Join Channel Asia for an exclusive webinar, in association with Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) and learn about the latest industry insights and how technology services continue to evolve to deliver differentiated value, and how partners can be successful in 2021 and beyond.
- 5 May 2021 03:38
Comprehensive Report on Radiosurgery Market 2021 | Leading Players - Siemens, Varian Medical Systems, Elekta AB, etc.
Radiosurgery Market 2021 Straits Research Market report Provides detailed analysis of the Radiosurgery market with Top Keyplayers, Product types, Application, geographical regions. Experts have studied the historical data and compared it with the current market situation.The Research Report covers the industry future trends, risks, market status, development rate, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors.
Get a Sample copy of this report : https://straitsresearch.com/report/Radiosurgery-Market/request-sample
The global radiosurgery market is fragmented in nature. Several large and small-scale players are focusing on price, brand, and new product development to expand their consumer base. Some of the key players are engaging in acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships to gain a competitive edge. On 19th November 2019, Mevion Medical Systems collaborated with Chung Shan Medical University Hospital and ASYS Corp to provide advanced proton therapy in Central Taiwan. On 1st April 2019, Nordion and BRIT collaborated to bring Cobalt-60 from India to the global markets. Apart from this, the market is consolidated with the presence of Siemens, Varian Medical Systems, Elekta AB, Accuray Incorporated, Ion Beam Applications SA, C.R. Bard, Inc., Mevion Medical Systems, Inc., and Nordion Inc., NTP, and Mallinckrodt Public Limited.
- In December 2017: Xcision Medical Systems LLC. received the approval from the USFDA for the new noninvasive stereotactic radiotherapy systems that are intended to treat breast cancer
- In August 2017: Artemis Hospitals launched North India’s first M6 Cyberknife Radiosurgery technology to offer precise, painless, and non-invasive radiation treatment for inoperable cancerous and non-cancerous tumors.
- Cobalt 60 Systems (Gamma Knife)
- Electron Emitting High-Energy Linear Accelerator (Linac)
- Proton Beam Therapy
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year: 2021 to 2029
- North America (The US, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the UK, and Rest of the World)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the UAE, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The analysis objectives of the report are:
- To equitably share in-depth info regarding the crucial elements impacting the increase of industry (growth capacity, chances, drivers and industry specific challenge and risks).
- To know the Radiosurgery Market by pinpointing its many sub segments.
- To profile the important players and analyze their growth plans.
- To endeavor the amount and value of the Radiosurgery Market sub-markets, depending on key regions (various vital states).
- To analyze the Global Radiosurgery Market concerning growth trends, prospects and also their participation in the entire sector.
- To examine and study the Global Radiosurgery Market size (volume and value) form the company, essential regions/countries, products and applications, background information and also predictions to 2029.
- Primary worldwide Global Radiosurgery Market manufacturing companies, to specify, clarify and analyze the product sales amount, value and market share, market rivalry landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans for the next coming years.
- To examine competitive progress such as expansions, arrangements, new product launches and acquisitions on the market.
Would you like to discuss Radiosurgery Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research
For more details, please contact us - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022 Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846 Website:https://straitsresearch.com