Embedded devices are known to use in-house and third-party code that was created at a time when software vulnerabilities were not as well understood.
Mural, a US-based provider of digital workspace solutions for visual collaboration, has hired Rob Malkin as its new VP for Asia Pacific and Japan.
Accenture and specialist partner NeuraFlash have played a hand in Ocean Network Express’ deployment of a new CRM platform built on Salesforce.
Singapore headquartered global connectivity service provider Epsilon has partnered up with Aruba to expand its data services portfolio.
Network-as-a-service provider Megaport has launched a new partner program in an effort to “reduce friction in the partner sales process”.
- N-able's Jamie Deveaux heads up Augmentt’s APAC expansion
- Xero eases ISVs’ path to market with new app store overhaul
- Juniper Networks software triggers network response to threats
- Microsoft: Use deadline policies and a 'cloud cadence mindset' for faster patching
- A timeline of the Kaseya ransomware attack
- Google Maps finally has dark mode and home screen widgets
- Cyber threats in Southeast Asia pinned on China-affiliated hacking groups
- New Singapore leader at Dell as industry veteran Eric Goh retires
- Versent Asia aims for ‘well-rounded’ software pros with new program
- Data science is a lot of drudgery, and that’s good
- What is the colour of cloud money?
- Extreme CEO: Cloud, hybrid workplaces drive big growth for networking
- Basic flaws put pneumatic tube transport systems in hospitals at risk
- GitHub Copilot is ‘unacceptable and unjust', according to Free Software Foundation
During the first quarter of FY22, overall order revenue via the channel increased 15 per cent year-on-year in APJ, with distribution reporting a 19 per cent rise in deals.
Microsoft's Windows 11 documentation tells PC buyers to look for computers with 'Free upgrade to Windows 11' stickers. Where have we heard something like that before?
Try as it might to be all-things-networking to all enterprises, Cisco faces a wily group of rivals with assets that are hard to overcome. Here’s our list of a notable 10.
Here's our rundown of what makes these 10 vendors of network gear the biggest power players within the enterprise.