Two Python libraries containing malicious code have been removed from the Python Package Index. Python’s official repository for third-party packages.
Amazon SageMaker adds a data science studio, experiment tracking, production monitoring, and automated machine learning capabilities.
IT pros should look for better security, manageability and support but also check whether providers are likely to be acquired or close-up shop.
Soon to be open source, Project Verona takes a different approach to object ownership and concurrency to ensure safe memory management.
Politicising cyber security only serves to undermine trust in its practices and objectivity, experts fear.
- AWS rolls out Outposts for on-premises hybrid cloud
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- HKBN strikes 10-year IT services deal with McDonald's in Hong Kong
- New additions for global AWS Partner Network
- Singtel shake-up sees Optus CEO switch roles
- First for Philippines as Tata transforms real estate giant through SAP
- Juniper broadens SD-Branch management, switch options
- General availability window revealed for HPE GreenLake Central
- Here’s what’s new at AWS: a massive re:Invent wrap-up
- Sourced Group gets nod for AWS Outposts global launch
- Dell wraps partner remit into new combined sales entity
- 10 bad programming habits we secretly love
- Singapore's Netpoleon Macnica opens for business in A/NZ
- AWS launches Windows Server migration program
System integrator leverages Cisco Capital as customers align with as-a-service
Taiwanese start-up specialises in Google Cloud technologies
Satya Nadella has laid his predecessor’s ghost to rest
Customers now spending 2.3x more on managed services