Apple prides itself on its stances on privacy and inclusion. The hiring of Antonio García Martínez, however briefly, is a black eye on its reputation.
On one side, you have corporate-controlled desktops from Microsoft, Apple, and Google. On the other, you have desktops you control: Linux.
Government calls for feedback on improving cyber security in supply chains. New proposals could require MSPs to meet strengthened guidelines.
The Thai maker of food delivery app Robinhood has tapped AWS to underpin its offering, designed to provide food vendors with a low-cost alternative to ...
Nokia is rolling out fresh software and hardware to upgrade the nationwide network of PLDT and wireless unit, Smart Communications.
- How to write a cyber threat report executives can actually use
- Chip shortage will hit IT hardware buyers for months to years
- What to look for (and look out for) in container registries
- 7 keys to selecting a low-code platform
- Colonial Pipeline take-away: Embrace the mandates
- IoT helps make return-to-work safer
- Cloud security spend booms as global market approaches $150B
- New edition of Rust promises better ‘feel’
- Microsoft wants consumers to hang out on Teams
- Is Leidos leveraging Australia as a staging point for APAC expansion?
- Cloud Comrade steps up security clout with Rixon Technology
- Axa's Asian operation impacted by ransomware attack
- 11 tips for speeding up Python programs
- Emersion makes ‘aggressive’ partner push with Vai Le as first channel chief
Expert market insights from leading cloud specialists in Indonesia, spanning VibiCloud, Mitra Integrasi Informatika, Unzyp Software and Logicalis, alongside NTT, AvePoint, Cloud Comrade and Rhipe.
Decision to strengthen Oracle consulting capabilities across Southeast Asia comes amid an “aggressive” market shift in technology investment.
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering