The decline of Huawei shipments and LG’s planned exit from the smartphone market is paving the way for other vendors to swoop in and bolster ...
Google Cloud has expanded its partnership with German software vendor SAP, becoming a strategic cloud partner for its RISE with SAP program.
The world’s leading cloud providers are vying for environmental kudos as governments, enterprises, consumers and investors raise sustainability targets and expectations.
Salesforce partner Isobar has stepped in to give Singapore-based baking ingredients and equipment provider Phoon Huat a hand in deploying Salesforce and MuleSoft solutions.
Japanese cloud financial management solutions vendor Alphaus has marked its first major step into the Singapore market after striking a deal with local cloud specialist ...
- Cisco preps now for the hybrid workforce
- Making sense of Microsoft’s new certifications scheme
- Google reads the room, tells workers to get COVID-19 shots
- OpenAI debuts Python-based Triton for GPU-powered machine learning
- Microsoft .NET adoption gets boost from open source
- Xiaomi dethrones Apple again as global smartphone shipments dip
- Singapore’s Punggol Digital District welcomes international tech players
- These are the top exploited vulnerabilities since 2020
- Cloud4C shifts Carver Korea’s ERP system to Azure in three-year deal
- Oracle's GraalVM adds Native Image, compiler enhancements
- AMD's chip supply will remain tight through 2021
- SAP Concur A/NZ MD named APJ and China lead
- Syniti signs Asia Pacific distie deal with Tech Data
- Singapore govt data incidents rise, but severity declines
During the first quarter of FY22, overall order revenue via the channel increased 15 per cent year-on-year in APJ, with distribution reporting a 19 per cent rise in deals.
Microsoft's Windows 11 documentation tells PC buyers to look for computers with 'Free upgrade to Windows 11' stickers. Where have we heard something like that before?
Try as it might to be all-things-networking to all enterprises, Cisco faces a wily group of rivals with assets that are hard to overcome. Here’s our list of a notable 10.
Here's our rundown of what makes these 10 vendors of network gear the biggest power players within the enterprise.