NCS has entered into an agreement to acquire Singapore-based 2359 Media, a digital services consultancy firm with presence across Southeast Asia.
Microsoft has released its first-ever browser for Linux, delivering a preview of Edge on its Dev Channel that runs on the open-source OS.
A remote IT workforce, distributed cloud services, and core modernisation efforts are driving changes in enterprise infrastructure and operations teams.
The Windows 10 October 2020 Update is now available, which means enterprise users can begin testing it before embarking on a broader deployment.
Rackspace is forecasting a 25 per cent increase in overall headcount in Singapore during 2020, with plans underway to expand across ASEAN.
- Smart rolls out IoT enterprise services in the Philippines, backed by Nokia
- New Singapore leader of HKBN JOS commits to digital growth
- How the Gap embraced the edge
- Microsoft launches Azure Modular Datacentre
- IT spending to grow 4% in 2021, Gartner forecasts
- CipherTrace picks Sektor for Asia Pacific expansion plan
- Singaporean electronics e-commerce site Reebelo lands in Australia
- Backed by fresh funding, Sourced Group launches cloud security spin-off
- Cisco targets WAN edge with new router family
- MongoDB Atlas unveils multi-cloud cluster support
- Windows 10 October 2020 Update now available to all
- Intel sells faltering SSD business to SK Hynix for $9B
- Unexpected Office web apps in Windows 10's Start menu said to be a bug
- Zoom looks to super-charge videoconferencing
Introducing Advance, an interactive virtual roundtable series housing viewpoints from leading partners across Southeast Asia
Technologies in demand post-pandemic centre around cloud adoption, remote working solutions and big data analytics
Atlassian, Microsoft, IBM and Red Hat specialist takes aim at digitalisation
Hanoi-based specialist leverages Webex across government and commercial markets