AWS has made its Migration Acceleration Program for Windows generally available, giving users the ability to step up the migration of Windows workloads to AWS.
When IBM’s long-serving CEO Ginni Rometty stepped down last year, she left a somewhat shaky legacy in her wake.
Cisco is looking to reinforce its wireless Internet of Things portfolio by acquiring Fluidmesh Networks for an undisclosed amount.
As the Covid-19 outbreak continues to disrupt business, employees are turning to mobile business apps to ensure productivity remains high.
Connect with these Internet APIs to add some crucial data, a helpful feature, or a user-pleasing frill to an application.
- Covid-19: 7 ways CIOs can survive the crisis
- Channel Asia launches Women in ICT Awards
- Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- Browser makers cite coronavirus, restore support for obsolete TLS 1.0 and 1.1 encryption
- Zoom pauses new feature development to focus on privacy, security
- Cisco's Webex drew a record 324M users in March
- SAP offers partner tier lifeline in wake of coronavirus pandemic
- Microsoft bursts out with new Azure disk sizes
- SASE might be better than VPNs for quickly ramping up remote access
- Google Cloud serves up Service Directory beta
- 7 tools and services for real-time collaborative coding
- With no Covid-19 end in sight, Microsoft adjusts partner programs
- Weakness in Zoom for macOS allows local attackers to hijack camera and microphone
- HP tackles pandemic conditions with new partner and customer relief initiatives
Tier-2 providers will especially struggle to weather this storm, but vendors can
Playbook outlines how distributors can overcome challenge of Covid-19
Leading city-state SAP S/4HANA Cloud specialist targets enterprise growth
Philippines office represents Tata Consultancy Services' fastest growing market outside India, growing at over 40 per cent annually during the past five years