Vietnamese e-commerce platform Tiki has migrated on-premises applications to Google Cloud as part of widespread modernisation efforts.
A new report shows that Android mobile device manufacturers are getting better at patching the OS, but patching levels vary across models and vendors.
For the creators of Drupal, Curl, and Fio, their projects didn’t seem like work. There might be a lesson for the rest of us.
Forging email has been in the market since the beginning of the internet, but new security kludges are making it a lot harder.
Microsoft is bringing improvements to the ‘low code’ Power Platform that professional developers could use, such as T-SQL support and GitHub integration.
- IoT down on the farm: Drones and sensors for better yields
- Apache Spark 3.0 adds Nvidia GPU support for machine learning
- Behind HPE’s $1B cost savings plan
- How synthetic full back-up works and why CIOs might need it
- Windows 10 moves closer to 'true' Linux with graphical support for WSL2
- What is project scope? Defining and outlining project success
- Going purple: what the leadership mix of Big Blue and Red Hat reveals
- Cisco fortifies ACI for AWS, Microsoft integration and multi-cloud management
- Facebook’s Workplace embraces video, touts new users amid pandemic
- Explaining Microsoft's Fluid Framework documents
- Covid-19 ratchets up threats to medical IoT
- Microsoft takes on Java with new C# 9.0 plans
- Delaware enhances customer experience offering through Elixir alliance
- Why IT leaders should choose flexible edge deployments carefully
Tech provider prioritises delivery of legacy IT infrastructure support
Army of regional customers increase reliance on technology giant
Singapore-based specialist bolsters hybrid cloud credentials
Availability of BlackBerry Spark Suites aims to drive vendor consolidation efforts