Singapore-based Nimbus Services has outlined new market potential in providing security remediation expertise through managed services.
SAP has appointed Andy Watson as senior vice president of SAP Concur across APJ and and Greater China, succeeding Nick Evered who is set to ...
Around 7,700 people have had inaccurate healthcare and intermediate and long-term care subsidies issued to them due to a computer system error.
British security officials do not support a full ban of Huawei from national telecoms networks despite ongoing U.S. spying allegations.
The ability for partners to not just innovate but also collaborate in an increasingly competitive environment will be key to their success in 2019 and ...
- Micro Focus acquires cyber specialists, Interset
- Augmented analytics will be next big disruptor: Gartner
- Cognizant pays $25M to settle bribery case
- Innovation key as Cisco unveils centre of excellence in Singapore
- Cyber security added to Singapore’s total defence framework
- Rhipe posts $3M in net profit
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- In memory of Rod Lappin
- Seizing on Huawei's troubles, Samsung bets big on network gear
- Mega Microsoft migration: 161,000 employees prepare for Office 365 and Windows 10
- Computers could write full, and wrong, news stories
- Service provider spend increases as customers sign up for subscriptions
- T-Systems aligns with SAP to unveil healthcare centre in Singapore
- Singapore telco Circles.Life to invest over $250M in overseas push
Modern marketing in focus as channel crosses market chasm
IaaS provider continues expansion across Asia Pacific and beyond
Key priorities centre around driving demand for managed services
Plans afoot to grow by more than 100 per cent in Indonesia during 2019