Politicising cyber security only serves to undermine trust in its practices and objectivity, experts fear.
Cisco, Aruba and Juniper are supporting Amazon's Outposts hybrid-cloud service supported by hardware in customers' private data centres.
With employees feeling bombarded by email, and important messages getting lost in the mix, TD Ameritrade execs decided to embrace Slack.
HKBN has signed a 10-year agreement to become the major technology services provider of McDonald’s in Hong Kong.
All the major products, services and offerings for global partners revealed by AWS during the re:Invent event.
- Singtel shake-up sees Optus CEO switch roles
- First for Philippines as Tata transforms real estate giant through SAP
- Juniper broadens SD-Branch management, switch options
- General availability window revealed for HPE GreenLake Central
- Here’s what’s new at AWS: a massive re:Invent wrap-up
- Sourced Group gets nod for AWS Outposts global launch
- Dell wraps partner remit into new combined sales entity
- 10 bad programming habits we secretly love
- Singapore's Netpoleon Macnica opens for business in A/NZ
- AWS launches Windows Server migration program
- Warren Buffett tried to buy Tech Data
- 5 ways cloud migrations may fail, and 5 ways to succeed
- Cisco shines spotlight on innovative regional partners
- Driven by the enterprise, Asian security spending will reach $54B by 2023
System integrator leverages Cisco Capital as customers align with as-a-service
Taiwanese start-up specialises in Google Cloud technologies
Satya Nadella has laid his predecessor’s ghost to rest
Customers now spending 2.3x more on managed services