Kaspersky has rolled out a new self-service portal to help MSPs streamline licence ordering, management and reporting.
PwC has joined the partner network of SAP-owned Qualtrics with the aim of standardising customer and employee experience programs.
HKBN has rolled out a new business continuity service designed to help enterprise customers reduce business downtime in Hong Kong.
AWS Outposts has launched in Singapore with the fully managed service available through select channel partners.
On February 11, Microsoft will begin its ramp-up to Windows 10X and dual-screen devices by shipping a Windows 10X emulator to app developers.
- Exposing 2 cloud and AI myths
- What is a buffer overflow? And how hackers exploit these vulnerabilities
- Microsoft misconfiguration exposed 250M users’ data
- NTT rolls out SAP in Thai manufacturing transformation project
- Cisco issues firewall, SD-WAN security warnings
- How digital transformation can reveal network weaknesses
- VMware targets SD-WAN management with Nyansa buy
- FireEye boosts cloud capability with Cloudvisory acquisition
- HCL goes all in on Microsoft, launches dedicated business unit
- Pointnext and service providers key as HPE channel shines in Asia Pacific
- Check Point backpedals on activity-led partner program plan
- Feeling revenue squeeze, Mozilla lays off 70
- Cisco adds proactive problem solving to data centre software
New premium cloud service targets enterprise customers
Consultancy giant acquires Symantec, Veritas, FireEye, NetIQ and Splunk expertise
Channel Asia Evolve, hosting the leading Malaysian partners of Dell Technologies in Kuala Lumpur, outlined how the channel can capitalise on increased customer demand for digital transformation
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity