IT infrastructure and services company NTT has strategically partnered with Qualcomm Technologies to invest in and accelerate the development of the 5G device ecosystem.
Next.js 13.5 features faster startups and refreshes and lower memory usage. Package imports were also optimized for large libraries.
A new range of AI integrations is coming to IBM’s mainframes, operating systems and private clouds.
The initiative is a result of the managed Apachr Kafka service provider partnering with the likes of MongoDB, Pinecone, Rockset, Zilliz, Google Cloud, and Microsoft ...
NS1 Connect can make dynamic decisions about where to send internet requests to ensure the best connections across complex, distributed networking environments.
- Can anybody stop Nvidia?
- Atlassian adds new collaboration and integration features to Jira platforms
- CISOs are struggling to get cybersecurity budgets: Report
- Angular 17 due in October with syntax for control flow
- Almost 50K Singaporean companies building on GitHub
- Deno runtime now integrates with Jupyter Notebook
- Microsoft’s data centers are going nuclear
- UK regulator provisionally clears Microsoft's $69B Activision acquisition
- Amazon set to invest $4B in constitutional AI advocate Anthropic
- Rockwell Automation makes shift to ‘as-a-service’ model
- Computer vision's next breakthrough
- Rubrik hires Sheena Chin to lead ASEAN
- Why Oracle’s success depends on partners ‘getting it right first time’
- Veritas hires Sonny Indrawan to lead Indonesia
Cybertrend Intrabuana CEO and founder Nadia Alatas makes a business case for tech diversity.
APAC channel chief Jeremy Sim discusses how the Talend acquisition and Qlik’s partner engagement is spurring regional growth.
Platform consolidation opportunities and education are high on the agenda
CEO Michel Paulin on French company’s plans for Australia and Asia Pacific.
SentinelOne APJ Partner Summit 2023
Female leaders honoured at Channel Asia Women in ICT Awards in 2023
ASEAN channel unites for Channel Asia Women in ICT Awards 2023
NEXTGEN celebrates Summer Party 2023 in Singapore
Periodically assessing the efficiency of your IT services spend is vital for uncovering optimisation opportunities and areas where you may fall short of future demand.
Enterprise software vendors of all stripes are beginning to add generative AI features to their applications. Here’s how Stream Financial, NFP, and Thomson Reuters are ...
You’d think that OpenAI’s new enterprise ChatGPT offering would directly threaten Microsoft’s big genAI push. The truth is more nuanced.
Go beyond paying developers to maintain the software your business depends on. Pay the companies that pay the developers and watch the whole ecosystem thrive.
Data quality is more important than ever, and many dataops teams struggle to keep up. Here are five ways to automate data operations with AI ...
IDC and Gartner have identified a broad range of vendors that provide converged security services. Here's what to ask before choosing a platform.
Claire Trachet, CEO of tech business advisory firm Trachet, talks about what she's seeing from clients and the market at large.
Full-file incremental forever, block-level incremental forever or source deduplication? The best way to choose is to perform backup and recovery tests and evaluate the performance ...
While companies in various industries have started using AI to improve manufacturing processes, it's not yet clear if the technology is ready for prime time.