- 25 February 2021 10:29
Appian Named a 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms
Appian has announced that it has been recognised as a 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms (LCAP). Appian is the only vendor to receive this distinction in the categories for Global Enterprises ($10B+ USD), Large Enterprises, North America, and the Finance industry.
Gartner Peer Insights offers feedback and ratings from end-user professionals who have experience purchasing, implementing, and/or using low-code application platforms.
According to Gartner, “To qualify for the Customers’ Choice distinction, vendors must have a product that is listed in this market on Gartner Peer Insights, have their overall rating (out of 5 stars) above or equal to the mean rating for that market, and receive 50 or more eligible published customer reviews during the one-year submission period.”
As of December 31, 2020, Appian had the highest number of reviews within Gartner Peer Insights for the LCAP market: 109 reviews with an Overall rating of 4.7 out of 5. Access the new February 2021 “Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms” report.
A sample of Appian end-user reviews submitted over the last 12 months includes:
“Speed to market and value realisation - Appian in a nutshell!” — Technology Professional in the Finance Industry
“Powerful low-code platform with lots of future scope.” — Solution Delivery Manager in the Healthcare Industry
“Perfect tool for rapid development.” — Appian Developer in the Transportation Industry
“Fantastic experience with Appian's low code platform!” — Senior Business Process Engineer in the Finance Industry
Appian’s Latest Version: Driving Customer Success with Low-code Automation
Appian also today announced the latest version of the Appian Low-code Automation Platform, offering a host of new features that make it easier than ever for customers to rapidly build apps and workflows that combine people, technologies, and data in a single workflow.
Appian’s new release, generally available in March 2021, includes:
● Low-code RPA:
○ Build powerful bots through low-code development.
○ Automate repetitive tasks with bots that leverage computer vision to work across platforms and Citrix environments.
○ Unify RPA with your human workforce, and scale across your enterprise - without complex coding.
● Low-code Data:
○ Easily unify enterprise data within Appian to build rich applications.
○ Create engaging and interactive data visualisations that drive smarter decisions.
● Enhanced Intelligent Document Processing (IDP):
○ Go beyond optical character recognition and leverage AI to accurately process large volumes of documents without human intervention.
○ Seamlessly integrate humans to handle exceptions that continuously train and improve machine learning engines.
○ Collaborate among developers to quickly build and deploy updates to business applications.
○ Associate developer work in Appian with ticket and issue tracking tools like Jira.
○ Appian Cloud now has ISO 27017 and ISO 27018 certification. These two new certifications are internationally recognised standards that provide additional controls for cloud-specific security risks.
“Appian continues to strip away the complexities of building, scaling, updating, and using powerful enterprise applications and automation solutions,” said Pavel Zamudio-Ramirez, Chief Customer Officer at Appian. “We believe the capabilities of our platform, combined with industry-leading propositions like the Appian Guarantee, drive the end-user experiences that make us a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice.”
To try the latest version of Appian for yourself, sign up for a free trial at www.appian.com/platform/free-trial/.