The pandemic-induced rush to work at home also helped drive up PC sales at the fastest rate in 10 years. But will that buying surge ...
M.Tech has struck an expanded agreement with collective defence and network detection and response vendor IronNet, bringing new solutions to the Asia Pacific region.
GSPARX, a wholly owned subsidiary of TNB, has unveiled plans to build solar installations at NTT premises in Malaysia to switch to renewable energy.
Attackers are either targeting admins for hosted services with phishing campaigns or exploiting mistakes made when setting them up.
SuperNap has deployed new SD-WAN services built on Cisco technologies in Thailand, leveraging an expanded partnership with Ngena.
- Microsoft honours top regional partners with inaugural APAC awards
- Google Cloud named best performing cloud on performance and cost
- Gelsinger's return to Intel 'is like Steve Jobs' second tour of duty at Apple'
- Workplace exec on employee productivity, app plans for 2021
- Microsoft’s top 6 future software development trends
- Cisco and Acacia make up with $4.5B acquisition pact
- SASE check-list: 7 key evaluation criteria
- Microsoft acknowledges ‘powerful ecosystem’, honours leading Singapore partners
- Prepare for the work-from-anywhere revolution
- Google’s Go language could add generics later this year
- Top 10 in-demand cyber security skills for 2021
- Qualcomm buys CPU start-up Nuvia to beef up PC, smartphone performance
- Dropbox axes 315 staff from global workforce
- Cisco adds to Nexus data centre management software
Jay McBain on how vendors have revamped channel programs to cater for an increasingly "trifurcated" landscape
Motivated by a desire to expand beyond system integration roots, Google Cloud specialist builds out advisory capabilities in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia
Recently honoured during the inaugural Women in ICT Awards in Southeast Asia, Vivian Chua shares career guidance for aspiring female leaders
Specialist system integrator targets growth in UK and the Philippines