Healthcare staffing refers to the outsourcing of healthcare staff from third-party vendors to the healthcare units. The facility directs healthcare units to avail of staff without the involvement of a long recruitment process.
Healthcare Staffing Market 2021
Straits Research Market report Provides detailed analysis of the Healthcare Staffing market with Top Keyplayers, Product types, Application, geographical regions. Experts have studied the historical data and compared it with the current market situation.The Research Report covers the industry future trends, risks, market status, development rate, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors.
Get a Sample copy of this report :
The global healthcare staffing market is fragmented in nature. Several large and small-scale players are focusing on price, brand, and new product development to expand their consumer base. Some of the key players are engaging in acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships to gain a competitive edge. For instance, TeamHealth Holdings Inc. collaborated with St. David’s HealthCare to expand its services across Texas. The company will further acquire full operations of the emergency medicine group, Capitol Emergency Associates (CEA), and hospital medicine group Central Texas Hospitalist (CTH). It is also planning to partner with Hospital Internists of Austin (HIA) to provide management and staffing for St. David’s HealthCare’s six hospital-based emergency departments, six hospital medicine locations, four free-standing emergency departments, and four urgent care facilities throughout Central Texas.
Similarly, Adecco Group is a leading player in the market for healthcare staffing. It has established a strong brand identity and diverse product portfolio and is adhering to the extensive focus on Professional Staffing & Solutions to sustain in the market competition. The global leading brands in Professional Staffing & Solutions are Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, and Vettery and YOSS Modis.
On 4th April 2018, Almost Family merged with LHC Group to create the second-largest home health facilities in the U.S. with over 31,000 employees, and revenue of $1.8 billion allied with 781 locations in 36 states. The merging is aimed at providing skilled practice nurses at patients' homes to reduce readmissions and admissions to hospitals. Some of the key players in the healthcare staffing market include CHG Management, Inc., Almost Family, Adecco Group, Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc., AMN Healthcare, Cross Country Healthcare, Inc., Envision Healthcare Corporation, inVentiv Health, and TeamHealth.
Healthcare Staffing Market Segmentation
Years that have been considered for the study of this report are as follows:
- Per Diem Nurse
- Travel Nurse
- Locum Tenens
- Allied Healthcare
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year: 2021 to 2029
- North America (The US, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the UK, and Rest of the World)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the UAE, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Additionally, the analysis also delivers a comprehensive review of the crucial players on the Healthcare Staffing Market
along with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, latest advancement and business plans.
The analysis objectives of the report are:
Explore Full Report with Detailed TOC, Charts, Tables and Figures@
- To equitably share in-depth info regarding the crucial elements impacting the increase of industry (growth capacity, chances, drivers and industry specific challenge and risks).
- To know the Healthcare Staffing Market by pinpointing its many sub segments.
- To profile the important players and analyze their growth plans.
- To endeavor the amount and value of the Healthcare Staffing Market sub-markets, depending on key regions (various vital states).
- To analyze the Global Healthcare Staffing Market concerning growth trends, prospects and also their participation in the entire sector.
- To examine and study the Global Healthcare Staffing Market size (volume and value) form the company, essential regions/countries, products and applications, background information and also predictions to 2029.
- Primary worldwide Global Healthcare Staffing Market manufacturing companies, to specify, clarify and analyze the product sales amount, value and market share, market rivalry landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans for the next coming years.
- To examine competitive progress such as expansions, arrangements, new product launches and acquisitions on the market.
Would you like to discuss Healthcare Staffing Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research
For more details, please contact us -
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846