PC users are all in a tizzy about the new Windows 11 that just dropped but don't forget, Microsoft is still supporting Windows 10 until ...
Intel claims that ongoing chip shortages mean that PC vendors expect to prioritise more expensive models during the holiday shopping season.
Qodana code quality monitoring platform integrates with IntelliJ IDE and supports Java and Kotlin, with JVM and non-JVM also in the works.
Design goals for the new version were to make it simpler, more performant, easier to learn, and more uniform and interoperable with other .NET languages.
Database popularity rises and falls over decades, not years. The databases that developers are interested in trying today may permeate the enterprises of the future.
- Managed services now top partner priority in ASEAN
- Business travellers set to fly as Singapore-Australia travel bubble emerges
- 5 potential pitfalls of edge computing
- New security technique could pinpoint supply chain compromises
- Google Cloud, Salesforce, SAP and co help CIOs manage greenhouse gas emissions
- Oracle channels cloud growth via Nextgen in Singapore
- Decline in ransomware claims could spark change for cyber insurance
- Microsoft makes virtual healthcare visits easier to manage in Teams
- Chip shortage is hurting Intel laptop sales now, too
- Microsoft previews Visual Studio Code for the Web
- Server-side request forgery attacks explained and how to defend against them
- 7 skills CIOs use in vendor and partner negotiations
- FPT’s international business blooms in COVID aftermath
- AI, cloud, hybrid work headline Gartner’s top tech trends for 2022
Redmond has had a horrible 2021, with vulnerabilities impacting its biggest services.
Maxis’ mega acquisition of MyKRIS Asia emphasises managed network and security potential in Malaysia
Largest acquisition to date strengthens digital transformation portfolio.
But are ASEAN's efforts enough to keep the evolving threat landscape at bay?
As VMware preps to discuss its products and technology at VMworld 2021 next week, it faces questions about cloud strategy, the evolution of NSX networking software and executive upheaval.