HPC services can be a way to meet expanding supercomputing needs, but they’re not necessarily better than on-premises supercomputers.
Sharing a container environment has enabled data scientists to create more complex and accurate models to improve store and delivery operations.
Whenever talk of the technology skills gap comes up, software developers are likely to be part of the discussion.
Deloitte has acquired Malaysia-based specialist AccelTeam as part of analytics and cognitive expansion plans across Southeast Asia.
Xerox has withdrawn its tender offer to acquire HP and drop efforts to influence the company’s board, citing the “turmoil” caused by Covid-19.
- Protecting partners during Covid-19
- Covid-19 puts new demands on e-health record systems
- SkySQL, MariaDB-as-a-service, launches on Google Cloud
- Palo Alto grows SD-WAN platform, snaps up CloudGenix for $420M
- Microsoft promotes upcoming Edge enhancements
- Covid-19: How distributors should respond
- Zoom, Netflix, Equinix and Dropbox address capacity, supply chain challenges brought on by Covid-19
- 7 ways CIOs cope with a limited IT budget
- HKBN builds out AWS arsenal with over 140 certifications
- Oracle frees up cloud and database certification exams
- Microsoft to shift SMB Office subscriptions to 'Microsoft 365' brand
- 5 metrics to assess enterprise back-up and recovery systems
- Microsoft Edge plans to add password monitoring, vertical tabs
- Social distancing triggers 775 per cent spike in Teams
Leading city-state SAP S/4HANA Cloud specialist targets enterprise growth
Philippines office represents Tata Consultancy Services' fastest growing market outside India, growing at over 40 per cent annually during the past five years
IDC revises IT investment forecast for Asia Pacific in 2020
Outlining best partner practices for vendors during market uncertainty