An AWS senior figure has defended the provider’s new policy of preventing its partners from discussing other public clouds in their marketing messaging.
More than 50 positions of power have changed hands across the Asian channel within the space of 12 months, as the pendulum of power swings ...
DXC has partnered with Google Cloud amid launching a Google Platform Centre of Excellence and a Google Cloud Artificial Intelligence COE.
Capgemini has implemented new front-end digital channels for Celcom, driving an increase in online revenues of over 60 per cent.
- Microsoft specialist Avanade unveils Singapore innovation studio amid ASEAN expansion
- Westcon outlines new role in changing channel
- Planned upgrades keep tech investments rising despite market headwinds
- Windows 10 Pro: More of a dead end than ever
- Rhipe's Microsoft Office 365 seats hit 600,000 as revenue soars
- How UnionBank transformed with Globe Business in the Philippines
- NTT Data joins Cloud Native Computing Foundation, chases billion-dollar target
- Ingram Micro strikes CloudBlue deal with HGC in Hong Kong
- Windows 10 1803-to-1903 forced upgrades gather speed
- Kaspersky brings transparency initiative to Malaysia in Asia first
- Windows 10: What to expect in the next two releases
- NCS is bringing the power of AI to IoT
Much like customers, partners also require guidance on the key technologies and markets to pursue. Read the Channel Roadmap to build a blueprint for future success.. Read more
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Judges’ Lunch kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards
Bumper channel crowd kicks off first After Hours in Singapore
Dell Technologies and Innovix outline partner of the future in Singapore
Channel Asia champions gender diversity through Women in ICT Asia
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?