An AWS senior figure has defended the provider’s new policy of preventing its partners from discussing other public clouds in their marketing messaging.
More than 50 positions of power have changed hands across the Asian channel within the space of 12 months, as the pendulum of power swings ...
DXC has partnered with Google Cloud amid launching a Google Platform Centre of Excellence and a Google Cloud Artificial Intelligence COE.
Capgemini has implemented new front-end digital channels for Celcom, driving an increase in online revenues of over 60 per cent.
Avanade has launched a new Digital Innovation Studio in Singapore as the specialist Microsoft partner expands capabilities across ASEAN.
- BeyondTrust strikes distribution deal with Cyberworld in Asia
- Security heavyweights chase cloud expertise
- Microsoft buys jClarity to boost Java on Azure
- Westcon outlines new role in changing channel
- Planned upgrades keep tech investments rising despite market headwinds
- Windows 10 Pro: More of a dead end than ever
- Rhipe's Microsoft Office 365 seats hit 600,000 as revenue soars
- How UnionBank transformed with Globe Business in the Philippines
- NTT Data joins Cloud Native Computing Foundation, chases billion-dollar target
- Singapore key as Data Republic ramps up Asian operations
- 8 ways the iMac changed computing
- Data centre M&A deal volumes set for all-time high in 2019
- Ingram Micro strikes CloudBlue deal with HGC in Hong Kong
New location brings five data centre control facilities under one roof
Cloud and software expertise in high-demand
Partners falling behind market pace through commitment to age-old practices
New research highlights importance of threat intelligence