Yogesh Gupta - Executive Editor of IDG India - outlines how leading system integrators and tech providers responded during the pandemic in India.
The rise of Python will lead many enterprise managers to wonder whether it’s time to jump on the hype train. Let’s weigh the pros and ...
Gartner projects worldwide IT spending will total $3.9 trillion in 2021, representing an increase of 6.2 per cent compared to 2020.
Celcom has rolled out a new enterprise-grade cloud service designed to accelerate digital adoption in Malaysia, supported by Microsoft.
- Cloud HM targets digital growth in Thailand, enhances VMware skills
- IBM hands ASEAN reins to Singapore leader
- 15 SLA mistakes IT leaders still make
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the winners are…
- Software developer hiring outlook for 2021
- How to unleash the power of Python sets
- RIP old-school Internet: Chrome 88 lays Flash and FTP to rest
- Perpetual software licences in Microsoft’s CSP program enter general availability
- SAP gears up for APJ leadership shift
- .NET nanoFramework taps C# for embedded systems
- Tokopedia enhances end-to-end IT visibility with New Relic
- Flaws in widely used dnsmasq software leave millions of Linux-based devices exposed
A good NetSecOps solution should be based on machine learning-driven behaviour analysis and anomaly detection to enable early detection of even nuanced, subtle exploits. By integrating that with front-end proxy, load balancing and application firewalling, a business can deliver a tightly integrated closed feedback and remediation loop.. Read more
Microsoft channel celebrates “landmark year” in Singapore
Malaysian partners target transformation through Dell Technologies
Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners...
Champagne Reception kicks off Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2019
How partners can transform in the Microsoft channel
Singapore channel unites for After Hours
As China continues to make digital waves, are there any lessons countries in Southeast Asia can learn from its successes?