Join Channel Asia for an exclusive webinar, in association with Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) and learn about the latest industry insights and how technology services continue to evolve to deliver differentiated value, and how partners can be successful in 2021 and beyond.
- 5 May 2021 03:08
Biosimilar Market was valued at USD 4.49 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 22.43 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 30.9%.
Biosimilar Market 2021 Straits Research Market report Provides detailed analysis of the Biosimilar market with Top Keyplayers, Product types, Application, geographical regions. Experts have studied the historical data and compared it with the current market situation.The Research Report covers the industry future trends, risks, market status, development rate, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors.
Get a Sample copy of this report : https://straitsresearch.com/report/Biosimilar-Market/request-sample
The market for global biosimilar market is highly fragmented, with different market players operating in local regions. Some of the key players are engaging in acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships to gain a competitive edge. On 26th September 2017, Amgen and Simcere Pharmaceutical Group announced the implementation of an agreement to co-develop and commercialize four biosimilars in China. The collaboration involves undisclosed biosimilars in the areas of oncology and inflammation. The agreement further reveals that Amgen possesses rights for the co-development, manufacturing of biosimilars, and marketing approvals applications.
On 19th December 2018, Sandoz entering into a commercialization and supply agreement with Gan & Lee that aims to bring market biosimilars versions of lispro, apart, and glargine to meet the rising demand of biosimilars. Under the terms of the agreement, Sandoz will be responsible for commercializing the medicines in the US, Switzerland, the EU, Canada, South Korea, Japan, New Zealand, and Australia.
The market is integrated with the presence of Biocon, Pfizer, Inc., Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Sandoz International GmbH (A Novartis Division), Celltrion Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., STADA Arzneimittel AG, Amgen, Inc., and Apotex Inc. (Apobiologix)
Our Report Covers
- Historical inferences, findings & analysis of the market from 2016–2018
- Projections and performance forecast analysis for the future from 2019–2026
- Production and consumption point of view (POV) analysis
- Market drivers, restraint and opportunity analysis, to define market dynamics covering industry, regulatory, innovation, technological & pricing trends
- Comprehensive competitive landscape mapping with recent development covering market leadership, competency, sustainability, and prospects
- Recombinant Non-Glycosylated Proteins
- Recombinant Glycosylated Proteins
- Recombinant Peptides
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Diseases
- Blood Disorders
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Infectious Diseases
- Other Diseases
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year: 2021 to 2029
- North America (The US, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the UK, and Rest of the World)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the UAE, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The analysis objectives of the report are:
- To equitably share in-depth info regarding the crucial elements impacting the increase of industry (growth capacity, chances, drivers and industry specific challenge and risks).
- To know the Biosimilar Market by pinpointing its many sub segments.
- To profile the important players and analyze their growth plans.
- To endeavor the amount and value of the Biosimilar Market sub-markets, depending on key regions (various vital states).
- To analyze the Global Biosimilar Market concerning growth trends, prospects and also their participation in the entire sector.
- To examine and study the Global Biosimilar Market size (volume and value) form the company, essential regions/countries, products and applications, background information and also predictions to 2029.
- Primary worldwide Global Biosimilar Market manufacturing companies, to specify, clarify and analyze the product sales amount, value and market share, market rivalry landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans for the next coming years.
- To examine competitive progress such as expansions, arrangements, new product launches and acquisitions on the market.
Would you like to discuss Biosimilar Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research
For more details, please contact us - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022 Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846 Website:https://straitsresearch.com