Join Channel Asia for an exclusive webinar, in association with Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) and learn about the latest industry insights and how technology services continue to evolve to deliver differentiated value, and how partners can be successful in 2021 and beyond.
- 5 May 2021 03:04
Molluscum Contagiosum Market Qualitative Analysis 2021.
Molluscum Contagiosum Market 2021 Straits Research Market report Provides detailed analysis of the Molluscum Contagiosum market with Top Keyplayers, Product types, Application, geographical regions. Experts have studied the historical data and compared it with the current market situation.The Research Report covers the industry future trends, risks, market status, development rate, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors.
Get a Sample copy of this report : https://straitsresearch.com/report/Molluscum Contagiosum-Market/request-sample
- On 27th November 2019: Verrica Pharmaceuticals announced the approval of new drug application by FDA for VP-102 (cantharidin 0.7% Topical Solution) for the treatment of MC
- On 2nd January 2020: Novan,Inc. reported results for pipeline drug SB206, which is being evaluated for the treatment of MC in Phase 3 of the clinical trials
- On 5th October 2018: Novan,Inc signed an out-licensing agreement with Sato Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd to develop and sell SB206 product in Japan
- On October 2018: Veloce BioPharma LLC reported completion of Phase 2 clinical trial for Topical Gel VBP-245 in Pediatric Patients with MC
- On 1st October 2015: Gurina Foundation reported Phase 3 trial results, i.e., efficacy and tolerance of Potassium Hydroxide (10% and 15%) in children suffering from MC
- Global Molluscum Contagiosum (MC) market is bifurcated into therapy, the region covered, and end-users
- By therapy, the topical therapy segment is dominating the market as it is convenient. Currently, several R&D activities and clinical studies are going on in the segment
- Based on the region, the U.S. is grabbing one of the largest shares in the MC market. In Europe, U.K has the highest prevalence of MC followed by Germany and Spain
- By end-users, the children segment is holding the highest share in the MC market. However, MC infection is also reported in some of the immunocompromised patients, such as HIV infected patients and patients undergoing cancer treatment.
- Immune - modulating therapies
- Topical therapies
- Immunocompromised patients
- Clinical physicians
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year: 2021 to 2029
- North America (The US, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the UK, and Rest of the World)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the UAE, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The analysis objectives of the report are:
- To equitably share in-depth info regarding the crucial elements impacting the increase of industry (growth capacity, chances, drivers and industry specific challenge and risks).
- To know the Molluscum Contagiosum Market by pinpointing its many sub segments.
- To profile the important players and analyze their growth plans.
- To endeavor the amount and value of the Molluscum Contagiosum Market sub-markets, depending on key regions (various vital states).
- To analyze the Global Molluscum Contagiosum Market concerning growth trends, prospects and also their participation in the entire sector.
- To examine and study the Global Molluscum Contagiosum Market size (volume and value) form the company, essential regions/countries, products and applications, background information and also predictions to 2029.
- Primary worldwide Global Molluscum Contagiosum Market manufacturing companies, to specify, clarify and analyze the product sales amount, value and market share, market rivalry landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans for the next coming years.
- To examine competitive progress such as expansions, arrangements, new product launches and acquisitions on the market.
Would you like to discuss Molluscum Contagiosum Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research
For more details, please contact us - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022 Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846 Website:https://straitsresearch.com