Capgemini has implemented new front-end digital channels for Celcom, driving an increase in online revenues of over 60 per cent.
Avanade has launched a new Digital Innovation Studio in Singapore as the specialist Microsoft partner expands capabilities across ASEAN.
BeyondTrust has signed a distribution agreement with Cyberworld Asia to expand reach into the markets of Hong Kong and Macau.
McAfee has joined an expanding group of security vendors acquiring cloud specialists to diversify offerings amid an increasingly crowded marketplace.
With its acquisition of Java support services company jClarity, Microsoft is making a play to optimise Java workloads on its Azure cloud platform.
- Westcon outlines new role in changing channel
- Planned upgrades keep tech investments rising despite market headwinds
- Windows 10 Pro: More of a dead end than ever
- Rhipe's Microsoft Office 365 seats hit 600,000 as revenue soars
- How UnionBank transformed with Globe Business in the Philippines
- NTT Data joins Cloud Native Computing Foundation, chases billion-dollar target
- Singapore key as Data Republic ramps up Asian operations
- 8 ways the iMac changed computing
- Data centre M&A deal volumes set for all-time high in 2019
- Ingram Micro strikes CloudBlue deal with HGC in Hong Kong
- Windows 10 1803-to-1903 forced upgrades gather speed
- Kaspersky brings transparency initiative to Malaysia in Asia first
- What happens when cyber attackers reach quantum-advantage?
New location brings five data centre control facilities under one roof
Cloud and software expertise in high-demand
Partners falling behind market pace through commitment to age-old practices
New research highlights importance of threat intelligence