Microsoft and AMD have continued to develop Surface Edition processors based on the AMD Ryzen 4000 Mobile processor generation.
For customers wanting to move assets out of the data centre but for whatever reason can’t shift to the cloud, a colocation is increasingly a ...
While open networking may sound like it’s made up of interoperating parts that make for greater flexibility, it’s more difficult to achieve.
Moving analytics to the cloud requires new approaches, skills, and architectures compared with analysis done in-house the traditional way.
Few of the Supreme Court Justices seemed to understand what an API is or does, but their decision was a victory shout for software developers.
- SoftIron launches first global partner program
- BeyondTrust combines legacy partner programs into one global offering
- ULAP bolsters intelligent cloud play with Crayon partnership
- Microsoft urges businesses to apply latest Exchange patches
- Dell ploughs ahead with VMware spin-off
- Globe Telecom leverages HPE for low latency cloud at the edge
- SAS taps NTT’s Maria Aileen Rodriguez as new Philippines lead
- Rackspace promotes Angela Logan-Bell to APJ alliances remit
- SAP targets financial services sector with new business unit
- Microsoft unveils Surface Laptop 4 with huge performance, battery life claims
- Nvidia expects crippling GPU shortages to continue throughout 2021
- The next Apple event is actually happening on April 20 for real
- Inside Microsoft's acquisition of Nuance: A new push for voice tech?
- 7 new social engineering tactics threat actors are using now
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering
New business revealed in February.
Recently honoured during the inaugural Women in ICT Awards in Southeast Asia, Louise Co of NTT shares career guidance for aspiring female leaders