NTT Data has built a digital archive system for the ASEAN Cultural Heritage Digital Archive project to digitise historical cultural heritage.
Microsoft said it does not expect to meet its quarterly revenue forecast for its Windows and personal computing business as a result of the coronavirus ...
The addition of Kubernetes-as-a-service, backed by enhanced multi-cloud product capabilities, stand tall as the leading priorities for AVM Cloud in 2020.
Engineers at Deutsche are so proud of their homegrown container platform, they hope to sell it to other banks.
Users of Broadcom and Cypress Wi-Fi chips are at significant risk of cyber security breaches after a vulnerability was unearthed in their chips.
- Cisco security warnings include firewall holes, Nexus software weaknesses
- Satya Nadella to address more than 2500 developers in Jakarta
- 12 hottest new cyber security start-ups at RSA 2020
- Zscaler launches cloud security-focused partner program
- Customer deployments drive new UiPath status for Deloitte in Asia Pacific
- Hong Kong-based blockchain ISV Liquefy joins AWS ecosystem
- NTT edges closer to Palo Alto Networks, underpinned by managed security services
- For secure data back-up, here’s how to do the 3-2-1 rule right
- Clojure use grows in the workplace
- VMware amps up cloud and data centre security
- Unisys launches new global security channel partner program
- Google Cloud axes Stackdriver brand in suite upgrade
- Google and Microsoft are scaring consumers over Edge extensions, and for what?
- 5 reasons to choose PyTorch for deep learning
“Nothing’s off the table” as AWS specialist strengthens regulated cloud play
Plans to capitalise on VMware Cloud on AWS and Azure VMware Solutions alliances
Black Belt is a partner academy created in region, before launching globally
HR specialist deepens SaaS capabilities in pursuit of growth