As Ferguson looks to transform and improve business, it’s turning to the team chat app to help its showroom workers and do more in less ...
In assessing the market in Singapore - through measuring innovation levels and appetite for change - a challenge to the status quo is taking place.
JOS Applications has been recognised among a global field of partners, as the Singapore-based specialist took home regional honours with Nintex.
HP has seized counterfeit products worth US$7.18 million during a 15-month operation across Southeast Asia, as the vendor clamps down on fraudulent suppliers.
Rackspace has partnered with Tech Mahindra to drive cross-selling opportunities across both customer bases amid plans to increase digital deployments.
- Commvault rolls out new partner program with profitability in mind
- Ingram Micro offers millions to innovative ISVs
- Microsoft previews 'chromified' Edge's group policies to win enterprise approval
- Microsoft: Teams now has 13M daily active users, outpacing rival Slack
- Capgemini opens RPA centre in Malaysia with Blue Prism
- NTT Security appoints new CEO from Dimension Data
- Windows 10 refresh cycle drives PC shipment growth
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- HP unveils digital textile printing in Thailand
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- FPT makes strategic investment in home IoT specialist Homa Techs
- Cisco leads collaboration market as Zoom accelerates
- DXC expands Microsoft Azure partnership
- Accenture looks to the future with new CEO
Tech giant outlines "core, growth and future" priorities across the region
Top 25 customers the target for hybrid cloud transformation
Microsoft 2019 Partner of the Year in Indonesia charts rise to the top
"Cloud interoperability partnership" enables customers to migrate and run mission-critical enterprise workloads across Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud