Singapore’s effort to develop a smart port environment has received the support of telco giant M1 as a key participator in the project.
As adoption of cloud infrastructure increases, customers are becoming over-reliant on cloud vendors to provide security solutions and services.
Vietnam Airlines has deployed Qualtrics CustomerXM as part of widespread efforts to overhaul customer experience for 22 million annual passengers.
As many as 50 per cent of Singapore-based businesses have encountered a critical cyber security issue or incident during M&A activity.
Salesforce acquired Tableau in a $15.7 billion all-stock deal last month, making it the CRM giant's biggest acquisition by some distance.
- Microsoft beefs up OneDrive security
- Capgemini targets Accenture with $4.1B Altran buy
- Oracle does-in Dyn, resets DNS services to cloud
- Extreme Networks acquires Aerohive in cloud subscription play
- New government tech office to create 10,000 Singapore jobs
- Cloud IT infrastructure market revenues continue to expand
- How Philippine Airlines enhanced employee engagement through Microsoft Kaizala
- Singapore CFOs seek AI expertise
- ASEAN demand for managed security services heightens
- Trio of Asian partners shine for Sophos
- Cisco drives digital agenda with National University of Singapore
- How can the Singaporean channel capitalise on new technologies?
- Hackers hit global telcos in espionage campaign: cyber research firm
- Wilmar overhauls digital processes through CenturyLink and SAP
Customer experience beats customer support in 2019
Meet the Jakarta-based start-up converting hashtags into opportunities
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences
Premier Partner outlines reasonings behind a 100 per cent Google Cloud strategy