The majority of CIOs around the world are looking at refining customer experience as part of their efforts to tackle new norms post-COVID, new research ...
IBM, KPMG and SGTech are among a group of local tech players that hope to level a new rating system at the data handling skills ...
BitCyber has taken on Asian distribution rights for Swedish automated cyber threat modelling and attack simulation vendor Foreseeti.
Westcon-Comstor has added cloud-based IT infrastructure monitoring platform LogicMonitor to its portfolio across the Asia Pacific region.
As VMware prepares for VMworld 2021, it faces questions about cloud strategy, the evolution of NSX networking software and executive upheaval.
- Cradlepoint recruits trans-Tasman Cisco Meraki leader for Asia Pacific growth
- Comparing AWS, Microsoft and Google Cloud: Cyber security in the public cloud
- Chip shortage's next victim is data centre switching
- CIO vs. CTO: Chief collaborators in tech
- Cloud is hot, and it's only going to get hotter
- Enterprises seek ‘experience parity’ as hybrid work evolves
- SaaS market bounces back from pandemic slump
- Sanjay Deshmukh exits VMware to take regional reins of Snowflake
- 10 top API security testing tools
- Cisco patches three critical holes in IOS XE software
- Yes, the FBI held back REvil ransomware keys
- Intel: Under attack, fighting back on many fronts
- FPT targets oil and gas IT market with Halliburton software deal
- Channel Asia extends nominations for enhanced Innovation Awards
98 per cent of eligible partners opt-in to report data.
The no.3 cloud vendor continues its attempts to attract more enterprise customers and grow market share amid stiff competition from AWS and Azure. Can Google Cloud do it? Maybe not.
Enhances Windows Server and SQL Server expertise, as well as Linux and Open Source Databases.
Tech giant prioritises partner enablement amid increased as-a-service focus