Druva is ramping up its efforts across Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia through two distribution agreements with Arrow and VST ECS.
Microsoft has launched a public preview of the APIs IT admins can use to control Windows Update for Business Deployment Service.
Dell APEX consumption-based storage, server, and hyper-converged services are designed to enable cloud-like pricing and deployment flexibility.
Globally, 22 per cent of PC users continue to run the outdated Windows 7 operating system, but not in Singapore, at just 16 per cent ...
HPE is rolling out Data Services Console, a cloud offering that utilises HPE Aruba Edge Services Platform to support AI-based analytics.
- Lenovo continues to lead global PC shipment tally
- Pegasystems launches new partner program
- Hundreds of millions of Dell devices at risk as fresh flaws surface
- AWS launches DevOps Guru into general availability
- Cisco adds to Catalyst software stack for back-to-work safety
- Windows 10 shovels dirt on Adobe Flash's grave
- Apple scoops up ex-Google AI leader to help fix Siri
- Ingram Micro expands UiPath distribution agreement across Asia
- 8 top identity and access management tools
- Singapore security ISV Horangi hits the AWS Marketplace
- Pandemic pushes broadband demand for Telkom Indonesia
- IDG launches new research, State of Gender Diversity in the Tech Channel
- Dell offloads Boomi for $4B
- Why lagging businesses should embrace cloud and digital transformation
Decision to strengthen Oracle consulting capabilities across Southeast Asia comes amid an “aggressive” market shift in technology investment.
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering
New business revealed in February.