IBM, which has embraced Apple hardware in a big way, says the employees who use Macs are more likely to stay at the company.
How to balance makers and takers to scale and sustain open source projects, companies, and ecosystems (part 1)
Citrix has appointed Bronwyn Hastings as new global leader of channels, tasked with driving digital workspace solutions growth through the partner ecosystem.
Microsoft began rolling out the Windows 10 November 2019 Update to “seekers” on Tuesday, capping off a lengthy testing period.
In a bid to push website developers to speed up their site response times, Google may start flagging those that load slowly.
- An exorcism at Microsoft
- Do businesses need a chief mobility officer? (spoiler alert: nope)
- Apple is changing the world of enterprise IT
- HP and Xerox clash over merger terms
- Microsoft Intune can now block unauthorised BYOD hardware
- Arista targets cloud networking with CloudEOS software
- The real number of open source developers
- The major hybrid cloud options compared: AWS Outposts vs Azure Stack vs Google Anthos
- Microsoft focuses on user experience with Azure portal updates
- ServTech flags APAC reseller network expansion
- Cisco Meraki ups security with new switch, software
- NTT Data trials blockchain in Thai paperless trade project
- Asian cloud spend races towards $250B mark
- How EDR stops hackers in their tracks
Customers now spending 2.3x more on managed services
Distributor zones in on partner enablement
Internal processes streamlined to enhance partner engagement levels
Tech giant prioritises enhanced partner engagement across Asia Pacific