Already a burgeoning tool in the kitbag of many cloud specialists, AI is set to become increasingly important for enterprises in the next few years.
The move is more evidence that Microsoft remains eager to push, pull, and prod commercial customers into service-like subscriptions.
Palo Alto Networks has unveiled an enhanced approach to partnering through prioritising specialisation, incentives and enablement.
Datto has signed a distribution agreement with Nextgen in Southeast Asia in a first-of-its-kind alliance for the disaster recovery vendor.
Microsoft has unveiled plans to launch a first data centre region in Indonesia in a landmark move designed to deliver cloud services locally.
- Microsoft breaks out fresh industry-specific cloud offerings
- Confluent signs up Ingram Micro in Asia, drives enterprise event streaming
- Cisco issues 3 critical warnings around ACI, NS-OX security holes
- Linux server certifications becoming a must-have for IT pros
- Juniper extends AI platform to acquired SD-WAN technology, unveils secure access switch
- Intel fires shot at AMD's storage performance. Here's what to believe
- StorageCraft and Arcserve merge
- Government sector IT investment to surge this year
- Singapore’s Accredify hooks up with IBM in digital health play
- Extreme Networks CEO Meyercord sketches 2021 enterprise networking trends
- Microsoft slashes Windows 10 long-term support by half
- M1 Mac users are reporting excessive SSD wear and tear
- Scala 3 moves to release candidate stage
- Microsoft adds more Asian languages to Azure Cognitive Services Translator
Recently honoured during the inaugural Women in ICT Awards in Southeast Asia, Louise Co of NTT shares career guidance for aspiring female leaders
Mindy Ferguson, a managing vice president at Capital One, discusses the importance of senior leaders fostering a feeling of belonging, which is often missing from diversity and inclusion efforts
MongoDB colleagues Garaudy Etienne and Marcus Eagan are among a growing wave of IT pros leading the difficult work of eradicating racist language such as ‘master/slave’ from tech tools and open source projects
In Q4, 200 APJ partners invested in enhancing their Veeam accreditations