A British cyber security researcher hailed as a hero for neutralising the global "WannaCry" ransomware attack in 2017 has pleaded guilty to US charges of ...
VMware has strengthened capabilities across channel, customer and product divisions through three executive appointments across Southeast Asia and Korea.
Just hours after Apple and Qualcomm settled their legal battle, Intel announced that it wouldn't be making a 5G smartphone modem anymore.
NTT Data sees huge potential in the Philippines market as the country shows an increased appetite for digital transformation, however challenges still remain.
After outsourcing giant Wipro suffered a phishing incident, attackers used its email system to target the company’s customers. The breach demonstrates the dangers of supply ...
- Former Firefox exec alleges Google torpedoed Firefox with 'oops' excuses
- Cisco Talos details exceptionally dangerous DNS hijacking attack
- Singapore businesses top Cisco digital maturity index across APAC
- DXC opens Malaysian security operations centre
- Equinix offers global connections through ECX Fabric
- Microsoft turned down facial-recognition sales on human rights concerns
- Language barriers, Lunar New Year and NDA impasse: How ASUS and Kaspersky fell out over Live Update hack
- IBM quarterly revenue, full-year forecast disappoints
- Jamie Romanin returns to the IT sector with Cisco
- EY leverages Microsoft Azure to assess trustworthiness of AI systems
- Belgian cyber security agency finds no threat from Huawei
- IBM to close S$90 million manufacturing facility in Singapore: report
- Hackers reportedly abused Microsoft's customer support to read Hotmail, Outlook.com email
- Eugene Kaspersky: Mistrust makes us stronger
Solution providers have a significant role to play in helping to dispel prevalent myths around technology investment
Business owner price tags out of sync with true market value
For M&A focused partners, "hard work does not equal value"
Start-up will offer AI-centric and cloud IT services across Southeast Asia