Cyber security inevitably suffers when scares infect the populace. Covid-19 appears to be the most acute global crisis since the Second World War.
With Zoom now virtually a household name, a host of other companies hope to be the next big thing in video.
Look no further than these excellent free resources to master the development of deep learning models using PyTorch.
Google Cloud has officially made its integration with Hewlett Packard Enterprise - in the form of HPE GreenLake for Anthos - open to customers.
In 2000, Microsoft was all about setting the scene for .NET, introducing many of the technologies we’ve used for the past two decades.
- After passing the 500-mark, hyperscalers target further 176 data centre builds
- Microsoft Teams adds 'Together mode' in massive update
- SAP sees Q2 uplift amid pandemic lockdown
- R language rises with Covid-19 research
- One Championship delivers knockout digital punch through Microsoft
- Deloitte bolsters regional managed security services play through NTT talent
- Cisco unveils Malaysian financing packages for Covid-19 struck SMEs
- Veeam continues Southeast Asia drive with new regional leader
- Did Microsoft kill the wrong store?
- After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
- DXC subsidiary hit by ransomware attack
- Project OWL: IoT trying to hold connectivity together in disasters
- How home router manufacturers dropped the ball on security
- Full network automation isn’t ready, but current tools can still help
New customer incentive syncs up partners with services expertise
Tech provider deploys collaboration suite to meet employee and end-user demands
Accenture, Aliz Technologies, Cloud Comrade, CloudCover, Mambu and Techolution outline customer potential following Google Cloud Platform launch in Jakarta
Cloud-based inventory management solution delivered as-a-service