Finland's data protection ombudsman said he would investigate whether Nokia-branded phones had breached data rules after a report said the handsets sent information to China.
Managed services is expected to dominate security spending in 2019, as customers turn to the channel for increased protection.
Cisco has advised customers using its 7800 and 8800 series IP phones they should patch a variety of high-priority vulnerabilities.
Cloudera has laid out its plans for a new combined data platform since merging with fellow open source big data vendor Hortonworks.
Microsoft has partnered with an automotive alliance comprising Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi to deliver in-vehicle connected services across nearly 200 markets.
- Freshworks opens first ASEAN office in Singapore
- As Teams turns two, Microsoft adds compliance and meeting features
- Facebook fixes glitch that exposed millions of user passwords to employees
- Micron sees memory chip recovery coming later in 2019
- Datto launches vendor program to reduce overheads for MSPs
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years
- What next for SAP HANA?
- New country manager of Malaysia targets Vertiv growth
- Singapore joint venture creates cyber analytics centre
- Dell Boomi takes advantage of parent company, Dell, to benefit partners
- When Windows 10 feature upgrades collide
- Cisco spreads AI across WebEx meetings
- Avaya and Google delve deeper into contact centre AI
- Atlassian acquires AgileCraft in $166M deal
Start-up will offer AI-centric and cloud IT services across Southeast Asia
Region represented fastest growing geography for data management vendor
Significant rise in security incidents and data breaches across Asia
Modern marketing in focus as channel crosses market chasm