TCS priorities align with evolving market trends in the Philippines, driven by customer efforts to modernise infrastructure to realise digital ambitions.
Scott Morris is preparing to vacate his role as vice president and general manager of channel across Asia Pacific at HPE, Channel Asia can confirm.
Collaboration software maker has seen a spike in use as remote working becomes more common in the wake of the Covid-19 outbreak.
For users who recently bought a new MacBook Air with a 10th-gen Intel processor, it might soon be a collector’s item.
Monitoring these key identity and access management numbers will help CSOs evaluate the performance of IAM solutions.
- Singtel-owned Trustwave catches cyber criminal group mailing malicious USB dongles to targeted companies
- Apple releases new self-screening tool for Covid-19 symptoms
- How deep learning is driving AI growth in Asia
- AWS adds consulting offers to Solutions Library
- Microsoft acquires 5G start-up Affirmed Networks
- Securing Windows and Office in a time of Covid-19: update policies, remote options
- Google to resume Chrome releases in early April
- 9 offbeat databases worth exploring
- HP warns of ‘disastrous’ M&A outcome in current climate
- Microsoft to stop serving non-security monthly updates to Windows
- CIOs must double down on digital transformation during Covid-19
- GitOps brings the power of Git into Ops
- Pandemic will push Microsoft to repeat 2019's major-minor Windows 10 upgrade cadence
- Chinese hacker group APT41 compromises Cisco, Citrix and Zoho apps
IDC revises IT investment forecast for Asia Pacific in 2020
Outlining best partner practices for vendors during market uncertainty
MSP targets enterprise customers with enhanced SD-WAN offering
Plans in place to bolster AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud expertise