Evolving and expanding immersive experiences, accelerated artificial intelligence (AI) automation and optimised technology delivery are major trends that can help understand emerging technologies.
Yes, the vast array of technologies that fall under the “metaverse” umbrella will come to the workplace. But, no, we will not work in the ...
As large enterprises spread by deploying distributed data centres and cloud services, the ability to control and manage apps is becoming more difficult.
Despite using methods that are "bold, illogical, and poorly thought out", Lapsus$ has successfully breached companies like Microsoft, Vodafone and Nvidia.
Network misconfigurations cost companies an average of nine per cent of annual revenues, according to a study released by a network security company.
- Cisco admits hack on IT network, links attacker to Lapsus$ threat group
- Tech Data launches Cloudera data platform at APJ centre of excellence
- Visual Studio Code 1.70 eases title bar customisation
- Tech hiring enters the Big Freeze
- CrowdStrike adds AI-powered indicators of attack to Falcon platform
- Chinese APT group uses multiple backdoors in attacks on military and research organisations
- Microsoft urges Windows users to run patch for DogWalk zero-day exploit
- Is it bad to give employees too many tech options?
- Kotlin 1.7.20 advances K2 compiler
- Telin taps Cisco to power network upgrades in Indonesia
- Accenture acquires Romp of Indonesia in brand transformation play
- Cloud services can be made more resilient but at a premium
- Google Cloud to launch new regions in Malaysia and Thailand
- Jony Ive reveals Steve Jobs’ one-word advice on design
UnionDigital Bank’s CISO Dominic Grunden (right in image below) and CDO Dr. David R. Hardoon (left in image) lift the lid on why the new digital bank has fully embraced an AI-focused approach to cyber security.
Jason Jameson discusses why data analysis and digitisation will be key to manage ongoing disruptions.
Cradlepoint continues to invest in more partner resources.
Channel drove 56 per cent of all new and reactivated buyers across APJ.