A pair of Windows 10 feature upgrades will soon collide, with one just beginning to get traction on PCs as its successor readies for release.
Cisco WebEx has rolled out a package of AI-based features designed to make business meetings more efficient and intuitive.
Avaya has revealed a further integration with Google Cloud Contact Centre artificial intelligence (AI) to provide better contact centre experiences for customers.
Australian-founded software powerhouse Atlassian has entered into an agreement to acquire enterprise agile planning software provider AgileCraft in a deal valued at US$166 million.
HP reveals new financing solution and training enhancements to help provide further support for its channel partners in their services-led model in the market.
- Microsoft draws up devices strategy for partners
- Slack rolls out enterprise key management, but has no plans for end-to-end encryption
- Bank of Ayudhya CIO talks digital banking and outsourcing
- Tata aligns with Microsoft and R3 in blockchain drive
- Personal data of 800,000 blood donors exposed in Singapore
- How SDN, SD-WAN and security fit in VMware's strategy
- Cyber criminals increasingly favouring 'low and slow' stealth attacks
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Aurecon
- HP highlights role of tech in improving Indonesia’s human capital
- Microsoft appoints new leader to head Philippines expansion
- Juniper Networks unveils ‘connected’ security architecture
- Judge rules Qualcomm owes Apple nearly $1B rebate payment
- Windows 10 to automatically uninstall faulty monthly updates
- Microsoft targets video game developers, challenges AWS’ cloud dominance
Start-up will offer AI-centric and cloud IT services across Southeast Asia
Region represented fastest growing geography for data management vendor
Significant rise in security incidents and data breaches across Asia
Modern marketing in focus as channel crosses market chasm