Following its blockbuster $33 billion acquisition of Red Hat last year, IBM has clearly set out its strategy for the future, and it is all ...
IT services company Wipro has launched a new platform aimed at simplifying customer migrations to Oracle Cloud.
Veeam Software has delivered record growth across Asia Pacific and Japan, driven by an expanding channel base across the region.
Microsoft has revised its schedule to dump support for an outdated cryptographic hash standard by postponing the deadline for Windows 7.
Google will buy data migration company Alooma, as part of efforts to catch up with bigger cloud service rivals Amazon Web Services and Microsoft.
- Palo Alto snaps up start-up founded by McAfee executives for $560M
- Splunk stops selling to Russian organisations
- Nimbus looks to security remediation for managed services growth
- SAP Concur seeks Asian expansion with new hire
- NCS IT glitch issues 7,700 inaccurate healthcare notices
- UK does not support total Huawei network ban: sources
- Success in collaboration: why Syner-G Technologies is partnering up
- Micro Focus acquires cyber specialists, Interset
- Augmented analytics will be next big disruptor: Gartner
- Cognizant pays $25M to settle bribery case
- Innovation key as Cisco unveils centre of excellence in Singapore
- Cyber security added to Singapore’s total defence framework
- Rhipe posts $3M in net profit
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
Modern marketing in focus as channel crosses market chasm
IaaS provider continues expansion across Asia Pacific and beyond
Key priorities centre around driving demand for managed services
Plans afoot to grow by more than 100 per cent in Indonesia during 2019