Join Channel Asia for an exclusive webinar, in association with Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) and learn about the latest industry insights and how technology services continue to evolve to deliver differentiated value, and how partners can be successful in 2021 and beyond.
- 5 May 2021 03:06
Diabetes Supplement Market Current and Future Trend 2021 with Top Keyplayers - Carlyle Group, NBTY Inc., Nu Skin Enterprises etc.
Diabetes Supplement Market 2021 Straits Research Market report Provides detailed analysis of the Diabetes Supplement market with Top Keyplayers, Product types, Application, geographical regions. Experts have studied the historical data and compared it with the current market situation.The Research Report covers the industry future trends, risks, market status, development rate, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors.
Get a Sample copy of this report : https://straitsresearch.com/report/Diabetes Supplement-Market/request-sample
Global diabetes supplement market is consolidates with the presence of leading players, including Caelus Health, Novo Nordisk, Nestlé Health Science, Abbott Laboratories, Pfizer, Danone Nutricia ,Arkopharma Laboratoires Pharmaceutiques, Uniliver, Glanbia, Pfizer, Archer Daniels Midland, Carlyle Group, NBTY Inc., Nu Skin Enterprises, GlaxoSmithKline, Herbalife International, NaturoGain, Nature’s Sunshine Forms, and Bio nova Lifesciences.
- In September 2019: the U.S. FDA approved first diabetic supplement glucagon-like peptide (GLP-1) to treat type 2 diabetes developed by Novo Nordisk
- Caelus Health and Nestlé Health Science signed an agreement on Caelus’ microbiome-based food supplements for early treatment and management of cardio-metabolic diseases, such as diabetes. The intention behind the agreement is to develop and market food supplements for early intervention and nutritional management of diabetes.
- Valbiotis announced a global strategic partnership with Nestlé Health Science for the development and commercialization of TOTUM-63, an active substance derived from plants with clinically established metabolic health effects on prediabetes.
By Supplements Types
- Proteins & Amino Acids
- Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates
- Omega Fatty Acids
- Artificial sweeteners.
- Soft gels
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Convenience Stores
- E-Commerce platforms
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year: 2021 to 2029
- North America (The US, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the UK, and Rest of the World)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the UAE, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The analysis objectives of the report are:
- To equitably share in-depth info regarding the crucial elements impacting the increase of industry (growth capacity, chances, drivers and industry specific challenge and risks).
- To know the Diabetes Supplement Market by pinpointing its many sub segments.
- To profile the important players and analyze their growth plans.
- To endeavor the amount and value of the Diabetes Supplement Market sub-markets, depending on key regions (various vital states).
- To analyze the Global Diabetes Supplement Market concerning growth trends, prospects and also their participation in the entire sector.
- To examine and study the Global Diabetes Supplement Market size (volume and value) form the company, essential regions/countries, products and applications, background information and also predictions to 2029.
- Primary worldwide Global Diabetes Supplement Market manufacturing companies, to specify, clarify and analyze the product sales amount, value and market share, market rivalry landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans for the next coming years.
- To examine competitive progress such as expansions, arrangements, new product launches and acquisitions on the market.
Would you like to discuss Diabetes Supplement Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research
For more details, please contact us - Email: email@example.com Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022 Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846 Website:https://straitsresearch.com