Recently launched Sydney distributor Technology Distribution Specialists has signed a deal to bring network intelligence vendor Aprecomm to Asia Pacific.
Zscaler has highlighted its top-performing partners across the Asia Pacific and Japan region for 2022 at its annual APJ Partner Summit and Awards Ceremony.
Optus has confirmed its recent data breach is subject to a “criminal investigation”, with up to 9.8 million customers affected in the worst-case scenario.
New release introduces features that focus on simplifying the supply chain, automating asset management, and planning for sustainability.
Corrupting files is faster, cheaper, and less likely to be stopped by endpoint protection tools than encrypting them.
- IoT tech is hitting an inflection point for businesses
- Microsoft Viva enhancements address employee disconnect in hybrid work environments
- D&O insurance not yet a priority despite criminal trial of Uber’s former CISO
- Eclipse Jakarta EE upgrade zeroes in on cloud
- Broadcom's VMware acquisition sparks customer concern
- Windows 11 22H2: Small but welcome changes
- Top 5 attack surface challenges related to security operations
- NCS and BeyondTrust boost cyber security posture in Asia
- Okta assesses the state of secure identity
- Microsoft tips likely Surface event on October 12
- Six in 10 workers want to ditch the 40-hour work week, survey finds
- Intro to Nuitka: A better way to compile and distribute Python
- Nutanix evolves Elevate partner program
- Digital-twin tech at crux of Schneider Electric's $10.7B deal for Aveva
In a wide-ranging interview with Channel Asia, Tian Chong Ng and David Tan outline the path to profitability for partners across the region.
Powered by Intel’s 4th Gen Xeon Scalable processors and Intel Data Center GPU, and supported by Singtel’s Paragon.
Grand opening of FPT Tower in Hanoi sought to honour 34 years of company history and chart next wave of global growth.
New points-based system will determine a partner's progress through the program.