Satya Nadella will address more than 2500 developers, start-ups and entrepreneurs in Jakarta today, as Microsoft makes its partner priorities clear in Indonesia.
Cyber security start-up companies use the RSA Conference to make their public debut. These are some of the more interesting start-ups coming out of stealth.
Zscaler has launched a new partner program based on its cloud security platform.
JOS is embracing new market opportunities in Singapore following completion of its acquisition by Hong Kong Broadband Network in December.
Deloitte has achieved Diamond level partner status with UiPath in Asia Pacific, following a string of customer deployments across the region.
- Hong Kong-based blockchain ISV Liquefy joins AWS ecosystem
- NTT edges closer to Palo Alto Networks, underpinned by managed security services
- For secure data back-up, here’s how to do the 3-2-1 rule right
- Clojure use grows in the workplace
- VMware amps up cloud and data centre security
- Unisys launches new global security channel partner program
- Google Cloud axes Stackdriver brand in suite upgrade
- Google and Microsoft are scaring consumers over Edge extensions, and for what?
- 5 reasons to choose PyTorch for deep learning
- Juniper bolsters wireless security; fights against encrypted malicious threats
- DDLS opens IT training facility in the Philippines
- Cisco goes to the cloud with broad enterprise security service
- Lenovo announces major ThinkPad refresh, including AMD's mobile Ryzen 4000 chips
- Assessing the AI credentials of Wipro
“Nothing’s off the table” as AWS specialist strengthens regulated cloud play
Plans to capitalise on VMware Cloud on AWS and Azure VMware Solutions alliances
Black Belt is a partner academy created in region, before launching globally
HR specialist deepens SaaS capabilities in pursuit of growth