SurveyMonkey is doubling down on its enterprise partnerships, offering CIOs an opportunity to optimise spend and results in this emerging area.
Two types of back-up – item level and image level – have different strengths, and it’s possible to tap the best of both.
Data cleaning and preparation still eats up nearly half the workload of data scientists, according to Anaconda’s new survey.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning bring new vulnerabilities along with their benefits. Here's how experts minimised their risk.
Nominations are now open for the Channel Asia Innovation Awards in 2020, designed to recognise excellence across the ASEAN channel.
- ACA Pacific to distribute Scalyr across Southeast Asia and A/NZ
- How AI can create self-driving data centres
- Why MongoDB is ‘fundamentally better’ for developers
- All roads lead to cloud as partners kick-start ASEAN recovery efforts
- ‘Extraordinary circumstances’ test leadership at NewWave Computing
- Microsoft breaks ranks with own service mesh
- Protocol gateway flaws reveal a weak point in industrial control system environments
- AIS tasked with driving VMware and Cloudian storage sync up in Thailand
- Oracle Cloud VMware Solution now available globally
- Microsoft doubles Ignite with extra event
- Diamanti drives Kubernetes agenda, on-boards VST ECS in Malaysia
- Microsoft pegs savings from Edge, Office 365 search as high as $43M
- AMD's notebook PC share climbs to an all-time high of nearly 20%
- What the use of open banking means for identity networks
Metro Manila-based Accent Micro Technologies is three years into an internal and external transformation agenda, following close consultation with Dell Technologies
Metro Manila-based reseller prioritises internal and external transformation
New capabilities span VMware Cloud on AWS, new generations of Azure VMware Solution and VMware Cloud on Dell EMC, in addition to general availability of Google Cloud VMware Engine
Enterprise software distributor will enter regional market on 1 January 2021