Silver Peak has rolled out a new certified program with the aim of enhancing select provider capabilities when deploying SD-WAN technologies.
Microsoft is backing ISVs to help Malaysia return to growth post-Covid-19, leveraging a “vibrant ecosystem” to drive recovery efforts via the cloud.
TCS has partnered with the Philippines Department of Education in the Cordillera Administrative Region to help students enhance technology skills.
Microsoft said Friday that its next feature release, the Windows 10 October 2020 Update (20H2) is finalised and ready to download by beta testers.
HPE has upped the hyperconverged ante against industry rivals Dell Technologies and Nutanix following a bumper second quarter of sales.
- Microsoft Visual Studio beefs up support for C language
- Mozilla tightens belt, folds two Firefox services
- Accenture pumps US$3B into rapid cloud migration push amid COVID-19 crisis
- Microsoft open sources fuzzing test framework
- How Nvidia's Arm acquisition will drive AI to every edge
- Windows 10 upgrades are rarely useful, say IT admins
- How BT is shifting its engineers into the fast lane
- At this point, 5G is a bad joke
- How to consolidate network management tools
- Palo Alto beefs-up its SD-WAN menu with machine learning, analytics
- Extreme unveils universal networking gear to simplify infrastructure decisions
- 4 Python type checkers to keep code clean
- ServiceNow makes platform ambitions clear with new workflow tools
- Dell undertakes further redundancies
Technologies in demand post-pandemic centre around cloud adoption, remote working solutions and big data analytics
Atlassian, Microsoft, IBM and Red Hat specialist takes aim at digitalisation
Hanoi-based specialist leverages Webex across government and commercial markets
Enhanced portfolio follows strategic vendor alliances with RSA and Accedian