Accenture to lay off 19,000 to cut costs amid economic uncertainty
IT services and consultancy firm Accenture said it would lay off 19,000 staffers, or 2.5% of its workforce, over the next 18 months to reduce ...
F5 offers new distributed cloud services for multicloud connectivity
F5 wants its new cloud application networking and cloud network connect services to provide a simplified, automated experience to enterprise customers.
Oracle Helidon taps virtual threads for ‘pure performance’
Version 4.0.0 of Oracle’s Java microservices framework introduces a web server based on virtual threads, which promise both outstanding performance and simpler programming.
Oracle adds machine learning features to MySQL HeatWave
In addition to updating MySQL HeatWave’s AutoML and Autopilot, Oracle will now offer a small shape for the service, targeting customers with smaller volumes of ...
Microsoft launches collaboration app Loop
After almost a year in beta testing, Microsoft has made Loop publicly available, with new Copilot integration available in private preview.
- Critical flaw in AI testing framework MLflow can lead to server and data compromise
- New vulnerabilities found in industrial control systems of major vendors
- Canva adds AI-powered design tools to its Visual Worksuite
- Group-IB joins APAC Computer Emergency Response Team
- NTT invests US$90m to build largest data centre in Thailand
- Visual Studio Code 1.76 shines on usability, pytest
- Splunk adds new security and observability features
- 55 zero-day flaws exploited last year show the importance of security risk management
- SAP to launch low-code governance features on Build
- Sharing sensitive business data with ChatGPT could be risky
- Ping Identity debuts decentralised access management system
- As critical Microsoft vulnerabilities drop, attackers may adopt new techniques
- Google Cloud to transform Thailand’s top travel players
- Oracle ties up with Nvidia to offer AI supercomputing service
Rise in digitalisation in APAC will drive demand for OT security
The scale and speed of transformation has left organisations at risk of cyberattacks, says Fortinet's Joe Sarno.
VMware eyes multi-cloud market, revamps partner program
Enhanced flexibility, efficiency, “faster and simpler” paths to progression, incentives, and rewards for partners’ performance and capabilities.
Cracking the code for inclusivity in ASEAN’s IT industry
Executives from ASEAN’s IT industry powerhouses discuss the role that technology plays in disrupting change for equality.
How channel-centric CrowdStrike is executing an ecosystem playbook
Partnering philosophy starts at the top as security vendor ramps up business via the channel.