- 21 January 2022 09:37
Progress Delivers Next-Level Developer Productivity with the Largest Suites of Native Components for Blazor, Angular and React
New in Telerik:
* Progress® Telerik® UI for Blazor now has more than 90 truly native components with the addition of Map, Heatmap, File Select, QR Code, Color Picker, Color Gradient, Flat Color Picker and Dialog. The robust Data Grid now includes additional customisation options when exporting data to Excel, enhanced built-in editing for large grids and multiple validation modes.
* REPL Playgrounds for Blazor and ASP.NET Core, the newly introduced browser-based tools for Blazor and ASP.NET Core, enable developers to write, run, save and share code snippets without any additional setup.
* Progress® Telerik® UI for WinUI and Progress® Telerik® UI for .NET MAUI are now the largest libraries for their respective frameworks. Telerik UI for WinUI adds the Buttons component. Telerik UI for .NET MAUI offers 13 new components, including new ListView, MaskedEntry, and TabView, along with a new sample application for cryptocurrencies.
* Progress delivers support for .NET 6 and Visual Studio 2022. .NET 6 is supported across all relevant Telerik UI libraries and tools: Telerik UI for Blazor, Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core, Telerik UI for WinUI, Telerik UI for WPF, Telerik UI for WinForms, Telerik UI for MAUI, Telerik Reporting, Telerik JustMock, Telerik Test Studio Dev Edition, Telerik Document Processing. All Telerik products with the exception of Telerik Test Studio Dev Edition support Visual Studio 2022.
Furthermore, Progress released enhancements and new components for .NET web, mobile and desktop development across its UI libraries, reporting, testing and mocking tools, including Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC, Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core, Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX, Telerik UI for Xamarin, Telerik UI for WPF, Telerik UI for WinForms, Telerik Reporting, Telerik JustMock and Telerik Test Studio Dev Edition.
New in Kendo UI:
* Kendo UI® for Angular features a Filter component for building complex data queries. Also included are Popover, Barcode, QR Code components, theme improvements and multiple user experience enhancements.
* KendoReact™ adds new components like FlatColorPicker, Drag & Drop Utilities, ExpansionPanel and more. The PivotGrid has been updated to able to load local data and many other components have been enhanced.
* Kendo UI® for Vue provides 15 new truly native components for Vue, including Filter, Toolbar, Menu, Gauge, Loader, Editor, Drawer, Stepper, DateRangePicker, Switch, TextArea, Tooltip and more.
* Kendo UI® for jQuery includes a new and improved PivotGrid and an Avatar component, plus a new sample application.
“With this release, the new productivity enhancements we’re providing place more power in the hands of teams to design and build functional and compelling apps faster.” said Loren Jarrett, GM, Developer Tools, Progress. “We’re proud to be able to help our developer community continue to push the envelope of productivity and quality, and this release is the next step in that journey.”
The Telerik and Kendo UI R1 2022 release is available today. To learn more, visit the R1 2022 release overview page or register for the R1 2022 release webinars: Telerik .NET Web, Desktop & Mobile Products, Telerik Reporting, Automated Testing, Mocking and Debugging Tools and Kendo UI R1 2022 Release Webinar.
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) provides the leading products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact applications. Our comprehensive product stack is designed to make technology teams more productive, and we have a deep commitment to the developer community, both open source and commercial alike. With Progress solutions, organisations can accelerate the creation and delivery of strategic business applications, automate the process by which apps are configured, deployed and scaled, and make critical data and content more accessible and secure -- leading to competitive differentiation and business success. Over 1,700 independent software vendors, 100,000+ enterprise customers, and a three-million-strong developer community rely on Progress to power their applications. Learn about Progress at www.progress.com or +1-800-477-6473.
Progress, Telerik, KendoReact, and Kendo UI are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the US and other countries. Any other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.