- 23 February 2010 16:08
Mindjet introduces MindManager for SharePoint visualisation product to help increase productivity in the Enterprise
Sydney – February 23, 2010 — Mindjet®, the leading provider of collaboration and personal productivity solutions that visually connect ideas, information and people, today announced the availability of MindManager® for SharePoint®.
The new solution enables individuals and teams to use interactive views to find, organise and update tasks, documents and other lists to accelerate projects and business processes in the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 environment.
With MindManager for SharePoint, companies can better leverage existing business assets, access critical information faster and gain new perspectives across multiple projects through the solution’s ability to look across and visually present information within multiple SharePoint sites and lists. MindManager for SharePoint’s bi-directional integration with Office SharePoint Server 2007 lets users interact dynamically with content on their desktop and provides links to view and update data from within MindManager’s browser.
“MindManager for SharePoint is the perfect complement to improve the SharePoint users' experience. The ability to easily find, review and update SharePoint content across multiple sites and lists will greatly increase individual productivity and accelerate team processes,” said Richard Paterson, co-founder at BrightStarr, a SharePoint consultancy and digital agency that delivers end-to-end premium SharePoint solutions. “At BrightStarr, we’re excited not only to use MindManager for SharePoint but to offer it to our clients to increase their overall return on their SharePoint and Microsoft Office investments.”
Key Features of MindManager for SharePoint include:
• Interactive Site Maps: With a few clicks of the mouse, users create intuitive and easy to navigate visual representations of SharePoint Server 2007 content, which helps teams see everything from the big picture to the smallest details.
• SharePoint Server 2007 List Visualisations: Leveraging the full power of MindManager, users can find, filter and update information stored within multiple SharePoint Server 2007 sites and lists. Views can include documents, tasks, issues, calendar items, announcements, images and links. Content connected through both platforms can be edited and automatically refreshed for real-time collaboration and increased productivity.
• Visual Organisation: Users can visually organise information to gain increased insight across multiple projects or processes managed by SharePoint Server 2007. Within MindManager’s consolidated views, users can sort, search and filter across multiples projects to increase their productivity.
• Dashboard Map: Users that select this option can instantly generate a dashboard map that presents their tasks, issues and upcoming calendar events for one or more sites.
• SharePoint Server 2007 Content Search: Users can perform a search for keywords across one or more SharePoint Server 2007 sites with the all the results visualised and accessible directly within MindManager.
• Microsoft Office & Outlook Integration: MindManager for SharePoint lets users capture and organize information in a visual way that enhances the quality of project and strategic planning and authoring of presentations and communications. Users can create realistic and actionable Microsoft Project 2007 plans, visually outline and export their writing into Microsoft Office Word, and transform their ideas into compelling Microsoft Office PowerPoint presentations.
With solutions currently used by more than 1.5 million professionals around the world in 48 of BusinessWeek’s 50 ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies,’ Mindjet has a proven track record of helping teams and organizations succeed with almost any business challenge via an easy-to-use and easy-to-understand visual interface. Through visualisation, individuals can leverage existing business assets like SharePoint Server 2007 in an intuitive, editable and actionable way to increase productivity and drive business results. “Today’s CIOs must achieve greater returns on their current technology investments and better leverage existing business assets,” said Scott Raskin, CEO of Mindjet. “It’s not an easy job, especially as companies become increasingly distributed. MindManager for SharePoint Server 2007 complements a powerful collaboration offering from Microsoft by helping people to access their ideas and information in a visual manner. This improves project management and team collaboration, drives innovation, and gets results.”
“Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is the leading business collaboration platform used worldwide to facilitate information sharing within organisations for better business insight,” said Owen Allen, Sr. Product Manager at Microsoft. “Our partners like Mindjet are able to extend the out of the box capabilities of SharePoint Server 2007 to help our customers save time, solve business problems, accelerate processes, and drive innovation.”
MindManager for SharePoint is available today in three languages: English, German and French and can be purchased through Mindjet.com.
Supporting Resources • Download the MindManager for SharePoint datasheet • Read the MindManager for SharePoint blog post on the Mindjet Blog • View a tutorial of MindManager for SharePoint • See images of MindManager for SharePoint • Hear what individuals and organisations have to say about Mindjet • Follow Mindjet on Twitter to learn more: http://twitter.com/Mindjet
Tags / Keywords: • SharePoint, Microsoft, MindManager, Mindjet, mind map, mind mapping, visual collaboration, personal productivity, information organisation, visualisation
About Mindjet Mindjet provides collaboration and personal productivity solutions that visually connect ideas, information and people to save time, improve business processes and drive innovation. Mindjet is the only company to combine a visual productivity application (mind mapping) with a comprehensive collaboration platform. So whether you are driving the sales process, managing a project, building a strategic plan, running a brainstorming session, conducting a meeting, or simply getting organised, Mindjet helps you succeed with almost any business or personal productivity challenge.
Used by more than 1.5 million professionals around the world in 48 of BusinessWeek’s 50 “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Mindjet solutions dramatically boost productivity and team effectiveness. Surveys across several industries show that Mindjet can increase productivity by up to 25 percent by making meetings, common communications and project management tasks more efficient and effective. Mindjet’s software and web-based solutions include the world’s leading visual productivity application, document and file sharing, secure workspaces and web conferencing. Mindjet products are available for free trial or purchase at www.mindjet.com/products/overview or through an extensive partner network at www.mindjet.com/community/partners/overview. Founded in 1997, Mindjet is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Mindjet distributors in Australia are: Aquion (firstname.lastname@example.org ); Mindsystems (www.mindsystems.com ); Lifeboat Distribution (www.lifeboatdistribution.com ); and PICA Australia (www.pica.com.au ). In New Zealand, MindManager is distributed by MindLogik (www.mindlogik.co.nz ).
Contact Information Phil Novack Mindjet 415.644.8963 email@example.com
David Frost PR Deadlines for Mindjet +61.2.4341 5021 firstname.lastname@example.org