Red Hat has unveiled new versions of its in-browser and local development environments geared to work with the OpenShift Kubernetes platform.
Enterprises looking to level up cloud strategies are turning to this emerging framework for optimising performance and managing the cost of cloud.
Multi-cloud simply won’t go away. AWS spent years trying to avoid it, with persistent messaging that multi-cloud was more exception than rule.
A simmering proposal to address Java pain points, including slow start-up, slow time to peak performance, and large footprint, is now moving forward.
Informatica looks to solve the challenges of unstructured and siloed data by combining machine learning capabilities with specific integrations.
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Epicor adds automation to ERP tools for manufacturing and distribution
- What MSPs can expect as Kaseya closes in on Datto deal
- Rumoured Broadcom purchase of VMware could raise enterprise concerns
- SASE or SSE? Don’t let hype distract from enterprise priorities
- Open source standard aims to unify incompatible cloud identity systems
- The quantum menace: Quantum computing and cryptography
- Microsoft Edge taps AI to make grainy images look nice and crisp in your browser
- 10 top enterprise service management systems — and how to choose
- Rumours swirl of Broadcom talks to buy VMware
- Doctor Anywhere leverages Vonage to deliver telehealth services in Southeast Asia
- Cloud Comrade clinches Oracle-based partnership with Tehama, a first in Asia
- Backed by revenue growth, FPT Software targets expansion in North America
- StarHub spurs 5G future with Matrixx Software
Nilesh Jain discusses how new business models will affect traditional resellers in the post-pandemic world.
Ecosystem prioritises financial profitability and solution delivery above all else.
Heng Huey Lih discusses how the channel ecosystem can leverage evolving market trends while boosting customer experience levels.
Multi-cloud capabilities expand across cyber recovery, data analytics, managed services and partner ecosystem.