Services-focused partners are set to capitalise in an IoT market expected to reach $1.1 trillion by 2023, as customer momentum gathers pace.
The University of Cambridge has begun adopting wireless connectivity across departments as it hopes to create seamless digital experiences.
HPE has unveiled a wave of new offerings to channel partners, including a unified global reward program for partners' sales teams.
The CEO-in-waiting of SAS, Oliver Schabenberger, has unveiled a strategy to help clients bring more automation to data science and AI efforts.
CrowdStrike has appointed Inflow Technologies as a distributor in South Asia and India, rolling out endpoint protection solutions through the channel.
- US ban to wipe $30B off Huawei revenue
- Inside VMware's channel transformation plan
- Iron Mountain snaps up Thai storage specialist InfoZafe
- Telkomsel Indonesia prepares to deploy Ericsson as 5G looms
- ePLDT transforms Filipino data centre through Schneider Electric
- VMware fortifies data centre software with Avi Networks buy
- Crayon breaks new ground with Microsoft in the Philippines
- Vietnam’s FPT sets billion-dollar tech services target by 2021
- Tibco launches partner program for ISVs
- Thai stock exchange rolls out Virtual Pitching Platform on Microsoft Azure
- Wipro shines as leading regional Citrix cloud partner
- How Salesforce’s Tableau acquisition will impact IT
- Polymer to develop two Jakarta-based data centres
- Microsoft is better at documenting patch problems, but issues abound
Meet the Jakarta-based start-up converting hashtags into opportunities
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences
Premier Partner outlines reasonings behind a 100 per cent Google Cloud strategy
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation