Antivirus company McAfee founder John McAfee has been reportedly found dead in a Spanish jail at 75 following a request for his extradition to the ...
A year into his role, Lee discusses how he and Zoom's security team addressed security and privacy issues amid rapid growth and public scrutiny.
Vivaldi 4.0, which includes an email client, calendar, and RSS reader, reflects a strategy reminiscent of Netscape Navigator.
Digital transformation efforts are being brought forward by at least five years as a result of the greater impact the pandemic-prompted remote work shift has ...
Small- to medium-sized businesses in Indonesia and Vietnam have, for the second year in a row, weathered more cryptomining incidents than in any other country ...
- AI tackles workload management challenges in the data centre
- Microsoft previews 64-bit Visual Studio 2022 IDE
- Automation Anywhere nabs New Relic's Dmitri Chen as APJ sales lead
- 7 best practices for enterprise attack surface management
- Xebia bolsters digital transformation play with coMakeIT acquisition
- HPE picks up ML model training pace with Determined AI buy
- Axiata and Telenor seal major Malaysian telco merger deal
- Singapore’s Digital Academy taps Australia’s Secure Code Warrior for launch
- Microsoft pushes Fluid to boost productivity in Teams, Outlook and OneNote
- IT asset disposal is a security risk CISOs need to take seriously
- The wrong way to think about IT
- NTT Com gets smart with new business build-out
- Channel Asia unveils record-breaking number of finalists for new-look Women in ICT Awards
- Indonesia teams up with Kaspersky to boost cyber security capabilities
Solutions will also be deployed across Singtel, Optus and other affiliated telco networks
Designed to complement Accenture Interactive’s capabilities in customer experience, design and creative communications
Expert market insights from leading cloud specialists in Indonesia, spanning VibiCloud, Mitra Integrasi Informatika, Unzyp Software and Logicalis, alongside NTT, AvePoint, Cloud Comrade and Rhipe.
Decision to strengthen Oracle consulting capabilities across Southeast Asia comes amid an “aggressive” market shift in technology investment.