Data by itself isn’t very useful. Data only becomes useful as it’s understood and as it infuses application experiences.
The expected integration of the AI-powered chat application with Bing can be seen as Microsoft’s renewed attempt to challenge search giant Google.
The number of attacks targeting the government sector increased by 95 per cent worldwide in the second half of 2022 compared to the same period ...
Open source passion fuels developer creativity, learning, and community, but it's no Shangri-La. Here are seven pitfalls to consider before joining an open source project.
The decline of big ransomware groups like Conti and REvil has given rise to smaller gangs, presenting a threat intelligence challenge.
- Did Microsoft make a bad $69B bet on Activision Blizzard?
- Low-code development platforms to grow 25% in 2023
- Hackers abuse legitimate remote monitoring and management tools in attacks
- Oracle per-employee Java pricing causes concern
- TypeScript 5.0 retools decorators
- Intel suffers double-digit revenue decline in Q4 2022
- Juniper targets data centre automation with Apstra update
- Morgan Stanley fines some employees $1M for WhatsApp, iMessage use
- Ubuntu Pro security subscriptions for Linux now available
- GoTo says hackers stole encrypted LastPass back-ups and keys
- IBM reports rise in Q4 profit, but plans to cut 3,900 jobs
- SAP plans layoffs with cloud revenue up but profit down
- ServiceNow posts Q4 growth as enterprise automation remains strong
- What developers should do during a downturn
Launches new Partner Development Fund.
Nvidia's data centre segment is its largest business, fuelled by supercomputers, high-performance computing and AI. But AMD and Intel are upping the GPU competition.
Enterprises will never be single-vendor IT shops. Cloud providers and other technology vendors that don’t play well with competitive products are harming their customers.
HPE GreenLake retains strong customer demand and presents new partner opportunities.