Ingram Micro’s CloudBlue division has added product information management capabilities to its cloud software and services platform CloudBlue Connect.
Aruba has recognised its top partners across the Asia Pacific and Japan region at its APJ Partner of the Year 2021 awards event.
PIPL's data localisation mandate places unique requirements on businesses operating in China, and regulators have great leeway to assess fines.
The chip shortage is hitting Wi-Fi 6, the top performing standard for wireless LAN connectivity, but supply chain issues are slowing its spread.
Data on the adoption of Windows 11 shows uptake ranging from one per cent to nine per cent. But most enterprises will likely wait until ...
- AWS brings no-code to Amazon SageMaker machine learning
- Windows 11 is getting minor (but much-needed) Start and taskbar upgrades
- Channel Asia Innovation Awards: and the winners are…
- Red Hat plops Celonis EMS on AWS cloud
- Rise in employee monitoring prompts calls for new rules to protect workers
- UCaaS vendor 8x8 acquires Fuze for US$250M
- AWS targets IPv6 migration for serverless, container workloads
- Quantum primacy: Is it real (and if so, does it matter)?
- Microsoft aims Teams Essentials at small business customers
- Juniper homes in on channel collaboration with partner program update
- AWS wants to get mainframe apps into the cloud – fast
- Weaveworks launches first enterprise Gitops platform
- GoDaddy WordPress data breach: A timeline
- TeamViewer taps SolarWinds’ Sojung Lee to lead Asia Pacific
Global Computing Solutions and GCIS also included in the deal.
Companies without the resources to develop in-house machine learning models are turning to the big cloud providers.
Ingram Micro Cloud's senior vice president, Victor Baez, discusses the evolving role of the partner in an era of accelerated evolution.
Having finally left the nest that was IBM, Kyndryl is looking to get into markets it never could while under the auspices of Big Blue.