Join Channel Asia for an exclusive webinar, in association with Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) and learn about the latest industry insights and how technology services continue to evolve to deliver differentiated value, and how partners can be successful in 2021 and beyond.
- 5 May 2021 03:12
Wireless Health Market Regional Overview 2021 with Top Keyplayers - American TeleCare , AliveCor, Abbott, American Medical Development (AMD) Telemedicine Products, etc.
Wireless Health Market 2021 Straits Research Market report Provides detailed analysis of the Wireless Health market with Top Keyplayers, Product types, Application, geographical regions. Experts have studied the historical data and compared it with the current market situation.The Research Report covers the industry future trends, risks, market status, development rate, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors.
Get a Sample copy of this report : https://straitsresearch.com/report/Wireless Health-Market/request-sample
The global wireless health market is fragmented in nature. Several large and small-scale players are focusing on price, brand, and new product development to expand their consumer base. Some of the key players are engaging in acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships to gain a competitive edge. For instance, Cerner Corporation announced a strategic collaboration with XG Solutions, Inc. to provide access to Cerner's' HealtheIntent' platform. Similarly, WellDoc launched the first FDA-approved mobile app, named ' BlueStar' for type 2 diabetes management. While AliveCor developed an electrocardiogram based on a smartphone. In October 2018, Philips introduced its FDA approved ' IntelliVue Guardian Technology software ' for patient monitoring. In March 2018, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions launched a new Electronic Health Record (EHR), ' Avenel ' to save the time invested in clinical documentation. Lastly, in June 2018, BioTelemetry, Inc. launched its next-generation ‘wireless blood glucose monitor’ for type 2 diabetes management.
Some of the key market players in the wireless health market include American TeleCare , AliveCor, Abbott, American Medical Development (AMD) Telemedicine Products, GlobalMedia Group ,Cardiocom, Carematix, Cybernet Medical Corporation, InTouch Health, Drager Medical, GE Healthcare, Honeywell HomMed, Intel, LifeWatch Technologies, Medtronic, Philips Medical Systems, MedApps, WellDoc, Roche, St. Jude Medical, Second Opinion Telemedicine Solutions, Inc., Welch Allyn, MedStar Chemotherapy Monitoring, and Proteus Digital Health.
Wireless Health Market Segmentation:
- Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
- Wireless Personal Area Network (WPAN)
- Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access (WIMAX)
- Wireless Wide Area Network (WWAN)
- Patient-specific Applications
- Physiological monitoring
- Patient communication and support
- Provider Specific Applications
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year: 2021 to 2029
- North America (The US, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the UK, and Rest of the World)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the UAE, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The analysis objectives of the report are:
- To equitably share in-depth info regarding the crucial elements impacting the increase of industry (growth capacity, chances, drivers and industry specific challenge and risks).
- To know the Wireless Health Market by pinpointing its many sub segments.
- To profile the important players and analyze their growth plans.
- To endeavor the amount and value of the Wireless Health Market sub-markets, depending on key regions (various vital states).
- To analyze the Global Wireless Health Market concerning growth trends, prospects and also their participation in the entire sector.
- To examine and study the Global Wireless Health Market size (volume and value) form the company, essential regions/countries, products and applications, background information and also predictions to 2029.
- Primary worldwide Global Wireless Health Market manufacturing companies, to specify, clarify and analyze the product sales amount, value and market share, market rivalry landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans for the next coming years.
- To examine competitive progress such as expansions, arrangements, new product launches and acquisitions on the market.
Would you like to discuss Wireless Health Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research
For more details, please contact us - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022 Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846 Website:https://straitsresearch.com