Join Channel Asia for an exclusive webinar, in association with Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) and learn about the latest industry insights and how technology services continue to evolve to deliver differentiated value, and how partners can be successful in 2021 and beyond.
- 5 May 2021 03:37
Ambulatory Surgery Centers Market Current and Future Trend 2021 with Top Keyplayers - Envision Healthcare Corporation, Tenet Healthcare Corporation, HCA Healthcare, Inc. etc.
Ambulatory Surgery Centers Market 2021 Straits Research Market report Provides detailed analysis of the Ambulatory Surgery Centers market with Top Keyplayers, Product types, Application, geographical regions. Experts have studied the historical data and compared it with the current market situation.The Research Report covers the industry future trends, risks, market status, development rate, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors.
Get a Sample copy of this report : https://straitsresearch.com/report/Ambulatory Surgery Centers-Market/request-sample
The global ASC market is fragmented in nature. Several large and small-scale players are focusing on price, brand, and new product development to expand their consumer base. Some of the key players are engaging in acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships to gain a competitive edge. For instance, in July 2017, HCA Healthcare acquired Highlands Regional Medical Centre in Sebring, Florida to expand its geographical reach. Similarly, Surgery Partners Inc. invested around USD 138 million for the acquisition of surgical facilities and related businesses during 2016. Apart from this, the market is consolidated with the presence of Envision Healthcare Corporation, Tenet Healthcare Corporation, HCA Healthcare, Inc., MEDNAX Services, Inc., TeamHealth, UnitedHealth Group, Quorum Health Corporation, Surgery Partners, Novena Global Healthcare Group, CHSPSC, LLC., Terveystalo-konserni, SurgCenter, Healthway, Prospect Medical Group, Eifelhöhen Klinik AG, and Edward-Elmhurst Health.
Ambulatory Surgery Centers Market Segmentation
By Specialty Type
- General surgery
- Obstetrics or Gynaecology
- Plastic surgery
- Hospital only
- Physician only
- Corporation only
- Joint ventures
- Hospital and physician
- Physician and corporation
- Hospital and corporation.
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year: 2021 to 2029
- North America (The US, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the UK, and Rest of the World)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the UAE, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The analysis objectives of the report are:
- To equitably share in-depth info regarding the crucial elements impacting the increase of industry (growth capacity, chances, drivers and industry specific challenge and risks).
- To know the Ambulatory Surgery Centers Market by pinpointing its many sub segments.
- To profile the important players and analyze their growth plans.
- To endeavor the amount and value of the Ambulatory Surgery Centers Market sub-markets, depending on key regions (various vital states).
- To analyze the Global Ambulatory Surgery Centers Market concerning growth trends, prospects and also their participation in the entire sector.
- To examine and study the Global Ambulatory Surgery Centers Market size (volume and value) form the company, essential regions/countries, products and applications, background information and also predictions to 2029.
- Primary worldwide Global Ambulatory Surgery Centers Market manufacturing companies, to specify, clarify and analyze the product sales amount, value and market share, market rivalry landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans for the next coming years.
- To examine competitive progress such as expansions, arrangements, new product launches and acquisitions on the market.
Would you like to discuss Ambulatory Surgery Centers Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research
For more details, please contact us - Email: email@example.com Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022 Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846 Website:https://straitsresearch.com