempt to block the system.
Secure access services edge is a young, cloud-based architecture that shows promise, but the elements that make it up differ depending on who’s selling it.
Microsoft is working on a new extensibility model for its signature Visual Studio IDE, with the goals of improving the reliability of extensions.
The varying network needs of IoT devices may force enterprises to master many connectivity technologies.
- AWS storms ahead as Q3 global cloud market surges
- Microsoft brings .NET dev to Apache Spark
- What next for Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey?
- Cisco fortifies and simplifies security portfolio with eye toward cloud, zero trust
- Windows Insider build 20246 removes features amid roadmap questions
- Cisco upgrades software to simplify hybrid cloud management, operations
- Westcon takes aim at cloud contact centre market, extends Lifesize alliance in ASEAN
- 8 great little Python web frameworks
- Cisco removes partner shackles with channel overhaul
- Task and process mining clear pathway for dynamite RPA
- Australia’s Exigo Tech sets up shop in Singapore
- Azure steers Microsoft to Q1 revenue of $37B
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?