The ongoing component “famine” has finally hit the global smartphone industry as shipments fell by 8 per cent in the third quarter of 2021.
Cloud specialist Sourced Group is planning to accelerate its growth in Southeast Asia under the leadership of former Schneider Electric regional director Mireille (Mimi) Giraud.
Singapore-based data centre operator Data Center First has launched its maiden project in Indonesia, pushing ahead with its plans for a 30MW facility in Batam.
CloudMile has taken a step closer to its goal of making Singapore a hub for its AI technology across the entire region, expanding its facilities ...
Australian fibre network operator Superloop has sold off select assets from its Singapore operation, along with its Hong Kong business, in a deal worth A$140 ...
- How shape-shifting threat actors complicate attack attribution
- Red Hat OpenStack tightens OpenShift Kubernetes integration
- IT certification mistakes to avoid
- Microsoft offers beta fix for Ryzen performance issues on Windows 11
- Python stands to lose its Global Interpreter Lock, and gain a lot of speed
- Maxis’ mega acquisition of MyKRIS Asia emphasises managed network and security potential in Malaysia
- IT and business services market bounces back after sluggish year
- Philippines hardest hit by regional banking Trojan outbreak
- Visual Studio Code adds split editor capability
- Chinese APT group IronHusky exploits zero-day Windows Server privilege escalation
- Crayon completes A$408M Rhipe acquisition
- How Cloud Comrade overhauled Adaro Energy’s ERP stack
- ASEAN excels as Channel Asia unveils finalists for enhanced Innovation Awards
- Key ASEAN markets top global ransomware ranking
But are ASEAN's efforts enough to keep the evolving threat landscape at bay?
As VMware preps to discuss its products and technology at VMworld 2021 next week, it faces questions about cloud strategy, the evolution of NSX networking software and executive upheaval.
98 per cent of eligible partners opt-in to report data.
The no.3 cloud vendor continues its attempts to attract more enterprise customers and grow market share amid stiff competition from AWS and Azure. Can Google Cloud do it? Maybe not.