- 23 October 2019 14:07
Ping Identity to Present the Future of Identity Security at IDENTIFY Asia Pacific 2019 Conference
Sydney — 23 October 2019 — Ping Identity (NYSE:PING), a pioneer in Intelligent Identity, today announced details of its one day IDENTIFY Asia Pacific 2019 conferences being staged in Sydney next Tuesday 29 October and in Melbourne on Thursday 31 October.
With a focus on driving innovation across the enterprise, attendees will hear from CISOs and identity and access management (IAM) thought leaders at some of Australia’s leading companies, including:
• Amy Di Benedetto, Digital Product Manager, Bank of New Zealand
• Kate Crous, General Manager of Digital Banking, Commonwealth Bank
• Brad Blyth, Chief Technology Officer, Flybuys
• Mike Welsh, Digital Leader, Mercer
• Natalie Reed, Lead Product Owner – Consumer Identity, Telstra
• Garry Bentlin, Chief Security Officer - Corporate Service, Transgrid
In their presentations, experts from Ping Identity, customers and partners will underscore how identity solutions can help drive revenue, achieve digital transformation and simplify cloud, on-premises and hybrid IT deployments. The discussions will explore a variety of themes and trends, such as:
- Methods to secure APIs, an exponentially growing attack vector
- Ways to implement risk-aware, passwordless authentication
- Paths to take toward a mature Zero Trust architecture
- Approaches to simplify and automate cloud identity deployments
- How the Consumer Data Right impacts Australian society
- Strategies designed to help meet the demands of data protection regulations and more
Key Ping Identity thought leaders providing presentations include:
• Richard Bird, Chief Customer Information Officer
• Bernard Harguindeguy, Chief Technology Officer
• Loren Russon, Vice President, Product Management
• Mark Perry, Chief Technology Officer APAC
• Kris Nagel, Chief Operating Officer
In addition, Thor Essman, CEO and Founder at Versent, will provide a keynote address during which he will demystify the myths and urban legends around identity and federation.
Ashley Diffey, Country Manager Australia, New Zealand and Japan, Ping Identity, said, “The IDENTIFY events will provide attendees with the opportunity to gain insights from industry experts, network with industry peers and identify opportunities to help solve their identity challenges. We’re looking forward to connecting our Australian customers and partners community and exploring the critical impact identity security continues to have across the modern digital enterprise.”
Experience the Ping Identity Community Firsthand
IDENTIFY events are exclusive for Ping Identity customers, partners and prospects. Register for one of the following locations:
- Sydney, October 29 at Pier One Sydney Harbour, 11 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay
- Melbourne, October 31 at Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, 25 Collins Street, Melbourne
Ping is delighted to welcome as sponsors members of its global Ping Identity Partner Network, including CyberArk, Delivery Centric, Google Cloud, Sailpoint and Versent.
The sponsorship of these partners demonstrates their innovative work as critical members of the Ping Identity ecosystem to support the organisation’s customers.
About Ping Identity
Ping Identity is pioneering Intelligent Identity. We help enterprises achieve Zero Trust identity-defined security and more personalised, streamlined user experiences. The Ping Intelligent IdentityTM platform provides customers, employees, partners and, increasingly, IoT, with access to cloud, mobile, SaaS and on-premises applications and APIs, while also managing identity and profile data at scale. Over half of the Fortune 100 choose us for our identity expertise, open standards leadership, and partnership with companies, including Microsoft and Amazon. We provide flexible options to extend hybrid IT environments and accelerate digital business initiatives with multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, access management, intelligent API security, directory and data governance capabilities. Visit www.pingidentity.com.
Ping Identity Contacts
Ping Identity Corporation
Follow Us on Twitter: @PingIdentity
Join us on LinkedIn: Ping Identity
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: PingIdentityTV
Like Us on Facebook: PingIdentityPage