Wipro has appointed Badrinath Srinivasan as new managing director of Southeast Asia, tasked with driving business growth and revenue expansion.
Former SAP channel chief for Asia Pacific and Japan Ben Corser has taken up the role of Asia Pacific managing director for imaging software vendor ...
Bank Aladin has moved ahead with plans to create “innovative breakthroughs” in Sharia financial services following the deployment of Google Cloud.
Infrastructure automation software vendor Puppet is set to update its partner program next month, shifting towards a competency-based model.
Last year, the number of merger and acquisition (M&A) deals valued over US$1 billion rose by a staggering 62 per cent compared to 2020.
- 8 enterprise cloud strategy trends for 2022
- Patched Mac malware sheds light on scary backdoor for hackers
- Microsoft publishes Java roadmap for Visual Studio Code
- Serious PwnKit flaw in default Linux installations requires urgent patching
- Microsoft ‘delighted’ by Windows 11 usage, but what is it?
- After the shift to remote work, new hope for a four-day work week
- Education sector hounded by cyber attacks in 2021
- 6G exploratory group to be led by wireless heavyweights
- Cisco weds collaboration and SD-WAN
- Will World War III begin in cyber space?
- Carbon emissions on the agenda at the hyperscale end of town
- What’s an office good for, anyway?
- Git alternative Pijul moves to beta
- Supply chain woes forcing more workloads to the cloud
As organisations struggle to find IT talent to fill their needs, CIOs will find they have little choice but to outsource work, according to a new IT spending forecast. But they may be able to move past short-term goals and focus on long-term projects.
Behind the pay-as-you-go pricing model, the public cloud is teeming with the latest and greatest development, devops, and AI tools for building better and smarter applications faster.
Companies have greater confidence in internal security teams than in MSSPs, according to a new survey.
As 2022 kicks off, the vendor battle to own the enterprise edge is taking shape among enterprise incumbents, lower cost alternatives, and start-ups.