Join Channel Asia for an exclusive webinar, in association with Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) and learn about the latest industry insights and how technology services continue to evolve to deliver differentiated value, and how partners can be successful in 2021 and beyond.
- 5 May 2021 03:20
3D Cell Culture Market was valued at USD 890 million in 2019 and is expected to grow at 15.5% CAGR.
3D Cell Culture Market 2021 Straits Research Market report Provides detailed analysis of the 3D Cell Culture market with Top Keyplayers, Product types, Application, geographical regions. Experts have studied the historical data and compared it with the current market situation.The Research Report covers the industry future trends, risks, market status, development rate, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors.
Get a Sample copy of this report : https://straitsresearch.com/report/3D Cell Culture-Market/request-sample
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.)
- Corning Incorporated (U.S.)
- Merck KGaA (Germany)
- Lonza AG (Switzerland)
- REPROCELL Incorporated (Japan)
- TissUse (Germany)
- InSphero (Switzerland)
- Synthecon (U.S.)
- 3D Biotek (U.S.)
- CN Bio (U.K.)
- Hamilton Company (U.S.)
- MIMETAS (The Netherlands)
- Emulate (U.S.)
- Hµrel Corporation (U.S.)
- QGel SA (Switzerland)
- SynVivo (U.S.)
- Advanced BioMatrix (U.S.)
- Greiner Bio-One International (Austria)
- PromoCell (Germany)
- In 2020, researchers have developed mini lungs using 3D cultured models to study the mechanism of the entry of SARS-CoV-2 and its spread in tissues. Organoids have also been employed to study the defense mechanism of tissues against SARS-CoV-2.
- SCIVAX Corporation has developed and launched products, namely, Nano Culture Plate (NCP) and Nano Culture Dish (NCD) for cell culture. Also, Spheroids grown on NCP can be used for live imaging under both fluorescence and bright-field microscopes.
By Product Type
- Polymeric Scaffolds
- Micro-patterned Surface Microplates
- Nanofiber-based Scaffolds
- Scaffold Free
- Hanging Drop Microplates
- Spheroid Microplates with ULA coating
- Microfluidic 3D Cell Culture
- Magnetic Levitation & 3D Bioprinting
- Cancer Research
- Tissue Engineering & Immunohistochemistry
- Drug Development
- Stem Cell Research
- Organ Transplantation
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Research Laboratories and Institutes
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year: 2021 to 2029
- North America (The US, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the UK, and Rest of the World)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the UAE, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The analysis objectives of the report are:
- To equitably share in-depth info regarding the crucial elements impacting the increase of industry (growth capacity, chances, drivers and industry specific challenge and risks).
- To know the 3D Cell Culture Market by pinpointing its many sub segments.
- To profile the important players and analyze their growth plans.
- To endeavor the amount and value of the 3D Cell Culture Market sub-markets, depending on key regions (various vital states).
- To analyze the Global 3D Cell Culture Market concerning growth trends, prospects and also their participation in the entire sector.
- To examine and study the Global 3D Cell Culture Market size (volume and value) form the company, essential regions/countries, products and applications, background information and also predictions to 2029.
- Primary worldwide Global 3D Cell Culture Market manufacturing companies, to specify, clarify and analyze the product sales amount, value and market share, market rivalry landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans for the next coming years.
- To examine competitive progress such as expansions, arrangements, new product launches and acquisitions on the market.
Would you like to discuss 3D Cell Culture Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research
For more details, please contact us - Email: email@example.com Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022 Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846 Website:https://straitsresearch.com