A new green data centre campus will be rolled out in Jakarta during early 2020, billed as a first of its kind in Indonesia.
HP has purchased Bromium, a company whose technology isolates downloaded files and browser tabs within secured virtual machines.
Decommissioning a data centre is lot more complicated than shutting down servers and switches. Here’s what you should keep in mind.
Operator and vendor revenue for seven market segments for cloud services and infrastructure surpassed US$150 billion in the first half of 2019.
Google Cloud’s regional channel chief has reiterated the provider’s commitment to multi-cloud environments following recent push-back demonstrated by global rival AWS.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- Cisco spreads ACI to Microsoft Azure, multi-cloud and SD-WAN environments
- Back-up the data in AWS Elastic Block Store
- Hitachi unveils business consolidation
- Salesforce goes vertical with manufacturing and consumer goods 'clouds'
- Oracle goes all in on cloud automation
- Call me crazy, but Windows 11 could run on Linux
- How one acquisition and 50 MSSPs helped AT&T grow its cyber security business
- Innovix strikes Microsoft-inspired Dropsuite security deal
- 'One big happy family': How Pivotal will fit back into VMware
- Microsoft gives enterprises another 9 months to get off Exchange Server 2010
- Singapore Airlines enhances employee experience through VMware
- Rackspace recruits new Asia Pacific leader
- Indonesian smart city project open to Microsoft channel
Keerti Melkote talks about networking challenges at the edge, network-based security, micro data centres and his company's strategies as he negotiates one of the most technologically and competitively challenging markets
Rise of digital hospitals increases exposure to cyber hackers
Scott Barlow of Sophos outlines path to partner profitability
More than 50 new channel, regional and country leaders appointed in 12 months