After a whirlwind release schedule Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo is already looking ahead to 2020. And it could be another huge year.
Security vendor Sophos has accidentally exposed customers’ private data after a software misconfiguration within its information storage.
A rumoured deal between the two tech companies could come as soon as next week. Analysts say it could help Slack fight back against rival ...
Splunk has inked an agreement to acquire Californian cloud network observability specialist Flowmill in a move expected to further expand Splunk’s existing observability capabilities.
Global telecommunications cloud revenue is forecast to grow to US$29.3 billion by 2025, and the Asia Pacific region is predicted to make up roughly a ...
- SugarCRM acquires Loaded Technologies to meet APAC demand
- BlackBerry’s Joe McPhillips departs APAC channel lead role
- AWS partners with Orange Business Services for customer cloud acceleration
- Exclusive Networks snaps up UK cloud distie Nuaware
- Meet the top-performing AWS partners in ASEAN
- Facts about back-up security that should scare businesses to death
- Microsoft discounts M365 Business Premium by 25%
- What to expect from AWS re:Invent 2020
- 4 handy uses for Visual Studio Code — aside from coding
- SAP-owned Qualtrics set for Singapore data centre launch
- Race to recovery underway as digital investments accelerate in Asia
- Exclusive Networks on-boards HPE and Nutanix in Malaysia, targets legacy data centres
- Malaysian blockchain specialist Hash Code Book maximises multi-cloud through NTT
- InfoFabrica sharpens AWS storage sword in Southeast Asia
Meet Ms. Hong Tran - founder, chairperson and CEO of TechX - and recently honoured as a Shining Star during the inaugural Women in ICT Awards across Southeast Asia
Ambitions to become “clear leader” in cloud and cyber security solutions
This exclusive Channel Asia roundtable, in association with Cisco, outlined how the industry can champion women in technology across Southeast Asia, sharing examples of positive initiatives and best practice
Red Hat and Atlassian specialist strengthens transformation portfolio