Low-code automation platform Appian has launched a low-code education and certification program in the Asia Pacific region, aiming to issue at least 1,000 scholarships this ...
The Linux Foundation Open Programmable Infrastructure Project seeks to make it easier to offload tasks from CPUs and onto DPUs and IPUs.
RCS Lab spyware uses known exploits to install harmful payloads and steal private user data, according to a Google report.
Windows 8.1 support will officially end next year, with notifications starting in July.
Cyber criminals continue to launch creative social engineering attacks to trick users. Meanwhile, social engineering misconceptions are exacerbating the risks of falling victim.
- Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- Cisco announces plan to exit Russia and Belarus
- TypeScript 4.8 fixes file watching on Linux, macOS
- Channel chief Sandy Hogan bids farewell to VMware
- ServiceNow: Partners are critical to get us further faster
- Kyndryl partners up with Oracle and Veritas
- Open source software risks persist, according to new reports
- Cisco reports vulnerabilities in products including email and web manager
- Kaseya closes $6.2B Datto deal, vows to cut prices
- Palo Alto adds out-of-band web app security features to Prisma Cloud
- Rust is most popular WebAssembly language, according to survey
- Global public cloud Q1 revenue cracks $126B
- Developers value flexibility, tech stack in a hybrid working world
- Microsoft includes IoT devices under its Secured-core program
Diego Utge shares how Ingram Micro is stitching together vendor solutions in the pursuit of innovation.
Nilesh Jain discusses how new business models will affect traditional resellers in the post-pandemic world.
Ecosystem prioritises financial profitability and solution delivery above all else.
Heng Huey Lih discusses how the channel ecosystem can leverage evolving market trends while boosting customer experience levels.