Aruba is prioritising the delivery of business continuity solutions across Southeast Asia as Covid-19 challenges continue to rise, supported by channel partners.
The conga line around secure-access service edge, continues to grow with Juniper Networks becoming the latest to join the dance.
While the first quarter saw PC sales plunge, both Gartner and IDC reported a big positive swing as quarantined workers bought PCs and Chromebooks.
While the previously hot SD-WAN market has slowed and IT budgets overall are under pressure, Covid-19 has created demand for other network capabilities.
Apple’s plan to build Macs featuring its own chips with an ARM-based instruction set is getting a thumbs-up from Linux and Git creator Linus Torvalds.
- Dell channel chief Joyce Mullen exits vendor
- Social engineering hacks weaken cyber security during the pandemic
- 5 hot video app start-ups
- Learn PyTorch: The best free online courses and tutorials
- Google Cloud’s Anthos comes to HPE GreenLake
- Understanding .NET MAUI and the future of Xamarin
- After passing the 500-mark, hyperscalers target further 176 data centre builds
- Microsoft Teams adds 'Together mode' in massive update
- SAP sees Q2 uplift amid pandemic lockdown
- R language rises with Covid-19 research
- One Championship delivers knockout digital punch through Microsoft
- Deloitte bolsters regional managed security services play through NTT talent
- Cisco unveils Malaysian financing packages for Covid-19 struck SMEs
- Veeam continues Southeast Asia drive with new regional leader
New customer incentive syncs up partners with services expertise
Tech provider deploys collaboration suite to meet employee and end-user demands
Accenture, Aliz Technologies, Cloud Comrade, CloudCover, Mambu and Techolution outline customer potential following Google Cloud Platform launch in Jakarta
Cloud-based inventory management solution delivered as-a-service